SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 4 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:51 am

Baby BIP? laugh out loud

It already seems better than the real show. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:52 am

@Ladybug82 this is creepy to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:54 am

That limo video was probably before he saw the Peter goodbye. I think they're happy but there are just some things that are hard to get over. Just like Lauren having to relive the two I love you's. I do wish them well though.  Bryan's confidence in them and himself is certainly a good start
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:56 am

Bryan has been confident all season because he told her exactly how he felt. Rachel said they talked about each episode. I think the last thing on Bryan's mind is Peter. He's not the one talking smack or liking negative tweets.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Rachel put Peter in his place for leading her on all season, giving and taking messing up with her head.

Hmmm, then couldn't the same be said about Rachel? If the other guys all knew half way through the season that it would be Bryan, then I highly doubt that Peter could mess with her head...no matter what he did/said.

Sorry, but this is the sort of stuff that ticks me off. It's a show. It's all part of the show. Her leading the guys on. The guys acting. The guys auditioning for the next lead. It is the circle of Bachelor/ette life. Once the show is over, take what you can get out of it...a new relationship, better self awareness, goody bags you got, improved SM numbers for improved shilling, new career opportunities...thank the producers and go on with your life. Let it go. It was an unreal situation, where people sometimes said and did stupid things. None of you are perfect. Let's see just how the bitterness shakes out. Should be interesting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:01 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 95cf378997f18766cd7f58dbf84b17d6

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 A091cf50bf518cb553e948feed0a4d02
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-recap-rachel-lives-best-life-030716291.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:03 am

They seemed just as happy at the ATFR as the limo video JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:04 am

So let's say for the sake of argument that Peter had been able to get to the point of *willingly* proposing. Would that have made a difference to Rachel? I think not. I think that Bryan's entire approach from night one was exactly what she was looking for. So maybe it would have caused her a sleepless night, but IMO she would have picked Bryan anyway. And I think on some level, Peter knew that.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:05 am

@Sprite IA and normally, I'd be right there with you.  I didn't like her squad attitude last season or even times this season.  I'm not a fan of the squad in general.  But IMO, Peter's shadiness of SM all season was OTT and unnecessary.  And while I wish she'd taken the high road, IMO, Big Rach making an appearance and her putting him in his place for it tonight was kind of fitting and deserved, IMO.

JMO

ETA:  I still watch Friends reruns when I can't find anything else on and love Matt LeBlanc, but I've seen enough.  Bring on Rachel and Bryan!  laugh out loud

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:06 am

I didn't want Peter for the Bachelor, but I kind of do now. He's seems like a tough nut to crack and I would like to see what kind of woman could crack him. laugh out loud
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:07 am

Personally, I waited six months for Des and Chris to fail. For Des to realize she settled and then I went back and watched her and Chris. There love story was there all along. Her body and her subconscious always knew that Chris was the right one. He was her comfort and safe place. They also had smoking hot chemistry, remember the rolling on the beach? But, Des had to let go in her mind that love meant struggle.

I hope as time goes by and people go back and watch Bryan and Rachel, watch her melt into him and be happy and comfortable around Bryan. Watch him be her safe place that they can grow to see what I did with Des and Chris.

Now we see if they make it from here, all I can say is that I have watched a woman grow in love since May and I hope to see more in the future.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:07 am

Bryan said in that limo vid, that everyone says he kisses a lot, but she's the one who does as well. Like sleuthers have been saying all along, Rachel likes it.

It doesn't matter what Peter knew, or what any of the guys knew, he wasn't into her right from the beginning. He had the first 1:1, he barely touched her. His body language through out the whole season spoke for itself.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73