SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by locoforbach Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:05 pm

I feel like I am late to the party.  I have watched this season on and off.  I like Rachel, but her and her "squad" from Nick's season rubbed me the wrong way.  The immaturity on SM and interviews kind-of lowered my opinion of them.  

Rachel seems to be a strong, honest, and well educated person but sometimes during the season her edit seemed like she was just after the ring, didn't even really matter the guy at first.

Peter and Bryan were my favorites at the beginning and still don't have anything negative to say about either of them (I don't follow any on SM).  As far as social media goes, people are going to use it to their advantage, whatever the case may be.  Rachel used it and not always in a positive light.  So if things are coming back around then that is called karma.  Pretty sure that if Rachel and her F1 are doing as well as she says then they have nothing to worry about.  A "like" here or there isn't going to make or break them.  If Peter is trying to stay relevant by keeping a presence on SM he won't be the first or the last from TB franchise to do this.  I don't agree with the method, but it is what happens.

As with every season I have watched (which is ALL OF THEM) I hope that the lead and their F1 are happy and in love.  There hasn't been one couple that hasn't had to endure the wrath of the public - SM, mags, etc...  Rachel and her F1 shouldn't expect to be the exception, nor should viewers.

All just MHO.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by rinacabigas Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:56 pm

locoforbach wrote:I feel like I am late to the party.  I have watched this season on and off.  I like Rachel, but her and her "squad" from Nick's season rubbed me the wrong way.  The immaturity on SM and interviews kind-of lowered my opinion of them.  

Rachel seems to be a strong, honest, and well educated person but sometimes during the season her edit seemed like she was just after the ring, didn't even really matter the guy at first.

Peter and Bryan were my favorites at the beginning and still don't have anything negative to say about either of them (I don't follow any on SM).  As far as social media goes, people are going to use it to their advantage, whatever the case may be.  Rachel used it and not always in a positive light.  So if things are coming back around then that is called karma.  Pretty sure that if Rachel and her F1 are doing as well as she says then they have nothing to worry about.  A "like" here or there isn't going to make or break them.  If Peter is trying to stay relevant by keeping a presence on SM he won't be the first or the last from TB franchise to do this.  I don't agree with the method, but it is what happens.

As with every season I have watched (which is ALL OF THEM) I hope that the lead and their F1 are happy and in love.  There hasn't been one couple that hasn't had to endure the wrath of the public - SM, mags, etc...  Rachel and her F1 shouldn't expect to be the exception, nor should viewers.

All just MHO.

You have the right attitude and sensible approach. I wholeheartedly agree with all the things you said!!!!

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:43 pm

I wish just once they would not put everyone thru the ringer.  We just have to remember how happy Rachel and Bryan were when they got home.  Thru much pain comes great joy.  Evidently,  Rachel is going to go thru he'll, which is Peter, to get to her heaven, which is Bryan.  Got to keep the faith.  I was one of the few that believes Trista would pick Ryan when majority thought she was going to pick Charlie.  Team Brachel all the way.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:13 am

More confirmation that Bryan is F1 JMO when Danielle said Dallas next weekend imo she meant the weekend after the finale which is probably the engagement party. JMO because some of the girls will be in California this weekend. Again all JMO

https://twitter.com/danielleiombard/status/891715727396392961

https://instagram.com/p/BXWWaRiDQfL/
https://instagram.com/p/BXWJ4ddH2pU/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:42 am

Rachel's cousin, Andrea, who was at MTP and also went to Miami with her for the  MLB All-Star game, also followed Bryan and Dean, but no Peter or Eric, very recently, maybe yesterday or today.

https://www.instagram.com/crazysexycoolgemini/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:39 am

Peter is still in Madison as of today.
Posted 6h ago (sorry if the timing is off, I don't know the time difference between Paris and Madison.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXWy1xTDey3/
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:24 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Peter is still in Madison as of today.
Posted 6h ago (sorry if the timing is off, I don't know the time difference between Paris and Madison.)

7 hours source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:27 am

sdmom wrote:Sorry for the double post, but CrossFit games are in Madison this weekend, 8/3 - 8/6. Peter alludes in earlier post he's going ('who's coming with me'), but I don't know how many days he will attend.
His main event, the boot camp to raise money for boys&girls club is on 8/12.

i wonder when this event was planned?
was it after the finale?

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:11 am

HEA wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Peter is still in Madison as of today.

7 hours source

Thank you.
So that makes it yesterday.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:48 am

sdmom wrote:Rachel's cousin, Andrea, who was at MTP and also went to Miami with her for the  MLB All-Star game, also followed Bryan and Dean, but no Peter or Eric,  very recently, maybe yesterday or today.

And wasn't she the one who was trying to get her son to say "Peter, winner?" So that's interesting.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:14 am

lleyki wrote:
sdmom wrote:Rachel's cousin, Andrea, who was at MTP and also went to Miami with her for the  MLB All-Star game, also followed Bryan and Dean, but no Peter or Eric,  very recently, maybe yesterday or today.

And wasn't she the one who was trying to get her son to say "Peter, winner?" So that's interesting.

That's not her son. Constance's son

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:21 pm

Maybe its just me, but I just don't like the idea of using children as "props" for lack of a better word.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo