SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:01 am

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:18 am

I have not posted negatively, I am following the rules and I don't need a link to the fan thread. I hesitated posting that because I thought it would be interpreted badly, and I certainly don't validate hate PMs, as I've said privately and publicly. I'm just making an assertion that while this thread was Pro-Peter in the past, it hasn't been for a long while. Many of those posters did it to themselves and it makes me sad because I'd love some support around here.

I don't want to go to the fan thread because no person deserves completely "positive" comments IMO. I've fanned others in the past (mainly Nick), but I rarely contribute. I'd rather keep it real.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:38 am

Kels0012 wrote:I have not posted negatively, I am following the rules and I don't need a link to the fan thread. I hesitated posting that because I thought it would be interpreted badly, and I certainly don't validate hate PMs, as I've said privately and publicly. I'm just making an assertion that while this thread was Pro-Peter in the past, it hasn't been for a long while. Many of those posters did it to themselves and it makes me sad because I'd love some support around here.

I don't want to go to the fan thread because no person deserves completely "positive" comments IMO. I've fanned others in the past (mainly Nick), but I rarely contribute. I'd rather keep it real.

IA Everyone has a right to their opinion but I have wondered for a while why the general discussion threads are so negative towards Peter. What's odd about that is that he seems to have so much support on SM and outside of this forum. I wonder why that is?

I do go to the fan thread more often bc it's hard to read the majority of what is posted is so critical. I like diffences of opinion and understand that not everybody will like those that I like. I can only imagine what it will be like if Peter is the lead. Maybe he will attract more supporters.... I hope.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:13 am

This season has been my first on this board, and will be my last (even if p becomes bachelor), so I'm not exactly sure how it has been in the past but I gotta say, there's this vibe on the general discussion threads that's off putting to anything peter-positive. Now i'm not saying people should censor their views/ opinions, that's just the vibe I get. Most posts that are called out for snark, are normally peter positive etc. I rarely, if ever, go into Bryan's threads since..... meh...so idk if it's the same there, in regards to anything bryan positive being kinda dismissed so no idea . Those are just my two cents
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:16 am

coolangel wrote:^^^ I think the only thing left at this point is some R-Rated Peter Rachel fan fiction. laugh out loud laugh out loud Actually scratch that. I am pretty sure it already exists at this point. cheeky

JMO laugh out loud

I thought about writing some for kicks. Making it extra terrible. Don't judge me. hehehe hehehe
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Members get banned for not following the rules, sending me vile pm's swearing calling me names, calling other mods racists, trashing us on other forums, sending me anonymous emails telling me I'll be the laughing stock on all forums when Peter wins, posting on the forum, that I am harassing them via pm's when in fact I'm advising them not to trash member's opinions. They got banned for bashing other member's opinions, lashing out that they were leaving because they had enough. Enough of anything negative that was said about Peter while sleuthing. Which by the way was all accurate as sleuthed. this forum can't control the number of people who post who like Peter who doesn't like Peter and so on.

If a member can't post objectively, in a logical, respectful manner, they get banned regardless of who they like and who they don't like.

That's not my problem, that's there's.

I know this season had been rough for you @GuardianAngel and all the mods. I can't thank you and the mods enough for making this place respectful towards all the members. The contestants put themselves out there to be judged, the members on the forum didn't. Yet, this season many were called names, implied that they were racists for calling out things which literally all of SM is saying now, accused of being jealous of Pachel's happiness, etc. Thank you for taking action and ensuring that this forum respects members above everything else whether we agree about contestants or not.

I have to laugh out loud at the idea of us being the laughing stock when Peter wins. We were clearly not the ones with any issues when it comes to sleuthing objectively. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 40 2498057887 I am sorry that you and the mods had to put up with all the nonsense BTS. Please know that I and many others are very grateful for all that you and the mods do for this forum without getting paid a single dime. Thank you so much! :claphands

#TeamBBF group hug

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:37 am

FashionLover wrote:This season has been my first on this board, and will be my last (even if p becomes bachelor), so I'm not exactly sure how it has been in the past but I gotta say, there's this vibe on the general discussion threads that's off putting to anything peter-positive.  Now i'm not saying people should censor their views/ opinions, that's just the vibe I get. Most posts that are called out for snark, are normally peter positive etc. I rarely, if ever, go into Bryan's threads since..... meh...so idk if it's the same there, in regards to anything bryan positive being kinda dismissed so no idea . Those are just my two cents

You will find most posts initiated, key word initiated in every contestant discussion thread to begin with a negative. Peter isn't special in that regard. That's the beauty of having two different threads. Tensions run rampart when you combine them. I don't consider a fan thread to be over the top. You can keep up with the fun things happening in their lives and discuss them without shade. Discussion thread is typically for those who wouldn't be caught reading a fan thread, IMO! LOL, it is what it is. But it's also a place for you to call it like you see it....no matter what your opinion is. Everyone's opinion carries the same weight. That's the important thing to remember. This board is an outlet from everyday life where you can enjoy being a fan or non fan in a nutshell.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:01 am

I'm new here, and I like it so far. But I know I will not last if this is going to be like every other place on the net. With fan wars and so on. It's no secret that my sentiments are not favorable of Peter. But I try to be respectful to others views. That's why I like how this forum is set up. There are very specific threads, for specific things. There are FAN threads for FANS or people that want to engage in positive talk about a contestant and/or couple. There are various sleuthing and discussion threads as well for info and general discussion. That doesn't mean balanced, it just means everyone is welcomed to have an opinion that may or may not be negative about a specific contestant. I think the admins,mods, and sleuthers are doing a helluva job updating, cataloging and just keeping everything going. I thank you. It saves me a lot of time when I visit.

This has been the first Bach/ette season where I've actively been involved with discussions about the show. But it's also been very strange. There's a kind of protectionism around Peter I've noticed (ETA:) on certain forums, not necessarily here. I've been cursed out elsewhere, but you know I have just resolved to ignore the more hostile things and keep sharing my opinion. As long as I'm not disrespecting other posters, why should anyone care? Diversity of thought makes the world go round.

Last edited by Murakamee on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry for my numerous typos. I'm tired.)
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:36 am

Kels0012 wrote:
Diana wrote:Peter doesn't have to be petty post show, he just makes his friends and family do it so he looks like the innocent victim of poor mean Rachel. Rolling Eyes  

I don't buy it.

JMO

I'm in the minority, but he is not responsible for his family and friends. We do this every season. I personally believe, no matter sleuthing and proclamations, we are biased. We blame yet excuse others depending on being likeable. Why is Peter being shaded for what his friends/family are saying (though completely horrendous, especially his dad), when Rachel and her "squad" do the same and they aren't fake or the "worse contestant ever?" Just wondering as this thread used to be positive for Peter, but as said, many of those fans were banned. Hmmm. I hope there is still a fanbase because I've felt on my own a lot lately.

IMO.

I used to enjoy coming on this board, being a long term member, but it has changed so much this last season. We used to have a rule that stated family members should not be part of the discussion, because they didn't choose to be on the the show.
It looks like the hatred towards Peter is becoming so big, even the rules don't apply to him or his family anymore.

I still cannot get my head around the reason why all of a sudden Peter is such a bad guy. Keep in mind this is a very edited tv-show and we don't know these people in real life. In my opinion he did nothing to get this kind of treatment.
I do hope that if he does become the bachelor, the haters will stick to their word and don't watch, so we who do like the guy, can still enjoy and watch the season and be part of this forum, without all the unnecessary bashing and hate.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 40 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:41 am

@Dutchy23 IA - he definitely doesn't deserve this treatment, no-one does. We don't know any of them personally, we are purely people looking in at what we are shown. IMO, it's completely inappropriate and unnecessary to pass such harsh judgements. Let's keep it nice and non-judgemental.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:44 am

Just Looking wrote:@Dutchy23    IA - he definitely doesn't deserve this treatment, no-one does.   We don't know any of them personally, we are purely people looking in at what we are shown.  IMO, it's completely inappropriate and unnecessary to pass such harsh judgements.  Let's keep it nice and non-judgemental.

Thanks!!!!

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 40 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:29 am

Although I'm not a Peter fan, in fact, I'm just a fan of anti-Rachel laugh out loud, I know how it feels like. I would like the fan of P to just hang in there, just like how hard it was as a Nick fan during Andi's season, it will become clear what is what soon, imo. One can fake it so long, just be patient and wait for a season of your favorite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd