SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:05 pm

Zaynab wrote:Maybe it is Elora who makes a move and maybe even Simone that we are speculating, also it speaks of the drawing outside of matty's home.
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/laura-byrne-and-elora-murger-fight-on-the-bachelor-40375

It's definitely Laura who makes her move because the latest ad is captioned "Laura makes her move".  As for that article, it reads like a pice of fan fiction IMO - I doubt there is much truth to it.  And that whole business with the painting was suspicious on Facebook and even more suspicious now, IMO.  A red herring me thinks.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:13 pm

If that interview doesn't scream F2 I don't know what does. A declaration of love this early. Come on now. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:19 pm

I'm off to buy that mag right now Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 2498057887 IA @ssin0547 that is an F2 speaking right there. I guess now that the story with Elise has started they need to start the show down some how but IMO only the F2 declare love this early Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 4256136633
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:26 pm

OMG... this season.. on the show and off the show (SM) is the most scripted thing I have ever seen Suspect jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:26 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I'm off to buy that mag right now Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 2498057887 IA @ssin0547 that is an F2 speaking right there. I guess now that the story with Elise has started they need to start the show down some how but IMO only the F2 declare love this early Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 4256136633

Good on you @LeapofFaith - please report back thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:26 pm

@Zaynab thanks for bringing the articles over. Regarding who makes her move, it was definitely Laura on Episode 11 and we do have confirmation from the Now to Love now that Laura gets a second SD. Also from Episode 11 description we know this description "Later, one bachelorette's effort to impress backfires in spectacular fashion but will she be the next to leave?" applies to Simone so I am not sure where Elora pulling the ultimate stunt comes in....maybe Episode 12 but clearly not Episode 11 IMO.

Regarding what the report is claiming Laura said about Elise quoted below.
First the part that was posted upthread regarding Laura's comment that "Elise ain't no threat" is omitted from the Now To Love report below but it does say to pick up NW mag to find out more about what Laura thinks of her competition. Thanks to @Sundy who said she will pick the NW mag up. IMO what Laura said below about Elise is nice and validates what Matty said about the girls with bigger personalities catching his attention first and that Elise was quiet at the beginning and sat back. I happen to like a lot of the girls and will wait to see the context in which Laura said Elise "ain't no threat". I wonder if she was joking since she seems to do that a lot based on her IG....just thinking out loud here for now until we get the NW mag report. On the other hand though, if it's Elise versus Laura in the F2 showdown I can imagine how confident Laura was going into the finale because IMO maybe she didn't see Elise as competition at all. Since I have never believed Laura is F1, I will be very keen to hear her post show interviews if she is F2 or F3 for that matter.
A lot of the girls have said that Elise is pretty much perfect for him. How does that sit with you, considering how strong your feelings for him are?
Well, I don’t think Matty and Elise have spent too much time together up until this point. I mean, they spoke at cocktail parties, but you don’t get that much time to be intimate.

I guess I hadn’t seen their connection. I do think they have so much in common. Elise is a really kind and beautiful girl and because she is a little quiet, he didn’t see that at the start.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:34 pm

It's the caption NWmag used and even using Elise's name (no need to imo) and tagging Laura on their IG account that is pushing a narrative imo. That NW mag is even hashtagging for team Laura and pushing that narrative (which, honestly ALL the media has been doing) is really full-on. I don't see how being that consistently OTT pushing for one contestant is helping this season at all Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:36 pm

Well, the excerpt we have so far shows laura to be just the well spoken, open person I see her to be....nothing wrong with what we have seen so far. She said some lovely things about Elise! Jmo...

I'm now seeing laura as the underdog, and (we shall see) possibly a bit unfairly targeted by the media, so I feel I can now root for the underdog, laugh out loud...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:38 pm

IA that the media can be harsh but IMO the media is definitely not painting Laura as an underdog and instead is saying Laura wins, she is the best out of all the girls "Who Would You Rather" F&W game, and NWmag are team Laura. From the media's perceptive, Laura is the most obvious F1 I've ever seen no idea

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:39 pm

Okay so what I find interesting is...why mention Elise at all? Why not Tara? This to me confirms that these two are the F2 as largely speculated. Also. I feel Lauras answer about Elise was a bit deflective and sooo scripted. Almost like a publicist wrote it JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Laura always says lovely things about Elora on ig....

Not being from au myself...are these two mags on the level of say people mag, or more like the national enquirer? Tia
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:46 pm

Can someone point me to some examples from the media where Laura is targeted unfairly and is an underdog?  I am really confused since I have seen examples of the opposite question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz