SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:16 pm

I thought there was many amazing stories last night. I'm so sad that Derek left. He may not have been the best dancer but he wasnt the worst either.

Right now I'm rooting for Jordan/Lindsay and Lindsay/Mark.

And IMO Maks needs to be fired. I dont know, nor do I care, about the true story of his rift with Vanessa. Maks is supposed to be a professional. Suck it up buttercup. In my world, if you refuse to do your job, you get fired. I am sick and tired of that arrogant egomaniac.

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Family10DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel15DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:55 pm

lipsis wrote:I thought there was many amazing stories last night. I'm so sad that Derek left. He may not have been the best dancer but he wasnt the worst either.

Right now I'm rooting for Jordan/Lindsay and Lindsay/Mark.

And IMO Maks needs to be fired. I dont know, nor do I care, about the true story of his rift with Vanessa. Maks is supposed to be a professional. Suck it up buttercup. In my world, if you refuse to do your job, you get fired. I am sick and tired of that arrogant egomaniac.
Maks can be OTT and is clearly an egomaniac but, Vanessa is silly and has been captured on camera being goofy many times, IMO. To the extent that her behavior impacts the time and effort required to have successful practice, she  can expect an overwrought Max to react and perhaps over-react. IMO Vanessa is beautiful and a very good dancer but, she behaves like she doesn't get out much. I actually prefer working with women when possible but, I don't like a lot of silliness when there is a serious mission before me and I definitely wouldn't want to work with what I've seen of her. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:23 pm

@lipsis I loved Derek, too. I thought his smile showed his heart and his mom is truly the best! You can always tell alot about a man in the way he treats his mama!

I almost feel casting for the DWTS in the past few years has focused more on a contestant's story than anything else. Guess it's what sells to the public.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:06 pm

I teared up with almost everyone's pre-dance video packages. sad such good dances. Surprised Derek left was thinking it would be Nick who personally doesn't impress me with his dances.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 1f49c

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 8367-910 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_13 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Sad that Derek was eliminated. He, imo, showed improvement week to week and deserved to stay. Others, like Nick, should've gone before him.

I'm hoping Jordan and Lindsay take it home now. I'm over the Chmerkovskiy brothers (never thought I'd say that), and have had it with the married-couples drama tptb seem to enjoy.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:54 pm

I'm rooting for Mark and Lindsay. I'm so glad he's back and she's fabulous IMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:54 pm

I'm rooting for Mark and Lindsay. I'm so glad he's back and she's fabulous IMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:18 am

I'm rooting for Jordan!!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:49 am

Mark and Cheryl have really increased the quality of the choreography. I feel sorry for Sacha; Gleb is just not good imo.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:01 pm

So Bonner made it to Top 5 last season and yet Derek who is consistently improving IMO was eliminated in 11th place. Redfacemad People were blaming Sharna fans for nothing IMO. The judges were very hard on Derek since the beginning IMO. I realized this wasn't going to be her season but my girl deserves a Mirrorball IMO. :tissuebox

I love Peta but IMO it was time for Nick to go. TPTB are really dragging this married couple BS IMO. Still not going to vote for him even as a #Burgatroyd stan.  laugh out loud

I think Frankie will be the dark horse of the season. I will be happy if either Jordan/Lindsay, Lindsey/Mark or Frankie/Witney win but would love to see Lindsay get her first MBT. She has earned it IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:40 pm

My underdog Frankie keeps working hard and trying his best. That's all I can ask for!The joy he has just dancing makes me smile DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 1f600  So cool Bryan Cranston appeared talking about him. Also, Frankie has an amazing gf to help him out. Good luck on A. Tango on Mon. Can't wait to see what he brings.

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 S894oqe
source my gif

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 FDDHYif
source my gif

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:33 pm

You don't see a male celeb dance the rumba this beautifully very often... I'm also a sucker for emotional dramas so this is definitely one of my favourite dances ever.

chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
Mgrissom
MissLittle
dw_a_mom
suzq
ishkabaha