SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:33 pm

This season of BIP is horrendous. The casting of the show is in the bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 623245435 Too bad they decided to air this brain cell killing trash. IMO.
The Corinne interview and Jasmine segments....Ugh and Ugh. Please get off my TV.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:45 pm

I really enjoyed watching Christen last evening. I think she has a good personality and a great sense of humor. It was nice to see her get some attention from the men. I thought of the three women that Daniel was checking out, she got his humor the best. But it appears that a good part of Daniel's agenda is to get laid, so Lacey as a potential partner made the most sense for him in that regard. LOL at the "wall" joke!

Kristina and Dean's intimate scene last night was more than I care to see on primetime TV. I also caught the reference that they were evidently with each other every night as well. If I were in Kristina's shoes, I would have cut off the physical intimacy immediately given that he was also spending time with DLo. Dean's just not ready for a woman like Kristina. He needs his play time. It also spells out to me that he is in no way ready to be the Bach.

I like how skillfully Chris H. handled the interview with Wells, Raven, etc. Wells was clearly distancing himself from Dani. A bid for the Bach role, perhaps? At first I was confused as to why they brought Jasmine on, but I guess they needed to give her a chance to show that she's moved on. Matt struck me last night as being rather uninvolved, disinterested, and clueless. Not his best look.

The interview with Corinne dragged out, but I guess they wanted to give her as much of a platform as she needed. I actually do get the meds/alcohol issue. Plus you have to combine all of the with the intense heat of Sayulita. I understand her frustration with her other cast mates, given their subsequent comments and interviews, but they *were* there. They saw her all evening.

Last edited by Amethyst on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:24 pm

This might be totally unpopular, but, imo...

I've seen a lot of people around the Internet attacking the women in question, when it comes to the Dean situation-- calling D. Lo choice names or calling Kristina stupid for allowing herself to be strung along.

I honestly understand both of them and don't think either should be getting the brunt of the vitriol.

I don't quite get all of the dynamics of the squad, and I know they get a lot of flack, but I will say, if I'm giving them credit for something, I think more than not, there are two people most of the squad is routinely loyal to and that's Raven and Rachel. I think most of the squad would help those two if they needed to bury a body, basically. But... After that, I don't assume anything about who should have loyalties to who, which is to say, I don't think D. Lo and Kristina are/were ever the closest, they definitely don't follow each other now (or didn't last I checked), and so, I don't even begrudge them this situation, because I don't even think the ~girl code applies here. I don't really think they're besties or close to. They're both held together by a group of girls and like I just noted, I don't think they're even close to being the centerpieces of it, they're just around each other by association.

So, if it's not girl code, there's nothing I can find that should be earning these women hate, honestly. Dean seems to be the issue. Full stop. The push/pull is whoa.

Paraphrasing Dean last night, he said almost crystal clearly something that carries the connotation of: Kristina is the good woman/the woman you want for always and Danielle is the hot and fun time girl. And he's given them both, imo, enough to keep them trapped in a holding pattern.

I don't blame either one of them. I really don't.

And about Dean, I keep trying to figure out what to say about him. But, seriously, as nicely as I can, imo... Rachel was so accurate in her assessment of him it's scary.

In more than one interview and in more than one blog she noted that she kept feeling like Dean wasn't ready, and that she increasingly had a hard time figuring out if Dean was in love with her or if Dean was transferring feelings of love to her because she wanted to be a support system for him and help him get through things with his family. She was just so sure he wasn't ready for what she was ready for and she felt like she was doing Dean a favor by letting him go, so he could go figure out who and what he truly wanted, because she just couldn't be sure he was in love with her, for real, or if he could even identify what that signified or why, etc.

I always thought that this was basically evident but she got dragged for it, as if others thought she was just making up stuff in her head. But, yowza. This BiP mess hammers that home, imo. If only there was something you ladies could have read or an interview or five you ladies could have watched that told you this situation was likely to happen. She tried to warn, y'all. Lololol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:09 am

Kristina needs to go home, IMO. To sit there and witness Dean's actions that are causing her pain every day is stupid. It's really not even about Dean and DLo. It's about how much pain she is clearly in watching their antics and the whole sex at night with Kristina, fun during the day with DLo dynamic that's playing out. It's killing her spirit and breaking her heart and she's just sitting there, transfixed and crying. I do NOT feel sorry for her. Even when Robby (whom I'm strangely liking because he cares) tried to get her to walk along the beach to get away, she wouldn't. She is wallowing in the pain and needs the swift kick that I think she's going to get next week. She's in love with Dean so the last thing she needs is to get involved with someone else. She needs to leave. JMO

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : JMO)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:14 am

Chgohighlife wrote:.... Even when Robby (whom I'm strangely liking because he cares)...

So much this. I never in one trillion years thought I'd be feeling Robby on my spirit in any capacity, but I really am starting to like and appreciate him. That could change, but for now, yes.

I still don't see the appeal of what he's got going on aesthetically, because yowza, but his kindness/personality is def beginning to reel me in.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:37 am

I tried really hard to put aside the fact that I find Corinne to be an embarrassment for all  women and most especially young women. JMO, but I found her version to clearly be very rehearsed and filled with canned answers. I seriously doubt we will ever know the real opinions she has but then again, this is Corrine we are speaking about.
I found it odd that she was on some medication for BIP and not during B and yet the behaviors were really not too different.  I think she or her family hired a PR/reputation coach and this story was the one they decided to stick to.  I would love to know if the producers knew she was on this medication.  She changed that victim story and had an enlightenment along the past few weeks.
I admit that this is not a very Christian view of another human, however I find it so sad that her antics were viewable by many impressionable young ladies that may suffer from the same poor self image that she clearly does.  Hopefully she steers clear of all things Bach as she needs to go back and get a grip on her life.
I will try not to fall off the soap box and hurt myself, as I am so high up on this one. :soapbox
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:38 am

I agree. Robby is having a good run on BiP. He's been kind and has been a good listener. I still have no interest in him for the Bach, however.

I'm not going to put down Dean, Kristina, or DLo. They are all adults and can make their own choices. I just think Kristina needs to realize that it's not going to happen for her with Dean at this point in time, and maybe never. If she doesn't feel up to dating anyone else, it's time to exit. It does her no good to keep being physically intimate with him when he is playing around elsewhere. If he can't appreciate what he's got with her, there is nothing to be done about it.

I think that Dean's immaturity was evident enough during Rachel's season. We're just seeing more of it now.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:07 am

I found the Corinne interview enlightening, but only because we found out about her mixing her prescription meds with alcohol, which, if true and not an invented excuse her PR team has come up with, could have put her in a physical state where even though she appeared to all observers to be cognizant of her actions/behavior, she really had no idea what she was doing, and had little to no memory of anything the next day. It would explain why the crew member reported the incident, if she, being completely sober unlike the cast, suspected that something wasn't right with Corinne, dug a little deeper into Corinne's condition and realized she was spaced out. I agree that had Corinne not come across on Nick's season like a sex crazed flirt with no boundaries, the public wouldn't have jumped to the conclusions about her that they did.

The one good thing to come out of this incident is that Corinne will most probably return her BN membership card, and hopefully we will never have to see her immature azz again on this franchise (and she'll never be the Bachelorette). That bridge is thankfully burned.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:24 am

I don't get why Danielle and Kristina both are putting up with Dean at all. Danielle is barley shown, but she doesn't seem quite as happy, peppy, flirty as she did at first. She seems a little more bitter, as she should be. Why is she ok with Dean sleeping with Kristina at night and spending the night with her? Obviously Kristina is thinking him sleeping with her means they are "solid". I know some people sleep around and with multiple people at the same time. Is he sleeping with Danielle too at this point? It's so bizarre because both girls are witnessing it, and aware, and Dean just doesn't seem to care. Gross.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:39 am

Everything is gross to me this season, more so than in the past. Jasmine is disgusting, IMO grabbing guys, mauling their faces, lifting her leg up around them trying to look all sexy and provocative. She takes pleasure in being the tough guy that no one messes with as if that's a behaviour to look up to. Whether she's acting or not, she chooses to behave that way. Her treatment of Matt was totally uncalled for as was CH in not letting him have his say in the matter.

Alexis is just a hot mess who enjoys being a bully, laughing at all the name calling towards Christen.

I hope the next crop has some self respect and maturity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:42 am

Oh and also, what is up with these people and their "really good friends". Raven saying Sarah is her really good friend, yet she chose to go after the guy Sarah already liked first. Super weird. And Amanda also saying Sarah is her really good friend, but her coupling up with the guy that hurt Sarah's feelings. Then Robby going after Amanda....it's super weird.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:57 am

Seabear wrote:This season of BIP is horrendous. The casting of the show is in the bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 623245435 Too bad they decided to air this brain cell killing trash. IMO.
The Corinne interview and Jasmine segments....Ugh and Ugh. Please get off my TV.
JMO

It's as if the producers think that they need to have people angry with and/or hateful to somebody to make good TV. I think it's just sad - and maybe sadder still that I'm wasting my Monday and Tuesday evenings on it. I guess I'm hopeful they'll go back to the basics. I'm starting to feel like Kristina. Maybe I too should quit this relationship.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001