SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:51 am

@ssin0547 Yeah I find I have limited sympathy for most of these people. You wanted 15 minutes of fame - you got it! Now don't complain about your voluntary decision IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:56 am

Liz's pick for  F1...spilt her vote between Lisa and Laura.....I find it interesting that she qualified her pick with "at this stage"...tell me more Liz Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 2498057887

"Liz believes Laura and Lisa will be the final two, saying: “I’d place them at a 50/50 at this stage.”
Source

Tally of eliminated contestants picks:
Lisa - 1.5 (Akoulina and Liz)
Elise - 1.0 (Belinda)
Laura - 0.5 (Liz)

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:00 am

This season is feeling sooooo much like BachNZ S2 to me Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:07 am

@AllAboutLove

In what way, for those of us who didn't watch that season.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:25 am

Overly scripted/produced, SM controlled and girls all posting, lots of interviews but nothing of real substance and kind of side-stepping things, more focus on the girls and them trying to get time on camera rather than developing a relationship, lead going through the motions a lot., etc, to name a few.

That said, I do think there are "connections", but honestly it really feels very scripted/produced overall. And this is something that was noted during sleuthing for BachNZ S2, that something just felt different and very produced/scripted, like the OTT SM activity was a distraction to try get people more invested since there wasn't much being shown on screen.

And while I know this is an edited TV show, it's not just me that is saying this season feels different from all past AU seasons...even the media is saying this season feels different from past seasons and contestants from past seasons seem to think so too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:25 pm

@AllAboutLove I agree with that. The only season i have watched in entirety is Bette Au S2 but even just comparing with that, this season is OTT. At least with GL i saw genuine connections very early on (with Courtney, Jake, Lee, Matty) with just a touch of filler from Rhys/Sam but this season so far just feels like the Jen/Leah show. I haven't seen any sort of true connection with anyone yet apart from Laura. And that makes me think, maybe Matty just genuinely didn't connect with anyone but Laura and the edits have nothing but to focus on the drama because there is nothing else of substance to focus on. Dates with Elora, Cobie, Lisa and Flo just seem so superficial. All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:05 pm

Adding this... shows me that the show is full of it this year. As if anything was "historical" about this past episode  Rolling Eyes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:36 pm

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Liz-Elimination-Interview-Bachelor-2017-43854691

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Anyone else been watching Jake's live recaps on his IG stories? I laugh so hard. When they had the To Be Continued part, Jake was like "What is this? Just get it done. We all know what's going to happen anyway" cantstopl

I love Jake's recaps. They're more entertaining than the show! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 3806527698

@jakeellis86

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:55 pm

I guess the historical part was the tbc...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:01 pm

Billysmom wrote:I guess the historical part was the tbc...
Right? It's ridiculous.

I really hope this show doesn't end up going more and more the USA route which it seems to be doing already hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:38 pm

This morning's radio interview with Liz she said she is good friends with Alix and the other day she was on the couch with Alix, Elise and Lisa watching the bach.

She also did her 30 second roast of Matty and said she hopes one of her friends wins so she can leverage their fame cantstopl

Local radio station, so no sound clip unfortunately sad
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz