SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:46 am

Leah says "I think Elora will climb him like a tree" laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:47 am

name of boat/yacht is "Imagine" so same one as SCs so can tick those off
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:49 am

I'm wondering if there is going to be another single date tonight???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:50 am

Simone looks a bit like Julia Stiles to me
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:53 am

Elora's not wearing the green lace top, and hasn't worn the green bikini obviously so safe to say those s/caps are from dates yet to come!

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Simone looks a bit like Julia Stiles to me

YES! Thank you! It's been bugging me who she reminded me of! clapping!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:55 am

Elora brings up Georgia.. awkward..
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:56 am

I find it weird that Georgia is getting so many mentions by name...normally they kind of ambiguously refer to the past one hahaha

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:56 am

Elora and Matty on the couch

Kind of awkward... 

Matty isn't really talking?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:57 am

Why is Matty still talking about Georgia

He sounded like he was reading a script
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:58 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:59 am

catalyst wrote:I find it weird that Georgia is getting so many mentions by name...normally they kind of ambiguously refer to the past one hahaha

IMO part of Matty's appeal with the public was how much he (seemingly) loved Georgia, but how he has handled himself so well. Throwing Georgia's name in gives him a chance to play the gentleman card again and show that he has healed IMO.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose