SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:01 pm

I despise people like Alexis. Eternal teenagers, living in the land of petty, and feeding off making fun of others. Any normal human would've felt bad when someone said they felt really excluded, but not this group. I give Taylor big props for hanging out with Christen.

As for Christen, Matt and Jasmine. Christen didn't have live feed into what Matt and Jasmine were talking. She got the impression from Matt, that he was eager to go on a date with Christen, then Jasmine proceeded to bully and intimidate her. Matt should've been honest with Jasmine, and Jasmine should've taken her anger out on Matt. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I despise people like Alexis. Eternal teenagers, living in the land of petty, and feeding off making fun of others. Any normal human would've felt bad when someone said they felt really excluded, but not this group. I give Taylor big props for hanging out with Christen.

As for Christen, Matt and Jasmine. Christen didn't have live feed into what Matt and Jasmine were talking. She got the impression from Matt, that he was eager to go on a date with Christen, then Jasmine  proceeded to bully and intimidate her. Matt should've been honest with Jasmine, and Jasmine should've taken her anger out on Matt. Jmo
I actually thought Christen did a better than average job of standing up to Jasmine to the point where Jasmine actually left her room, backing down IMO. The waterworks and drama were after the fact, strictly for Raven's benefit to win her support and play victim. Jasmine is an idiot and a bully but, Christen did nothing I saw to indicate she was afraid of her or, backing off of Matt, as a result. I think Jasmine is lots of bluster but, Christen is pretty tough. Just playing everyone for her benefit. Matt is the least confrontational of the three which is why he just went home. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:51 pm

:shocked!: OMGeeee... I'm glad I haven't attempted to watch this mess this season.  Keeping up with y'all's posts is more than enough for me, so thanks for that.  laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 318829699  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 4103285151  :drama

Just wait til you see what I’m hearing happens tonight after the rose ceremony when Dean gives Kristina the rose. They have a little private time together. Well, private time they apparently thought was private yet it was caught on tape. How can I describe this without giving it away? Awwww screw it. Kristina starts to give Dean a hand job on the bed but can’t because Dean loses his erection. No joke. I don’t know how all this is gonna play out or how it’s gonna be shown since I’ve never actually seen it, but that’s apparently what happens. And yes, this is airing on ABC tonight before 9:00pm EST. Oh boy.
Source:  RS

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote::shocked!: OMG... I'm glad I haven't attempted to watch this mess this season.  Keeping up with y'all's posts is more than enough for me, so thanks for that.  laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 318829699  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 4103285151  :drama

Just wait til you see what I’m hearing happens tonight after the rose ceremony when Dean gives Kristina the rose. They have a little private time together. Well, private time they apparently thought was private yet it was caught on tape. How can I describe this without giving it away? Awwww screw it. Kristina starts to give Dean a hand job on the bed but can’t because Dean loses his erection. No joke. I don’t know how all this is gonna play out or how it’s gonna be shown since I’ve never actually seen it, but that’s apparently what happens. And yes, this is airing on ABC tonight before 9:00pm EST. Oh boy.

He lost it because he knows it's the damn wrong thing to be doing. Guilt...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:07 pm

Ladybug82 wrote::shocked!: OMGeeee... I'm glad I haven't attempted to watch this mess this season.  Keeping up with y'all's posts is more than enough for me, so thanks for that.  laugh out loud

I refuse to believe that...I just refuse...If they air that, on top of the train wreck that is his dad - they have effectively ruined this man and I just can't whooo...rough. speechless :tissuebox Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 2254279460 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 2292733854

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:07 pm

Adding to the ick factor of whatever's being shown tonight... Corinee's sit down, Dean's private time gone wrong,  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 2622943811  just  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 1838857674

Mike Fleiss‏Verified account @fleissmeister  17h
Get ready for one of the greatest episodes ever!!!!! #BachelorInParadise
Mike Fleiss‏Verified account @fleissmeister  16h
I've only said that 193 times over the last 16 years... #BachelorInParadise
Mike Fleiss‏Verified account @fleissmeister  3h
Actually, I was referring to tonite's truly shocking episode of #BachelorInParadise !!!
Source: @fleissmeister
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote::shocked!: OMGeeee... I'm glad I haven't attempted to watch this mess this season.  Keeping up with y'all's posts is more than enough for me, so thanks for that.  laugh out loud

I refuse to believe that...I just refuse...If they air that, on top of the train wreck that is his dad - they have effectively ruined this man and I just can't whooo...rough. speechless :tissuebox Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 2254279460 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 2292733854

Jillian was my first Bachelorette (still my favorite!) and TPTB did Ed no favors in the later episodes when he failed to "perform" and then hilariously when he actually DID "perform!" The volcano erupting still makes me giggle...how ridiculous!!! giggling giggling giggling

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:34 pm

Just no. A big fat no. And why is Dean giving Kristina the rose in the first place? Leading her on unnecessarily.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:44 pm

It goes to show you what MF considers one of the greatest episodes ever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:11 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I can see why Matt walked out of there. Most of those girls are not ready for a relationship.  Might explain why none of the guys seem invested in really chasing the girls.  Where is the Evan that has to have Carly this year?  The fact that groups of them are always hanging around Wells at the bar is telling.  In the past, couples were always off alone.  This season is very little coupling up and lots of group activities.

They all just wanted a paid vacation on ABC's dime.

That's what happens when you come to Paradise with boyfriends back home waiting for you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:15 pm

@Acrunch There is no way Wells will be the future Bachelor IMO....unless all the girls are puppets. Doing puppet shows is not a way to get yourself the leading gig. I wonder if he was drunk doing those?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:20 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

Maybe I should have put in another bus...or two...when I made the Bachelor in Paradise banner.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001