SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:28 am

Ugh! Matty's own sister posting on her IG how "great tv" tonight.

No it wasn't.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:29 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:@Sundy Ive been checking all day. Ten has not released their program guide from the 27th (sat) onward! Are they on to our tricks? laugh out loud

I've got until tue 29 on my Foxtel app but on the desktop computer version it's usually a day ahead. It will pop up soon
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:29 am

affraid affraid affraid

Sneak peak for tomorrow night... "Not one, not two, but THREE girls will leave the mansion"
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:31 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:affraid affraid affraid

Sneak peak for tomorrow night... "Not one, not two, but THREE girls will leave the mansion"

IMO....the 3 will come from Jen, Sharleen, Michelle, Alix.

I added Alix because of what I read here that she brought up other girls on their date. So we will be down to 10 girls tomorrow...more time for other girls to get second dates then.

So is there a GD tomorrow or just overnight date for the entire show laugh out loud

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:32 am

How did we miss that!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:33 am

@Sundy I know, I nearly fell off the couch when I saw the ad. Its not up on Tenplay yet, but will need to see it to match SC.

@mercieme I suspect Michelle, Sharlene, and Lisa might walk. We have more SC of Jen to come
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:33 am

Sundy wrote:

How did we miss that!

@Sundy in hindsight the SCs had the evidence there, how the heck does Elise get 2 dates if she is starting out at Episode 10....also I am still shocked as to how familiar she and Matty were on that hockey date with each other, something's still not adding up for me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:35 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:@Sundy I know, I nearly fell off the couch when I saw the ad. Its not up on Tenplay yet, but will need to see it to match SC.

@mercieme I suspect Michelle, Sharlene, and Lisa might walk. We have more SC of Jen to come

Lisa is not going to walk tomorrow, she made it to F7 (boxing date) filmed on April 21st...hence why I put Alix in the mix.

Did you confirm that the SC of Laura crying is from tomorrow's CP SC that you made.....where she was standing beside Jen at RC...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:38 am

mercieme wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:@Sundy I know, I nearly fell off the couch when I saw the ad. Its not up on Tenplay yet, but will need to see it to match SC.

Lisa is not going to walk tomorrow, she made it to F7 (boxing date) filmed on April 21st...hence why I put Alix in the mix.

Did you confirm that the SC of Laura crying is from tomorrow's CP SC that you made.....where she was standing beside Jen at RC...thanks.

duh Of course! Its been a very big night in my household.. too much to process laugh out loud
I don't know if the SC of laura crying are from tomorrow night. But I need to see the sneak peak again to confirm
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:38 am

Oh sorry I meant to say Steph instead of Jen....by the way is Steph still there?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:39 am

There are 13 girls remaining after tonight's episode

F7 are: Laura, Elise, Tara, Elora, Florence, Cobie, and Lisa

So if 3 girls leave, they could be out of: Simone, Stephanie, Sharlene, Michelle, Alix, and Jen
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:40 am

@mercieme laugh out loud yeah Steph and Sharlene, every time they pop up my partner honestly asks "are they intruders? Who are they??" laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel