SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:40 am

I'm sorry, but not being SM savvy and having no clue how far something will go or if it'll be viewed by few or lots, does not excuse one from posting shady, negative, petty, mean, unnecessary, etc. tweets. Content and tone are the same no matter how many view them.

That said, I'm over all of them. Bring on BIP and that messy drama. Love triangles, Ken and Barbie, etc. will be a nice change of topic around here, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by kerriway Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:30 pm

likeashipblown wrote:

Listen, THIS is why you see me in these streets being thankful Rachel's head has NOT popped off. I'm living in high-key fear she's going to lose her ish.

I hope Bryan uses his Powers of Persuasion to get Rachel to Miami or maybe even Atlanta

In the Essence interview it seemed they were both dodge-y about the other person's hometown. Rachel said Miami might just be good to visit, laugh out loud, and Bryan said he wasn't sold on Dallas, so if neither of them cave, they said it might have to be a new "adventure" somewhere neutral, with a fresh start, new home, new everything. So unless Dallas shows him a good time this week... Or unless Miami shows her a good time... Idk, idk.

Real talk, Miami is not the place for Rach. Sure we have great food, the beach, there's always something to do but living here is complicated. I love this city and even I think about one day buying property in a southern state and living here half a year. Miamians are not a friendly people, our traffic is horrible, and the language barrier is infuriating for my friends/family who don't speak Spanish. I've lived other places but like Bryan I was born here so it's home.

Also Miami is a chiropractors paradise (especially if you speak Spanish), there's lots of auto accidents, elderly, and sleazy lawyers willing to refer patients. Bryan probably clears 100K, that salary may be harder to come by in other places.

All that being said if Rachel wants LA then Miami may not be far off.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:38 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm sorry, but not being SM savvy and having no clue how far something will go or if it'll be viewed by few or lots, does not excuse one from posting shady, negative, petty, mean, unnecessary, etc. tweets.  Content and tone are the same no matter how many view them.

That said, I'm over all of them.  Bring on BIP and that messy drama.  Love triangles, Ken and Barbie, etc.  will be a nice change of topic around here, IMO.

JMO

ITA. My adult children have a rule. I do not post anything concerning them or my grandchildren on my sm stuff without it going through them first and the same applies to them about my DH and I. It's called respect and common courtesy. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:07 pm

SelmaHB wrote:https://twitter.com/extratv/status/895821235937886208

I 100 % agree .

IF YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE DO YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE HIM ?:hi:JMO

laugh out loud, I'm not going to lie, I cracked up when she said, "and you're not even paying for the ring. Neil Lane is."

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:51 pm

@kerriway thanks for the insight on chiropractors in Miami in particular, and the city in general.
Also, Rachel liked this picture (https://instagram.com/p/BXsQRHqgiPB/), which reminded me a lot of Jojo liking a bunch of "quote " pictures on IG after the season finished airing.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:54 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:@kerriway thanks for the insight on chiropractors in Miami in particular, and the city in general.
Also, Rachel liked this picture (https://instagram.com/p/BXsQRHqgiPB/), which reminded me a lot of Jojo liking a bunch of "quote " pictures on IG after the season finished airing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXsQRHqgiPB/

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 8 20688377_162034477692022_2980483252160036864_n

bozsi_4k Choose those who choose you..
giadi_mrn always wise

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:22 pm

kerriway wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I didn't like Constance at MTP, but thought maybe pregnancy brought out the cranky. Perhaps this is why Rachel escaped to Wisconsin for law school when her alma mater has a great law school. I ran across the country to get away from my family drama for college. Maybe Rachel ran from here?

Just sad, keep your family stuff in the family. Or shade them anonymously on a discussion board like me. Hugesmile

I second this. I hesitated to write this but TBH I don't like Constance either. Her husband is a weirdo, abrupt, and oversteps and I think that is a reflection of how Constance sees Rachel---as someone in need of correction. I'm an older sister, I also have a brother-in-law. Never in this life or the next will he ever interrupt me while I'm talking to MY mother and tell me I need to monitor my tone to her. The fact that Constance allowed/permitted/excused that is inexcusable IMO. Also, unlike Rachel's mom who just generally appears skeptical and concerned for Rachel, Constance's judgments of Nick and Bryan have a certain air of superiority. She basically said Nick was naïve about race and needed to learn more because he didn't have the same view on the potential complications of interracial dating that Constance had. IMO from Constance's POV, you either think/act/agree w/Constance or you're ill-informed or there's something wrong with you.

I hope Bryan uses his Powers of Persuasion to get Rachel to Miami or maybe even Atlanta. The further away from the Lindsay's judgements the better off the new Abasolo family will be.

Excellent post! You're a much nicer person than I am so, let me just say - ***imo***Constance is beyond jealous because her little sister who has been made to somehow feel less than her whole life is admired by hundreds of thousands and sleeping with/about to marry a heart-breakingly beautiful, built, grown and sexy, articulate, accomplished man who ADORES her and oh by the way, all of this happened after she skated away from a number of also gorgeous suitors who competed for the right to be in her presence and vie for her hand in several countries all over the world.
And Constance is married to what's his name who is in fact a boundary-deficient noodge whose picture is in the dictionary under "ordinary". And her children are quite beautiful but, so too **imo**will be Rachel and Bryan's, plus they will be bi-lingual and athletic.
I would be tempted to leave Dallas if I were Rachel but, I'm that kind of "in-your-face" girl who would stay to keep my job if she wants to and also to see how many shades of green Connie is actually capable of turning as each successful **imo**Abasolo power couple milestone is met starting with the fabulous house they will build with their internet shilling money. Also, my guess is Rachel is a quite a bit of a daddy's girl who has followed in his professional footsteps. He has to be less petty than Connie and more supportive because he sat with 4 different men to comply with Rachel's request in spite of the fact that he must have been  hmmm  Rolling Eyes  no idea  speechless .

On the other hand, I don't care for Miami but, there are several very impressive Miami suburbs if Bryan truly doesn't wish  to leave such a fertile business locale. Also, can't go wrong with Abuela Olga. She has exceptional child rearing skills!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions vs facts)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:44 pm

I don't think any of her SM shenanigans have to do with jealousy. If anything, Rachel's been under criticism for the first time ever and this week probably isn't a high point of her Bachelor/ette 'career.' It just doesn't make sense that she just now starts displaying jealousy, and not when Rachel's popularity was at an all-time high eaelier. JMO.

I'm surprised both are vocal about not liking the other's hometown. I guess it'll likely be LA.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:02 pm

I guess that's why they haven't decided where they will live yet. giggling
Rachel loves her job. It is easier to study for and pass the chiropractor licensure than the bar Florida or California bar exams, IMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:10 pm

@bleuberry She's had other shady SM activity throughout the season though, hasn't she? Like she would like comments saying that they hoped Rachel picked Peter, but wouldn't like comments on the same post saying that they were Bryan/Rachel fans from day one. She also liked a lot of comments about how they hoped she would grill that "playa" and would destroy Bryan. That along with the rumor of her telling people that Rachel picked the one guy she didn't like and her not showing any social media support (while Rachel posted about her son's birth) says that something is up. It might just be that she hates B, but she should still have her sister's back and not contribute to the hatred that Rachel got for picking Bryan over Peter. That kind of family drama should be kept private.  I don't know, I do get the feeling that there are sibling rivalry and jealousy issues there. Rachel even said that she felt that Constance was always the pretty one and now Rachel has become this star. Wouldn't be surprised if there was something more there than simple dislike of Bryan. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:56 pm

I think that family members of the lead and cast members would be wise to not respond to fans at all on social media. No good can come of it. IMO they should just post pictures and comments that support their family member or the couple. As for Rachel and Bryan, I think they would be wise to just respond to positive and supportive comments from fans. IMO if they do that, the negative comments will gradually diminish. This is a principle of psychology called, "extinction." Don't reward negative fan behavior with your attention, and it will gradually fade. Reward positive fan behaviors with your attention and the positive behaviors will likely increase.

I figure that once a couple becomes engaged, what else can the family members do but be warm and accepting, even if you feel your loved one is making a mistake? Otherwise you risk alienating your family member. I remember when two good friends of mine got engaged, I was not at all crazy about their fiances. But they both have solid marriages of long-standing now. So obviously they made good choices for them.

I think that couples look at both work and family considerations when choosing a place to live. I'm sure that Rachel and Bryan will get it sorted out. I have to say that I've known a number of former lawyers who have eventually moved on to other fields. I think the profession has a high burnout rate. But legal skills can come in handy in a number of lines of work.

Last edited by Amethyst on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:01 pm

There are very few hurtful things in the life of a parent than children that don't get along with each other.
It's like daggers to the heart, whether it be a pettiness or not.  Parents want their children to get along.
Judge and Mrs. Lindsay do not seem to enjoy the lime light and that would seem to make this even more difficult if it's being talked about.
@Amethyst ITA good posting.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

+44
DarkCerulean
Seab21
bluejay25
Maggenzm
pbmax
gisellexlopez
whit90
Acrunch
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Amethyst
Chgohighlife