SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:56 pm

Yeah, I noticed her throwing them under the bus.

I do feel for what she went through, but she did bring a lot of it on herself. Her behavior on Nick's season pretty much led everyone to believe the worst about her. That is what led to a lot of the stories in the rag mags about her.... IMO, of course.

I hope she and DeMario both learn from this experience and move on with their lives. IMO, both of them would be well served to stay out of the public eye.

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:58 pm

Jasmine is disgusting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:07 pm

Poor Jack. He really made the twins mad

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:23 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Dont know why Kristina is so hung up over Dean.
Because she has problem in relationships, abandonment issues and as a result of it a very low self  esteem, unfortunately it's very typical in her situation. sad
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:44 pm

Contrary to popular belief, I don't think Jas is as dumb/desperate as she is coming across. She is just playing up to the cameras and getting her screen time IMO. Now do I agree with her actions and her behavior towards Christen? Certainly not. I just doubt it's even about Matt personally - Jas just wants to 'win' and all the drama is fabricated for the sake of "entertainment". JMO of course.

Despite Robby being a bit too plastic-y for me, objectively speaking, he seems ok. At least he doesn't come across as an a-hole.

Last edited by summerdayze on Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:02 am

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 45 DIWTaOOUQAAvwmL
Raven‏ @ravengates09
Never thought I'd be fighting over a grown a** man that has a doll... boys have roses this week, does AJ count?? #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:24 am

Most of these girls need to take a lesson from Taylor on how they should be treated by their potential partners. Aaargh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:11 am

Way to go Christen (sp)! Catching the attentions of two professional guys. Profession-wise, I'd go for the pediatrician.

Besides Derek and Taylor, the rest of these fools don't deserve a vacation in Sayulita.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:34 am

I am done with this season of BIP. I find all the scallops comments/puppet shows small, mean and worthy of middle schoolers and Jasmine, Raven and Alex are nasty off putting. And if they make Raven the next Bachelorette, I will be passing on that season as well.

Sheesh but this season is downright nasty,

Last edited by Doats on Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a verb)

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:10 am

Doats wrote:I am done with this season of BIP. I find all the scallops comments/puppet shows small, mean and worthy of middle schoolers and Jasmine, Raven and Alex are nasty off putting. And if they make Raven the next Bachelorette, I will be passing on that season as well.

Sheesh but this season is downright nasty,

This is what happens when you put 'the squad' on the show. IMO, the guys are just as bad as the girls with their indifferent behavior. Didn't Dean pretty much imply it's Christen's fault for provoking Jas, as she is someone you don't want to mess with?

It's all very high school where everyone wants to be part of and/or appease the so-called 'in-crowd'. This isn't new in the Bach world and it has progressively gotten worse over the last few years/seasons, but I agree it has certainly reached a new level of nastiness (and trashiness).

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:14 am

I also have had it with "the squad". Jeez, what a bunch of mean girls. I am having a hard time seeing the big appeal of Raven. So many of the guys are just ridiculous. Dean, I'm looking at you. Yes, you will miss Kristina when/if she walks away. Corrine was about what I expected. As someone said, let it be a life lesson. If only...

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:16 am

This season is a WOT (waste of time). jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001