SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 75 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Rolly Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:55 pm

umngirl wrote:Still having love for a person and being over them can be mutually exclusive. I still have love for all my exes but it's not holding me back from forming a new relationship. Terry's comment that Peter is over Rachel and ready to move on doesn't contradict his post from yesterday IMO. If fans want to jump to those conclusions it's on them. JMO
 I agree with this and it is the impression I have with Peter.  He can care for and have love for Rachel but that doesn't mean he's still in love with her and hasn't moved on. I didn't get from his IG that he hasn't moved on regarding Rachel.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 75 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by zoe06 Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:07 pm

Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:Still having love for a person and being over them can be mutually exclusive. I still have love for all my exes but it's not holding me back from forming a new relationship. Terry's comment that Peter is over Rachel and ready to move on doesn't contradict his post from yesterday IMO. If fans want to jump to those conclusions it's on them. JMO
 I agree with this and it is the impression I have with Peter.  He can care for and have love for Rachel but that doesn't mean he's still in love with her and hasn't moved on. I didn't get from his IG that he hasn't moved on regarding Rachel.

IMO i disagree, his choice of words, and that it almost brought him to tears and the so much to say but he would spare all of us, is why IMO it's not mutually exclusive. He could have said as most people do there is a part of me that will always love you/ have feelings for you, but to say HEART FILLED WITH LOVE, NOW AND ALWAYS, makes seem like he's not over her, but then again his best friends, who even Peter said knows him best, and has seen him everyday since, is saying that the fact that he has any feelings for Rachel is complete BS. SO which is the truth? I was really giving him the benefit of the doubt but now I'm wondering was this a manioulative move? This isn't one of the roseboys calling him having feelings for her BS this is one of his best friends who has known him for years.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:32 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Okay, so Peter isn't permitted to comment on his feelings regarding a once in a lifetime experience which left him with a maze of emotions???  I say live and let live.  We have a new Bachelor now.  Peter fans have been advised to move on. I am trying to do so. I am left wondering why Peter foes aren't doing the same.

I hope this doesn't sound like a tit for tat, but imo, Peter has every right to post whatever he wants, and everyone else also has the right to respond to his public message, positive or negative, friend or foe. IMO.

I can't speak for others, but I wad ready to move on from Peter. It's Peter who posted a show related message yesterday, and it's his friend who commented about him and the show yesterday and continues to do so today. If they keep talking about the show, I will keep expressing myself if I find it interesting.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:32 pm

Is this a fan thread for Peter?

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Nope a discussion(give and take)...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:45 pm

@Rachelsseason No this is a discussion thread for Peter where we talk about the positive and the negative.
If Peter wants to still post about a show where the ATFR was over a month ago, then it's going to be discussed.
My opinion is Peter seems like the type to never accept responsibility for wrongdoing and never get called out. It will always be someone else's fault, well because he's St. Pete and it's all about him. People should worship the ground he walks on. Rolling Eyes  JMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:28 pm

So immediately when a great post being positive about Peter occurs, it has to be considered a fan thread? There are scores of posts on here not in his favor. We, as fans, despite it being a GD forum, can still send accolades. And I'm choosing to do that. Go Peter go. IMO
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:37 pm

That post seemed to call this a fan thread, that's why the comments.

Lievta posted:
Everyone has a right to have a fan favorite on this show. I just wish that the contestant fan threads like this one actually championed the contestant rather than foster the current atmosphere which is, imo, off-putting, sad and just plain unnecessary. 
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:39 pm

Just for the record, this is a General Discussion thread. It's unfornutate when one's favourite is spoken about in what is referred to a negative manner and suddenly it's the whole forum's fault for being negative. The opinions whether  postive or negative are based on members thoughts and why they feel the way they do about a contestant. Are we to all 100% love him? If there are 200 members that don't like him and 100 that do, is that the whole forum speaking negatively? I don't understand why it's ok for those to post postive comments and those that don't agree are called members who are bashing Peter.

If one cannot tolerate opinions that are not fan worthy, then perhaps they should find threads or other forums where they can only read positive opinions.

If you are the type of person, that can respect everyone's opinions, then this is the forum for you. Peter is not the only contestant in the history of Reality TV forums that has been spoken about in a negative manner due to behaviour or SM or whatever it is that he's doing.

We should not all be lumped in one catagory of bashing Peter. If Peter likes a shady post about the F1, then I'm going to post my opinion that it is a dumb move. If he's deleted posts on SM that support Rachel, I'm going to post my opinion that it's a dumb move rude and another example of how image conscience he is. I don't consider that bashing, I call it expressing my opinions on his behaviour just as those who see the positive in him. We sleuth, we comment on our findings. He has given a lot to comment on IMHO.

Everyone has a choice, free to respond accoding to the rules, which do not include "bashing" our fourm, igore, leave, whatever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:54 pm

Posts that do not support our forum, our members, our rules, or the purpose of this forum, get deleted.

We are here to sleuth and share opinions. Threads are titled accordingly. Everyone has a right to post their opinions regarding contestants within the title of the thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:22 pm

@Cocoasneeze and @GuardianAngel - thank you!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:17 pm

@GuardianAngel

You called it about Peter being Pell-ed. WOW .... I am still in shock. Did not believe you and am still in disbelief. I underestimated TPTB. I honestly thought they would drop to their knees for Peter. Mr. Wishy-washy got SERVED. He now regrets playing hard ball and is now trying to garner sympathy to boost his fragile ego. I feel a little let down TBH, I was anticipating a season of snark sad

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd