SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:51 pm

I just checked William Hill and Ladbrokes both are available and Laura is at $1.40 and $1.20 respectively...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:08 am

brownravens wrote:I just checked William Hill and Ladbrokes both are available and Laura is at $1.40 and $1.20 respectively...

Interesting, I wonder why Sportsbet has put the pause on then?

Bobette wrote:snipped

ETA:  Wow that's REALLY interesting about the betting, @SugarAndSpice!  Maybe even though the return on Laura winning is so small, people were still betting in droves and they were worried about how much money they'd have to pay out.  Or maybe Ch 10 complained about how much of a massive spoiler the odds are.  question

Yes, betting has been suspended in the past - once when the odds for home state/hair colour etc were completely removed, and once when Nikki pulled out of the running for most likely next Bachelorette (they couldn't have randomly added Sophie's name to the people you could bet on, without giving away who it would be).

@Bobette RE: suspended betting for Nikki = Bachelorette, and the states/hair colour, thanks!! Still can't recall a suspension on "Outright Winner" though... You could be right, maybe Ch10 is going to pull out another injunction, unless they get a cut of Sportsbets takings Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 3806527698
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:09 am

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-girls-tell-all-39955

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:11 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
brownravens wrote:I just checked William Hill and Ladbrokes both are available and Laura is at $1.40 and $1.20 respectively...

ETA:  Wow that's REALLY interesting about the betting, @SugarAndSpice!  Maybe even though the return on Laura winning is so small, people were still betting in droves and they were worried about how much money they'd have to pay out.  Or maybe Ch 10 complained about how much of a massive spoiler the odds are.  question

Yes, betting has been suspended in the past - once when the odds for home state/hair colour etc were completely removed, and once when Nikki pulled out of the running for most likely next Bachelorette (they couldn't have randomly added Sophie's name to the people you could bet on, without giving away who it would be).

@Bobette RE: suspended betting for Nikki = Bachelorette, and the states/hair colour, thanks!! Still can't recall a suspension on "Outright Winner" though... You could be right, maybe Ch10 is going to pull out another injunction, unless they get a cut of Sportsbets takings Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 3806527698

They suspended betting multiple times last year too. Normally during airing but other times too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:30 am

Thanks @Sundy! Just another thing I will have to take note of in my spreadsheets! laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:41 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:

TBH I hope betting on these shows is outright banned. Fair enough for shows like Masterchef where two endings are filmed shortly before the finale and only a few people know the result. But for Bach and Bachette, filmed so far in advance, where the outcome is know by so many people, the odds are just such a massive spoiler it takes the shine off of sleuthing for me. I know some people are able to discount them but I just can't and it overshadows all the other clues I see. I'd love it if Sophie's Bachelorette was bet-free.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:06 am

@Bobette IA the betting is so annoying and such a spoiler!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:07 am

Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-girls-tell-all-39955
Thanks @Zaynab, bring the picture and full interview over. The swim suits match the ones they wore in the swimming Diimex BTS pics speculated to have been taken between April 16 and 18.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Img_0219

EXCLUSIVE: The Bachie babes reveal what they really think of Matty! The ladies dish on the nation's favourite man.

There have been hook-ups and heartbreak on The Bachelor but things are heating up as Matty Johnson narrows it down to his top 14 girls. But, what do the girls actually think of the hunky Bachelor? In an exclusive chat with NW the Bachelorettes spill all...

Laura Byrne: “I felt something on our date”

Who do you reckon is Matty’s favourite?
I think it’s between me and Florence...

Does it ever get catty?
You have days where you feel amazing and days where you’re like, “F**king give me some space!” There’s drama at cocktail parties because someone’s had too many wines!

Is it safe to say you’re falling in love?
I felt something on our date. I was so nervous about making a good impression, but then you realise, “I have to like him as much as he likes me." He’s so handsome. Like, incredibly handsome! That kiss was lovely and 
I just really like him.

Lisa Carlton: "Laura is my biggest rival"

Matty seemed smitten the moment he laid eyes on you! Do you feel the same way?
I don’t know – I guess I don’t have feelings for him, like, right now. We’ve only spent a short amount of time together, but he seems like a genuine guy, like he’s so handsome, charming and lovely and kind!

Matty’s been through the process before on The Bahelorette, is he understanding of what you are going through on the show?
Yeah, he totally understands what we’re going through. It’s hard to adjust and try to have a real relationship with him when at the back of your head, you’re like, “Well, it’s still a TV show.”

Who’s your biggest rival for Matty’s heart?
I would probably say Laura – she’s had the most time with him.

Simone Ormesher: “Matty’s a dreamboat!”

It seems like you’ve spent more time with the girls than Matty!
I’ve not been too good with approaching him. It’s really hard – I get nervous! I’ve only been up to him, like, once.

It must be disheartening to see the other girls make connections with him!
It’s more envy, like you want to be happy for them but at the same time you say, “Gosh, I wish that was me!” You compare yourself to the other girls, like, “Why is he taking her and not me?” 
A lot of the girls feel insecure.

But he’s worth it, right?
Matty’s a dreamboat! I just want a single date! I can definitely see myself falling in love with him.

Elise Stacy: "Matty is everything I want in a man"

How are you feeling being halfway with no single date?
I’m on the backfoot, for sure!

Have you had enough time with him to decide that you’re into him?
Everything I want in a man, Matty has. He’s respectful and has beautiful manners – an absolute gentleman! And his body language – he literally gazes into you and makes you feel everything you’re saying is really important.

Are you worried you could get your heart broken?
I went into this wanting to open my heart and be open to a relationship and open to heartbreak. So I am ready if it comes, but hopefully not, ’cos it’s not fun.

To read more of the goss from the top 14 girls, pick up this week’s issue of NW, on stands now!
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:08 am

Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-girls-tell-all-39955

Thanks for posting!
"Who do you reckon is Matty’s favourite?"
"I think it’s between me and Florence..." I just don't think Laura would be able to say something like this if she was F1.
That article seems to be pushing Laura and Matty so much more then the other girls, especially with Lisa's comment saying Laura is her biggest rival in the house. Suspect Suspect
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:10 am

Bumbleguild wrote:

Thanks for posting!
"Who do you reckon is Matty’s favourite?"
"I think it’s between me and Florence..." I just don't think Laura would be able to say something like this if she was F1.
That article seems to be pushing Laura and Matty so much more then the other girls, especially with Lisa's comment saying Laura is her biggest rival in the house. Suspect Suspect

Ummm that's a bit full of yourself.... Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 1f615
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:12 am

@Bumbleguild I also found Laura's comments surprising, and Lisa's too. I thought Elise's comments on Matty being what she wanted in a man were far more appropriate.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:14 am

Storybook wrote:@Bumbleguild  I also found Laura's comments surprising, and Lisa's too. I thought Elise's comments on Matty being what she wanted in a man were far more appropriate.

She spoke like a true F1 IMO of course Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz