SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:40 am

SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:41 am

Diana wrote:This makes me petty but I was so glad Rachel didn't fall for that sh!t apology about not remember what he said because he certainly remembers all the likes about how much better he is than TOG. He was trying to get fake sympathy. JMO

I didn't buy his act.

I'm right there with you.

The words Peter said to Rachel were terrible. Just bad.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:42 am

Peter watched the epi but he didn't remember what he said? If Rachel was being petty what was Peter? Maybe they should have plastered his likes on SM on the big screen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:42 am

Perhaps it is my experience dating a Peter type, but I get it. My "Peter" would give me enough to get me to stay around, but always let me know that I just wasn't enough for him to commit to. If another man showed interest he became jealous and "loving" until he eliminated his perceived threat and then it was back to me not being good enough.

I had a lifetime history of taking care of a dysfunctional family, so it took me a long time to discover that a happy and healthy love doesn't have to be a struggle all the time. That you can be loved, it is not always perfect, but the good does outweigh the bad. And it is a wonderful thing to know that the your man loves you and thinks you are the best. But it took a while to get used to it. Drama was confused with love in my mind. If I wasn't feeling stressed, how was it love?

So I get the Rachel and Peter drama and I am so very happy that she found a man who seems to adore her for who she is. I wish them the very best.

And I also get her anger at Peter, he did the whole push and pull all season. The falling in love came just in time for the family and with no attached affection. The ILY comes as he feels she isn't going to give in to doing it his way. And yes, the mediocre life comment. Peter has been acting petty since the finale. His hatred for Bryan for no real reason, to the point of Dean has to dislike Bryan because Peter does too.

Rachel showed with Eric she is not a mean spirited person, I just think Peter had pushed her too far and too long. There was no happy left. Come on, he even wanted to contact her after filming, why? So he could try to sabotage her happy again?

Gracefulness is always the best way to go, but sometimes you have to let your true feelings show. She didn't yell, she didn't even say he was wrong, simply that the time frame of this show doesn't work for him, which are the words he himself kept feeding to her, that she should accept less, to appease his time frame. So to me, parroting his own words back to him is fair.

Anyway, I am glad the season is over and I think that Bryan and Rachel's real love story has started. If she wants to do DWTS, then good for her, Nick and Vanessa showed that a couple can do it and survive just fine. Also, I am perfectly fine with them keeping their private life to themselves and not making a final living decision until after DWTS if that is what she or they are doing.

I may or may not watch paradise as I feel I am getting better in general at seeing these people as mostly characters and not actual humans.

Thanks for all the fun and lively discussion this season and thanks to GA and the mods for a season of very hard work.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:43 am

I still don't see how that was Rachel throwing him under the bus. Sure, it was petty...but she's just calling him out on his hypocrisy if he chooses to do the show. He's said that a proposal is a once-in-a-lifetime thing for him and he's not willing to take a leap of faith. He supposedly loved Rachel and was envisioning a life with her and STILL wasn't able to get to that place. And, now that he's dating 25-30 women in that same time period, and on a show with even LOWER success rate than the Bachelorette (1/21 = less than 5% success rate)...he's supposed to know without a shadow of doubt that a proposal will lead to marriage? BS. I don't see what's wrong with her pointing that out. I always felt like Rachel was very kind and gracious towards Peter during her early interviews  - I think it was seeing his social media behavior, his badmouthing Bryan behind his back, and then his yearbook quote, which must have made her wonder if she was being used, that changed her attitude. Yeah, it would have been great if she was gracious and kind (mostly because it just made Peter more beloved than he already was), but I don't blame her one bit. He's being one way on camera and another way on social media and I get being angry at that act. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:45 am

She and Bryan are such a beautiful couple. I am so happy for them. They glow together.

I found it interesting that Rachel brought up a shift in Geneva with Peter. And also said that she had a conversation with Peter where Peter said that if he really felt he wasn't going to get to the place she needed him to be-- he'd leave. He never... left. That explains so much more to me about the push/pull messed up dynamic and why she thought there was potential and never took it upon herself to send him home before now.

Anyway... Her ring! Her happiness! She and Bryan are so shiny and sparkly together.

I don't at all buy that they don't know what their plans are. At all. I wonder what they're up to. I look forward to watching their future together unfold.

Last edited by likeashipblown on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:45 am

It would be best if they both moved past it.
If Peteyocre is serious about being the next TB he has to move past this and be a bigger person.
And it's time for Rachel to move onto her new life. She doesn't need to carry the weight of Peteyocrity around her neck anymore.
JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:47 am

@SelmaHB That's a great vid. The body language is off the charts. It's obvious they are very happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:47 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm so fed up with these Bryan is a sleaze tweets. As said before, he's smart, well educated, has a great career, good looking, focused on Rachel. How is he a sleaze?
He's 37, latin, from Miami, Not Peter. That's why. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:48 am

SeekAny wrote:@sosleepy I'm so with you. She came off as hypocritical to me tonight. She wanted to put Peter in his place, I get that. But girl you were him! She was basically pressuring the guy to say he'd propose but was going to pick the other guy anyway? The whole thing confuses me. She should have just let him show up at final 2 and not chosen him. Everyone would have gotten what they wanted. She used the right word, frustrating, she frustrated me the entire time tonight.

I don't really understand why she is blaming him. What did she expect when clearly the other guys saw how she felt about Brian...even wearing the watch in front of the others. She wanted him to fall in love when he knew she wasn't going to reciprocate? Either way, she saw how he was. If she didn't like it, why not dump him? If producers made her keep him so he would have the storyline for the next lead, again, that isn't exactly his fault. So what if he is playing along? She is too. If it wasn't with him, it would be with someone else.

If you are so happy, get over it. Be happy with your man. Live your life to the fullest. You are now done with the show. Do your press junket and forget about them....unless, you are using them to take the next step in your career...which I think she is. I will be curious to see just how bitter she will be post show. I would not be surprised to see squad like behaviour all over again. I hope not, but I would not be surprised.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:50 am

I think that was her only shot to tell him what she thought. She did it, and now she's moving on. That limo vid is proof they are very happy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:51 am

SelmaHB wrote:

That was such a fun little interview, and I love Bryan and Rachel together. They seem to balance each other out so well.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73