SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 76 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:27 pm

skkkk wrote:@GuardianAngel

You called it about Peter being Pell-ed.  WOW .... I am still in shock.  Did not believe you and am still in disbelief.  I underestimated TPTB.  I honestly thought they would drop to their knees for Peter.  Mr. Wishy-washy got SERVED. He now regrets playing hard ball and is now trying to garner sympathy to boost his fragile ego.  I feel a little let down TBH, I was anticipating a season of snark sad

It's Mike Fleiss' ball, bat and game. He will play it as he sees fit. If the ratings tank and it goes bye-bye, it goes bye-bye. It had a great run. All things come to an end at some time. But IMO he is going to do it his way. Not the way some run of the mill body trainer, dime a dozen gym owner with a fan base thinks it should be run or his fans think it should be run. JMO.
There will be a season of snark regardless of who the lead is. I can't think of one season I personally didn't have chit to snark on. I know I am not the only one who gets a bigger kick out of the foolishness of the show vs the fake romance of the show. IMO that is the best part and the only part. The snark will happen regardless. IMO It might be a bit harder to snark on Arie because he is so self deprecating. He snarks on himself. He can be pretty funny.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 76 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:05 am

MF was not going to change the whole premise of the show for Peter or anyone else.

MF was not going to say ok, you have a lot of fans, don't worry about not proposing. IMO it was the opposite.

MF was not going to have another JPG. I must have said that 10+ times, and sure enough he posts a twitter with JPG and a turkey.

MF doesn't give a rats butt if it's unrealistic to propose to someone after two months. This man wants a wedding at the ATFR, as he stated himself as the ultimate ending, never mind an engagement.

We have been saying this since May. Sleuthers are usually correct.

ETA:

MF will not just have one potential bachelor. As Courtney stated in the recent People mag, she knew they had contacted Arie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:32 am

I also think in someway that they wanted to put the brakes on the wreck the show was speed dating to with the recent batch of hawking contestants from Chris S to Rachel seasons. IMO they need to change BIP ... disasterfest

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:03 pm

I am late here, but I just saw Peter IG, I am shock!  I gave him a pass when he said " go live a mediocre life" even though I didn't believe his love for R was genuine.

But Wow! What kind of a person does this? Why send a love letter for Rachel to the world, knowing full well she chose Bryan? You don't do things like that to someone you love! JMO.

He didn't love her and still doesn't. HE LOVES HIMSELF and just trying to stir things up for Rachel and Bryan...IMO

I am so glad MF picked someone mature, gorgeous and, ready who doesn't think "he is all that".

I am also glad that MF showed him who is Boss. He needs to go somewhere and grow up! JMO

I can say more, but, BOY BYE! So glad I am not going to see him on my TV, I was going to skip this season, but God had mercy on me LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Seabear wrote:Peter is the worst kind of manipulator. Being in a relationship with someone who plays games like he does and uses emotional manipulation is toxic. Rachel made the best decision ever when she put Peter in her rear view mirror and moved forward. Peter uses his SM to manipulate his adoring worshipers and to insight them to harass those who don't fall at his feet. His is the worst of the worst when it comes to F2's from this Franchise...The WORST. IMO. What he wrote about Rachel in his manipulative Poor ME novel on his IG was all about Peter feeling sorry for HIMSELF because he got passed over for a better candidate for the Bachelor in Arie and a better fiance for Rachel in Bryan. Peter got his feelings hurt because both TPTB and Rachel KNOW that personality, commitment and character are much more important than male model looks, complete indecisiveness and insecure pettiness.
Peter needs to just hold rally's for his SM faithful and maybe he can sell little effigies of himself so they can add them to the shrines they worship him on. IMO Peter is a Jerk and hopefully his 15 minutes FADE Fade fade into oblivion as fast as possible.
JMO

ITA with your entire post! Well said!  :yes:  :claphands

I am still laugh out loud at Peter saying his journey 'came to an end' the day the Bachelor was announced. If that doesn't say what his end goal was, I don't know what will IMO. Most contestants write this post the night they get eliminated or after ATFR IMO. Pete-troll here decided to wait till the Bachelor announcement coz I am sure he expected to be the one announced and then this post would have been slighly different IMO. I dislike TPTB with a passion but cheers to them for Luke Pell-ing him IMO. Once in a while, they do get things right IMO.  cheeky   wine

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:20 pm

coolangel wrote:
Seabear wrote:Peter is the worst kind of manipulator. Being in a relationship with someone who plays games like he does and uses emotional manipulation is toxic. Rachel made the best decision ever when she put Peter in her rear view mirror and moved forward. Peter uses his SM to manipulate his adoring worshipers and to insight them to harass those who don't fall at his feet. His is the worst of the worst when it comes to F2's from this Franchise...The WORST. IMO. What he wrote about Rachel in his manipulative Poor ME novel on his IG was all about Peter feeling sorry for HIMSELF because he got passed over for a better candidate for the Bachelor in Arie and a better fiance for Rachel in Bryan. Peter got his feelings hurt because both TPTB and Rachel KNOW that personality, commitment and character are much more important than male model looks, complete indecisiveness and insecure pettiness.
Peter needs to just hold rally's for his SM faithful and maybe he can sell little effigies of himself so they can add them to the shrines they worship him on. IMO Peter is a Jerk and hopefully his 15 minutes FADE Fade fade into oblivion as fast as possible.
JMO

I am still laugh out loud at Peter saying his journey 'came to an end' the day the Bachelor was announced. If that doesn't say what his end goal was, I don't know what will IMO. Most contestants write this post the night they get eliminated or after ATFR IMO. Pete-troll here decided to wait till the Bachelor announcement coz I am sure he expected to be the one announced and then this post would have been slighly different IMO. I dislike TPTB with a passion but cheers to them for Luke Pell-ing him IMO. Once in a while, they do get things right IMO.  cheeky   wine

All JMO

isn't it possible that he was contractually obligated not to spoil it? It would make sense for him to wait until after it's been officially announced to post his last message.jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:35 pm

coolangel wrote:
JMO

All JMO

:yes: :yes: and :yes:
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Honest ? Did ratings tank after Brad 1.0 and JP's seasons? Several articles have said Peter WASN'T scared about the process or proposing. It seems more complicated than that. Frankly, I think TPTB doe not give a crap about a proposal. They want ratings and TV. Not doing so adds to publicity etc. Yes, it's mainly negative but no way the proposal aspect was the deciding factor, especially when TPTB know it is just for show and frankly BS. I'd take a heart-felt "I love you, let's see where it goes" vs. a crappy engagement which is done just to satisfy an audience and producers. IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:50 pm

I think Peter tried to play hard ball about other things than engagement, too. I don't think it was about the engagement alone, but him not being easy to work with, wanting to have his way. TPBP don't want leads like that, and I can't blame them. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:16 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I think Peter tried to play hard ball about other things than engagement, too. I don't think it was about the engagement alone, but him not being easy to work with, wanting to have his way. TPBP don't want leads like that, and I can't blame them. Jmo

I know you say JMO but is this based on anything specific that you know or just assuming? He didn't want to propose during the season and they wanted him to. But I didn't hear anything regarding negotiations that indicated he was difficult.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:48 pm

IMO, it's the he said they said situation. But the following articles hinted he didn't want to play by their rules, which, could mean he would be difficult to work with from TPTB's point of view. Personally, I don't care who's the lead I just want to sleuth. I do think it's good for Peter's own sake that he's not the lead, because I think he would get a bad edit.

http://people.com/tv/new-bachelor-peter-kraus-bachelorette-journey/

“Peter is every Bachelor producer’s worst nightmare: the perfect guy who cannot be coerced into proposing at the end,” the insider said. “The fact that no one could talk Peter into buckling under and just giving her the ring — and that he wouldn’t play along — absolutely enraged the higher-ups at the show. Including Fleiss, definitely. He is totally on their s— list forever.”

“Even if they weren’t so mad, his unwillingness to play by the rules of the game has them afraid he’d be another Brad Womack or, worse, Juan Pablo [Galavis],” the source added.

Just as Kraus was unwilling to compromise on his core values for a picture-perfect ending with Lindsay, the source suggests he’s playing hard to get with production.

http://people.com/tv/the-bachelor-in-chaos-producers-panic-as-they-struggle-to-name-a-suitor-source-says/

Just as Kraus was unwilling to compromise on his core values for a picture-perfect ending with Lindsay, the source suggests he’s playing hard to get with production.

“Suddenly it was like they needed him more than he needs them — he didn’t think he was going to get it, anyway, so he doesn’t care if it all goes away again. He’s not bending on what he wants,” the source says. “Really, the producers feel like ANY demands coming from Peter are a bit much; they always think everybody should be falling all over themselves to get this honor. And Peter just doesn’t play that way. He doesn’t play by any of the rules — if he did, he’d have just proposed to Rachel even though he knew it wouldn’t work out, and then broken up with her a few months later, like Nick just did. But he couldn’t be forced into it.”

The source adds: “That might have also been a sticking point: the show likely would want him to promise to propose at the end — Nick definitely had to say he would go through with it — and it’s highly possible Peter just refused to promise, just like he refused to go ahead with Rachel.”

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:48 pm

zoe06 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:Still having love for a person and being over them can be mutually exclusive. I still have love for all my exes but it's not holding me back from forming a new relationship. Terry's comment that Peter is over Rachel and ready to move on doesn't contradict his post from yesterday IMO. If fans want to jump to those conclusions it's on them. JMO
 I agree with this and it is the impression I have with Peter.  He can care for and have love for Rachel but that doesn't mean he's still in love with her and hasn't moved on. I didn't get from his IG that he hasn't moved on regarding Rachel.

IMO i disagree, his choice of words, and that it almost brought him to tears and the so much to say but he would spare all of us, is why IMO it's not mutually exclusive. He could have said as most people do there is a part of me that will always love you/ have feelings for you, but to say HEART FILLED WITH LOVE, NOW AND ALWAYS, makes seem like he's not over her, but then again his best friends, who even Peter said knows him best, and has seen him everyday since, is saying that the fact that he has any feelings for Rachel is complete BS.  SO which is the truth? I was really giving him the benefit of the doubt but now I'm wondering was this a manioulative move? This isn't one of the roseboys calling him having feelings for her BS this is one of his best friends who has known him for years.

IMO, The friend's statement is more likely macho damage control. I'm surprised there wasn't more of it. What Peter said was likely true but pretty embarrassing for men who know him, IMO. If he were my friend, I'd either say he was lying or, drunk because he comes across like a cream puff pathetic coward who was unwisely raw to the SM world and I'm not sure his fan club won't ultimately take a hit as a result. Wounded and whiny is not sexy for all. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd