SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:22 pm

omg maybe they broke up?!?

Back to top Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:23 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:omg maybe they broke up?!?
laugh out loud I doubt it

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:25 pm

It turned out that Bryan was still DMing that random girl, Rachel found out, and now he's deleted his social media and going into witness protection to run from Big Rach and the squad?

Jk, jk. I have no idea, probably some weird glitch.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:29 pm

Aria wrote:

It turned out that Bryan was still DMing that random girl, Rachel found out, and now he's deleted his social media and going into witness protection to run from Big Rach and the squad?

Jk, jk. I have no idea, probably some weird glitch.
This thought highkey crossed my mind. 

via GIPHY

But I know it's just not realistic.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:30 pm

@ReneeM hey you never know laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:30 pm

Watch it come back fully revamped, "The Ab Doctor, here to proved mugs and totes for everyone in search of their Jerome. Head on over to VP swag to get swagged out"
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:32 pm

Nothing would surprise me at this point to be honest.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:32 pm

Theres seems to be something wrong with his IG page - maybe it was hacked. That said for life of me I can't understand why anyone who dislikes him so much would keep going there - but I digress. laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:35 pm

@sfrank oh, at the risk of sounding repetitive, never underestimate the sadistic joys derived from cynicism.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:39 pm

sfrank wrote:Theres seems to be something wrong with his IG page - maybe it was hacked. That said for life of me I can't understand why anyone who dislikes him so much would keep going there - but I digress. laugh out loud
I actually had Bryan Abasolo™️ blocked on IG and only checked after the topic was raised here makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f60a .

Last edited by ReneeM on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:40 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:@sfrank oh, at the risk of sounding repetitive, never underestimate the sadistic joys derived from cynicism.

I think that's really sad actually. If I don't like someone I wouldn't waste that kind of time or energy on them. scratch Much less going to see what they are doing with their lives when I could be living mine. To each is own!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:41 pm

@sfrank indeed, and I couldn't have said it better myself.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh