SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

notapuppet - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:16 am

@Katiebelle check out her IG profile follows. She follows a lot of Bachelor alumni
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

notapuppet - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:20 am

Sundy wrote:@Katiebelle check out her IG profile follows. She follows a lot of Bachelor alumni

If she's hanging outside Matty's house she could be a stalker! Maybe we should message her and ask her to go through his rubbish to look for clues... Or is that just taking things too far? question   Hugesmile

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:21 am

@Katiebelle. I when straight to that conclusion too. Hilarious. But seriously I wonder if there is merit to it
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:23 am

Katiebelle wrote:Well - this is interesting. I went on the official Bach page to see if any of the posters thought Laura's reaction to the " intruder" was fake and found the comment below.

I haven't put the posters name as I wasn't sure if I was allowed. Her Facebook account is open to the public and am not sure of the rules of the forum re copying someone's comment from Facebook. I have taken a screen shot of it but it also includes other posters comments.

"I was walking past Matty J's house the other night and I saw Laura's painting she did on their single date outside his garage on the verge. So we were debating I guess he wouldn't keep it if he was dating someone else but then it wasn't exactly hanging on the wall.  it was like pretty much next to a big council clean up pile. Ok I'm still confused. "

If Laura is F1 why is he getting rid of the picture she drew - you'd think he'd keep it as a funny momento of their first date.

This smells mighty fishy to me.  
1. How does this person know where Matty lives? It's not exactly common knowledge.
2. I don't think Matty would just throw it out - he is a marketing man and would know the value of such a thing.  Far more likely he would auction it off for charity or something.  
3. If it was on the verge it may have been among stuff moving IN to his house, not out.  
And mainly 4. I just don't believe it. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:27 am

Sundy wrote:@Katiebelle. I when straight to that conclusion too. Hilarious. But seriously I wonder if there is merit to it

Everyone places different values on things but I personally have kept mementos from the early days of my relationship with my husband - movie tickets, love notes, Valentine's Day cards etc.

I'm just surprised that he would throw out something that was given to him by his F1 - and to just have it on the curb for passers by to see - hmmmmmmm....... scratch

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:30 am

@Katiebelle.....I am not sure how legit this girl is but she posted the same comment on the bachelor AU IG pic of Matty and his sister from tonight....not sure what to make of it though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:32 am

I thought Matty lived in an apartment in Bondi? No? It seems way too weird that he would just place the picture out by the garage. If it were me, I'd probably be keeping all my Bach stuff together until the completion of the show at least. Regardless if it was a momento of he F1 or F2. I'm pretty sure Matty said Georgia kept the gin he and her made together and he was F2 so yeah who knows.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:55 am

I couldn't screen grab the whole thing below but I just saw this on fb under one of the bachelor promos.  Not sure how true it is given some people on SM but funny as I don't normally read comments.

I was walking past Matty J's house the other night and I saw Laura's painting she did on their single date outside his garage on the verge. So we were debating I guess he wouldn't keep it if he was dating someone else but then it wasn't exactly hanging on the wall 

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FORUM DEFAULT FONT AND SIZE ONLY ALLOWED)

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:56 am

Damn it! It didn't post the whole thing  notapuppet - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 1f629  anyway she goes on to say it was next to pile for council clean up.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:13 am

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/adelaides-former-hockeyroo-elise-stacy-is-vying-for-the-bachelor-matty-js-heart/news-story/b10496e3743952aef9d007c76c12f35f

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:38 am

Zaynab wrote:http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/adelaides-former-hockeyroo-elise-stacy-is-vying-for-the-bachelor-matty-js-heart/news-story/b10496e3743952aef9d007c76c12f35f

Thanks @Zaynab for bringing this over. I guess they had to give Elise some press because seriously the audience has not clue who she is IMO. Pasting the full interview and pic below.

Adelaide’s former Hockeyroo Elise Stacy is vying for The Bachelor Matty J’s heart
notapuppet - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Img_0222

TRAPPED in a mansion with a pack of women all on the prowl for Matty J’s affection there were a few hairy moments when Adelaide’s former Hockeyroo Elise Stacy felt like a caged animal.

“It was hectic ... like living in a zoo at times because there was so much going on and we spent much more time with each other than we did with Matty,” the 30-year-old tells Confidential, going on to allude to the way in which some of the women would morph into mean girls when Matty wasn’t around.

“It was very full-on at times and sometimes frustrating when he would come in and girls would change and put on this facade ... but he’s pretty cluey so he worked it out.

“Drama was there for sure and when that died down I was so happy that the focus shifted from drama to actual real-life relationships ... it was a relief when that happened,
That said, Elise says overall the women were a “really good group of girls” adding she forged close friendships with Alix, Lisa and Elizabeth.

“It was surprisingly normally to help someone else get ready to go on a date with a guy you were also dating,” she says, adding her posse also made a point of exercising together.

“We would get out and walk laps around the mansion ... (doing) perimeter checks like caged animals ... Lisa and I would walk for hours during the day that was our release.”

Asked whether being on the Bachelor was tougher than playing elite-level hockey, Elise doesn’t hesitate in her answer.

“It’s a whole different ball game ... I struggled because sport is sport and you get criticised for your performance, whereas in the house it was based on your personality which is a much more emotional thing so that was a lot harder for me,” she says.

Living in Perth where she worked in marketing prior to filming The Bachelor, Elise has been lying low in Adelaide since the series debuted last minute.

While hasn’t had much airtime on the show so far Confidential revealed in April that she enjoys a steamy date in a spa and a kiss with Matty.

“I’m still sussing him out at this point,” she says of the episodes currently screening, also admitting: “The more time you spend with Matty the more your feelings develop.”

As they say in the classics — stay tuned.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:33 am

Elise looks stunning. Has she had her teeth done?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz