SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

notapuppet - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:44 am

Sundy wrote:Elise looks stunning. Has she had her teeth done?

She seems to have lost weight too.  Post-breakup makeover perhaps.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

notapuppet - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:53 am

Some interviews

Leah

“To be honest, I was so relieved,” Leah says. “I’d been talking to the girls, that I was ready to leave. I was tired, I was emotional, and I was exhausted. I didn’t even think I liked him, so I was ready to leave. I’d spent 10 minutes with the dude.”
Source

Laura
Bachelor Australia frontrunner Laura Bryne confesses: “I’m not maternal - and Matty knew that!” And she thinks her Bachie babe set her up to fail!

This puts a dent in it for Laura Byrne...

The Bachelor Australia 2017's Matty J put all the girls up to the ultimate motherhood test, taking them over to a childcare centre to hang around some mini humans all day.

Clearly cheese platters and wine is now a thing of the past.

We all know Matty J is ready to start a family, so this was the perfect experiment to see how the girls would cope.

But fan fave Laura feels she was thrown under the bus – especially since she’s admitted in the past she didn’t want kids!

“I’m not particularly maternal,” she revealed exclusively to NW about her time with the kids.

“I was like, what do I do? Put it on a lead? Do I feed it two times a day?” she shared.

In the end, she managed to turn it all around – and win extra solo time!

“I won this kid over and it ended up being a great day and [the kid] was like, ‘This is my girlfriend’. So cute!” she gushed.

“It ended up being really fun and everyone took it in their stride.”

So how does she feel about kids now?

“Four/five years would be my absolutely ideal time frame to start a family,” she spilled.

“I think I would be good with my own kids.”

Consider this competition for Matty’s heart won!

Source

Jen
Of course, Jen didn’t shy away from her chance to win over Matty’s sister.

“I was one of the lucky girls who got to speak to her,” she tells.

And, it sounds like Jen believes she has a lot in common with the hunky Bachelor’s sis.

“We both have very similar stances on family. Like what would make a good family, what makes relationships work,” she says.

“Plus, I think she likes the fact that I’m from Sydney.”

Jen definitely thinks that she has won Kate over, but only time will tell. “She could have walked away and hated me, but she was really nice to my face.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:16 am

Katiebelle wrote:Well - this is interesting. I went on the official Bach page to see if any of the posters thought Laura's reaction to the " intruder" was fake and found the comment below.

I haven't put the posters name as I wasn't sure if I was allowed. Her Facebook account is open to the public and am not sure of the rules of the forum re copying someone's comment from Facebook. I have taken a screen shot of it but it also includes other posters comments.

"I was walking past Matty J's house the other night and I saw Laura's painting she did on their single date outside his garage on the verge. So we were debating I guess he wouldn't keep it if he was dating someone else but then it wasn't exactly hanging on the wall.  it was like pretty much next to a big council clean up pile. Ok I'm still confused. "

If Laura is F1 why is he getting rid of the picture she drew - you'd think he'd keep it as a funny momento of their first date.
yes It's totally allowed and wanted for sleuthing! Just post the username or embed the comments. If they are public all of the comments are allowed to be posted and need a link or source, just like any other SM or media posted.

It seems like the same person posted the exact same thing on Bach AU IG (leesupercharged) which I posted in the F1-F4 thread here. She's not a random person or stalker either going by her follows. She may be trying to misdirect. Although what's the point in doing so imo considering the edit is Laura F1 and per spoilers. But still maybe that's her thing and she is just lying and making up a story and posting a misdirection for whatever reason (I have a hard time seeing her being "told" to. It's not like it's going to change anything imo). OTOH, perhaps she knows the ending (or is aware of spoilers) and did see what she said she saw and is genuinely confused as one would be since I don't think throwing away a pic by Laura would be a positive sign for F1 or post-show.

Still, not sure what the purpose of her posting it is either way... so will keep a note of it for post-show to look back on.

ETA: embedding comment

Source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:23 am

Honestly, I think this story is totally bizarre. If it's true, and he wanted to get rid of the picture, seriously why on earth would Matty just leave it lying around - fully intact - near a garage and council pick up area. Wouldn't he just pull it off the frame and fold it up/dispose of it/burn it etc. Given the extreme lengths they go to at this point for secrecy, he would know very well how identifiable it would be - particularly if it's well-known locally that he lives there - and to just leave it lying around in full public view seems highly suspicious IMO. Hopefully there's a decent explanation about this story at some stage!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:25 am

For all we know some prankster has made a copy of it and left it there for a bit of fun. Otherwise, the story just seems pretty implausible IMO.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:29 am

I don't think the story is that crazy or big of a deal no idea If it's just nonsense then it will come out as so sooner than later and post-show it will be known. It's just like any other season, just looking at all the things, even if non-consequential
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:50 am

Please take the time to read the rules with regards to providing source. Go to the link for the full explanation. PM myself or @AllaboutLove if you need help! Smiley

Rules
Source - A link to the source must be provided at all times. Any SM, any media, any quotes, anything that YOU didn't say requires a link. SM usernames are to be clearly indicted as well as the source. Clearly indicate if it's IG, Twitter, SnapChat IG Story etc. When posting Screen Caps, they must clearly indicate where they came from. If the poster created the Screen Cap from a youtube, or media article etc, a link MUST be provided as to where it originated. When moving a Screen Cap from one thread to another a link MUST be provided as to where it came from. When creating Screen Caps from your own source, this would be directly from a show that aired, you must state that's it's your own screen cap. When cropping resizing altering a picture/Screen Cap, you MUST state it was altered and a link must be provided as to where it originated. Under no circumstances can anything be posted from anywhere without a source linked as to the origination including typing anything word for word.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:56 am

A couple of things that made an impact on me in tonight's episode - first, Matty and Laura's kiss/chemistry/flirty banter = best ever and I'll be waiting to see if there is better with someone else.  Second, Matty's sister said to him at the very end that Laura, Elise and Tara were all "in the clear" so for me IMO, that was and still is my F1,2,3. Laura, Elise, Tara.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:14 am

Just some SM comments from tonight's ep

Especially when one hasn't even had a single date yet! jmo

But according to Matty it's "entirely" on him #notapuppet #sisteraisalsonotapuppet

But remember, the producers have nothing to do with any of it... so says Matty...

Double standards?
Because your sister doing the "wink-wink nudge-nudge" "serious past stuff" (aka slu*-shaming thing) is just such "great tv" as she posted on her IG #smh no no  jmo

*raises hand* because there's nothing like "great tv" to test whether someone is wife/marriage/mother material while simulteanously ensuring the narrative that anyone who topless waits is definitely not no no jmo

Agree it's not a good look
Can't embed because of language, but yeah... guy kisses multiple women on TV show but he's the moral high ground  Rolling Eyes
https://twitter.com/jillastark/status/897777586603909120
Summing it up for me
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:15 am

Leah's PopSugar Interview. I believe her that she wanted to leave before she did especially if her mum was ill as she said. They threw a party for Elise in the house, she turned 30 in the house as expected based on sluething.

Leah on Her Dramatic Exit From The Bachelor: "Nobody Likes to Be Rejected on TV"
After an explosive seventh episode, it was series 'villain' Leah Costa who was eliminated from The Bachelor on Wednesday night. As to be expected, the 24-year-old Victorian didn't go down without defending herself — and below she answers some of the most pressing questions everyone has had for her over the season.

Read on to find out why she tried to break Simone, why she didn't tell Matty about her past and, perhaps most tellingly, how she feels about leaving the mansion.

What's your favourite memory from the house?

I think leaving [laughs]. No, there were some good ones. Elise's 30th was pretty good. We all got dressed up, had a Coachella party, Alix brought out the face paints and the girls with wine got messy.

Who was the house clown?

Sian and Tara fought that one out, they were such a good pair — but I think Tara takes the crown.

Who had the worst habit?

Sharlene, she was so bloody messy!

What is something the public doesn't know about you?

I have the dirtiest sense of humour so some of my jokes were not suitable for the timeslot. I think that's why I looked like a b*tch — and not a funny bitch.

Who do you stay in touch with?

I still talk to Jen on a daily basis. I've spoken to Michelle and Sian a few times, and Sharlene. Monica is one of my best friends.

How does it make you feel when you see the girls saying on camera that you're a mean girl?

I think they are all quite lucky that they kept their bitchiness off camera. I threw caution to the wind and figured, let's just be real. They are lucky theirs didn't come out.

Why did you cry when you found out Matty's sister Kate was going to be spending the day at the house?

Matty and Kate had this cute little hug and I instantly saw me and my brother. We live together and I got really homesick. My brother will laugh that I had a little cry over him!

Why weren't you honest with Kate on the first meet in the house garden?

I was honest with Kate. I told her what I did, that I had done events from polo to bucks parties. Are you going to tell some guy's sister that you used to get your boobs out!? I didn't even know if I liked Matty, so I wasn't going to tell his sister that.

Why did you try and break Simone?

When you get put in a house with 22 girls, you are not going to like everyone. We just drove each other up the wall. Lots of things you don't see, but I think it was a pretty even battle and I think I pushed a little bit harder than she did.

Are you concerned you came across as a bully?

I think that is a bit of my worry. I don't consider myself a bully — I can be a bitch, and I'm open with that. Lots of things weren't shown that would explain why I act the way I act.

You finally came clean to Kate about your business on the date with the kids. You then threw Simone under the bus. Why did you feel the need to involve Simone?

I think that was a bit of clever editing there. At no point did I think it had come from Simone, as I knew that would throw her under the bus as well. It all just came out and once it did it streamrolled and secrets were flying everywhere.

When you confronted the girls in the kitchen, you were quick to think Simone had told Kate about you. Why was this?

I actually never thought Simone told Kate. I was pretty sure that she wouldn't because it would rub back on her. I was fairly sure that Elora has mentioned it, that's just Elora.

Matty was upset that he was the last to know and that you hadn't been honest. Why didn't you tell Matty earlier?

To be honest, I have met people at bars that I know better than Matty. Yeah, I had been on a few dates but you're fighting with other women. I'd had a chat about my family and travel and other than that, I'd spent 10 mins with the dude. I'm not going to air my dirty laundry to someone I don't know if I even like.

When did you plan to tell Matty about your past?

I think I would have told Matty eventually, but why would you tell someone you don't even know?

You then outted Simone to Matty. Why did you do that?

Matty already knew, he asked me who else he should chat to, he gave me a leading question. I probably regret doing that but he knew we had a bit of bad blood. I figured, hell, if I'm going down somebody else can do some explaining.

How did you feel when Matty told you he thought it was best that you left?

To be honest, I was so relieved. I'd been talking to the girls, saying that I was ready to leave. I was tired, I was emotional, I was exhausted. I didn't even think I liked him, so I was ready to leave. But nobody likes to be rejected on TV.

Have you spoken to Simone since you have left?

I have. Simone and I have put water under the bridge and explained why we did what we did. I think we're all good, we're friends now and it's all resolved.

Why did you start topless waitressing? Would you ever do it again?

'Cause I have good boobs [laughs]! I was broke, I was at uni living on my own and my study load was so heavy, I couldn't afford to work massive hours without much income. Would I do it now, probably not. I don't think it's something I could return to. People are judging, and that's a bit harsh. You can go to a beach in Europe and it's everywhere and nobody seems to care too much. Kim Kardashian can post nudes and the world gets behind her.

When was the last time you participated in topless waitressing yourself?

A good 12 months ago.

Read more at https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Leah-Costa-Elimination-Interview-Bachelor-2017-43887778#LckL0mbZ1hAG5as9.99

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:27 am

Osher liked Leah's IG post :shocked!:
I think this is the first post Osher has liked of the girls on the show so far  question

notapuppet - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 90fe2c10061f0a5db5c76956aa9f02cb
IG leahpcosta
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Somehow the truth always comes out ... producer whisperings?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz