SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by allykat Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:51 pm

I had two distinct but related thoughts about the 'attacked' exchange...

1. Rachel knew damn well why he felt that way, because she was attacking him.
2. He couldn't answer because she was attacking his audition to be the next Bachelor, so that would have meant he had to admit he was just auditioning for the next lead.

I didn't think he was trying to prevent the convo from spiraling, I thought he was caught flat footed because it was his audition and she didn't play the supporting role that most current leads play.

I laughed and thought that was one of the more delightful exchanges from the last 24 hours. Passive aggressive behavior at it's best!
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:53 pm

@allykat laugh out loud soooo funny and so true. That was so ridiculous and truly delightful.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:53 pm

I think Rachel doesn't give a eff anymore. She is speaking her truth when asked about it IMO. I think she knows at this point Peter is going to be the Bachelor anyways so it's not like what she says matters. She and Bryan are starting from negative as far as SM love is concerned right now IMO. What does she have to lose by letting people know her truth?

On a side note, I don't see why SM is acting like Rachel is some different person than who they thought. Rachel has always said what was on her mind. Last season, I didn't agree with it coz the other person involved had taken the high road. This season, I do agree with it coz the other person involved has been as petty and immature on SM all season long.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:54 pm

allykat wrote:I had two distinct but related thoughts about the 'attacked' exchange...

2. He couldn't answer because she was attacking his audition to be the next Bachelor, so that would have meant he had to admit he was just auditioning for the next lead.

I didn't think he was trying to prevent the convo from spiraling, I thought he was caught flat footed because it was his audition and she didn't play the supporting role that most current leads play.

I laughed and thought that was one of the more delightful exchanges from the last 24 hours. Passive aggressive behavior at it's best!

I enjoyed reading this! laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Rachel was much more forgiving with Lee the racist than Peter the guy who she willingly brought to F2 knowing he most likely would not be proposing. I'm not sure why she's acting like Peter blindsided her when he told her he wasn't ready to propose. Even the guys in the house knew that Peter didn't think he'd be able to propose. It was her choice to take him to the end. He's been pretty consistent throughout about what he was feeling and how he felt about proposing. He told her he loved her, wanted a future with her, broke down in tears over her and yet she wants to drag him because he reminds her of her past 5 year relationship where the guy didn't want to commit. 5 year relationship vs 2 month relationship where she's dating multiple men and apparently made it clear to most of the house that Bryan was her numero uno is not a fair comparison.

As I've said several times, I don't begrude Rachel for who she chose. I think Bryan was the right choice for her. But I do find her pettiness towards Peter now to be extremely unattractive and just flat out ugly.

She needs to go live her amazing life with the man she loves and stop being such a jilted lover. True or not, that's how she's coming across to many and she's doing a disservice to Peter AND Bryan. Move on, be happy.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:55 pm

Billysmom wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She keeps getting asked about Peter, she's answering describing what she went through with him. I see nothing wrong with that.

Why sugarcoat it for Peter's benefit? He messed with her, and it appears he did more damage than we realize judging by "we didn't see everything that happened" comment in one of the articles I just read.

She's probably sick and tired of the support for someone who even at the end tried to reel her her back in after the split, the one who wouldn't clean up her eyelashes off the floor, the one who told her to go have a mediocre life as opposed to supporting her choice who was all in and ready to commit.

Seriously. Why should she bite her tongue to appease a bunch of strangers. They are going to hate her anyway. It's also problematic that many women see nothing concerning with Peter's behavior. Like Rachel should consider herself lucky for the scraps he was giving her. I'm happy Rachel is saying "No. It's not okay." JMO.

Why is anything less than a $100k ring scraps???  (And I'm still shaking my head that the first words out of her mouth with bryan down on one knee were "it's so pretty"). I'm starting to think she's a bit of a princess, jmo...

Personally I think rach should have - and probably had - anticipated the peter questions and worked out an answer that would end rather than prolong the discussion and defend her position. She seems to need to win the approval of Bach nation, jmo....
If I were Bryan I'd be giving her the side eye right about now. Pretty sure his momma has some questions about this Peter rampage as well. This lady does protest too much!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:56 pm

Acrunch wrote:Rachel was much more forgiving with Lee the racist than Peter the guy who she willingly brought to F2 knowing he most likely would not be proposing.  I'm not sure why she's acting like Peter blindsided her when he told her he wasn't ready to propose.  Even the guys in the house knew that Peter didn't think he'd be able to propose.  It was her choice to take him to the end.   He's been pretty consistent throughout about what he was feeling and how he felt about proposing.  He told her he loved her, wanted a future with her, broke down in tears over her and yet she wants to drag him because he reminds her of her past 5 year relationship where the guy didn't want to commit.  5 year relationship vs 2 month relationship where she's dating multiple men and apparently made it clear to most of the house that Bryan was her numero uno is not a fair comparison.  

As I've said several times, I don't begrude Rachel for who she chose.  I think Bryan was the right choice for her.  But I do find her pettiness towards Peter now to be extremely unattractive and just flat out ugly.

She needs to go live her amazing life with the man she loves and stop being such a jilted lover.  True or not, that's how she's coming across to many and she's doing a disservice to Peter AND Bryan.  Move on, be happy.

:claphands :claphands
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:57 pm

allykat wrote:I had two distinct but related thoughts about the 'attacked' exchange...

Ha ha it was an interesting situation for sure.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:05 pm

Billysmom wrote:
Acrunch wrote:Rachel was much more forgiving with Lee the racist than Peter the guy who she willingly brought to F2 knowing he most likely would not be proposing.  I'm not sure why she's acting like Peter blindsided her when he told her he wasn't ready to propose.  Even the guys in the house knew that Peter didn't think he'd be able to propose.  It was her choice to take him to the end.   He's been pretty consistent throughout about what he was feeling and how he felt about proposing.  He told her he loved her, wanted a future with her, broke down in tears over her and yet she wants to drag him because he reminds her of her past 5 year relationship where the guy didn't want to commit.  5 year relationship vs 2 month relationship where she's dating multiple men and apparently made it clear to most of the house that Bryan was her numero uno is not a fair comparison.  

As I've said several times, I don't begrude Rachel for who she chose.  I think Bryan was the right choice for her.  But I do find her pettiness towards Peter now to be extremely unattractive and just flat out ugly.

She needs to go live her amazing life with the man she loves and stop being such a jilted lover.  True or not, that's how she's coming across to many and she's doing a disservice to Peter AND Bryan.  Move on, be happy.

:claphands :claphands

Good Post
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:15 pm

I don't hate on anyone very often.  I don't hate Peter but he actually scares me.

He is a very Manipulative man.  That in my opinion is a emotional abuser who kind of gets off on it.  

As soon as he said on his second One on one meeting Rachel at the vineyard  and put her down saying "your wearing that here"?  "but you look good though"

(there were other red flags before that but that was the nail in the coffin for me)

I thought "you bastard" you are a nasty conniving pr*ck.  

I so want him to be the bachelor, to see him Bat poop crazy and juggling 25 girls.  I cant wait to see the Salty ones put him in his place.

All my opinion of course.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:17 pm

TBH I loved it! #YesICanBePettyToo #Roses4Rachel #sorryNotsorry
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:20 pm

Did you catch when he rolled his eyes? You could see on his face that he was pi$$ed she was trying to sabotage him.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo