SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Mark and Lindsey's Argentine Tango deserved that perfect score! That spin/jump move she did at the very end was crazy good!

Jordan and Lindsey should be the F2 standing imo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 1f49c

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:43 pm

I wish Frankie all the best this week. Good luck with contemp on Halloween week. We are already at week 7 this week. Should be interesting what will happen in few weeks left. It's still anyone's who will win esp how the fans say who they like one week to the next. Good luck to every celeb who is working hard this season with the pros they got.
DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 INuRV5E

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:44 pm

Dancing With The Stars contestant Lindsey Stirling is 'rushed to hospital' after serious rib injury which may disqualify her from the show

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5032769/Lindsey-Stirling-Dancing-Stars-injured-rib.html#ixzz4x29OuabV

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I will be so sad if Lindsey cannot continue - she has been my favorite, with Jordan as a close second.  I put Jordan second only because he has had Broadway experience, which gives him an unfair edge, although I find him so cute and very talented.  Praying for Lindsey ... we'll see what happens very soon.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:01 pm

I am glad Lindsey was able to dance last night. Mark gave an interview that she will still be able to continue which is great. Prayers it doesn't get too serious as she's dancing for the rest of the season.

Sad about Nikki and Vanessa thought for sure Drew would be going home.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 1f49c

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Twisted contemp piece by Frankie this week. It was interesting to see that on Dancing With The Stars and he did well esp how contemp is lyrical type of dance w emotion. May he surprise good w V. Waltz and Jive come Mon. My underdog this season is such a hard worker and proud of him thus far.Keep at it Frankie!

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 AgJQjJe
Source my gif

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 GnWzU59
Source my gif

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Frankie I was worried about Jive but you did great alongside Alfonso. You keep showing what a  fighter you are and the odds you have proven so many wrong. Keep going and surprising yourself. So proud of you.Also you did a beautiful V. Waltz. Good luck come Mon w Salsa and Paso Doble.

What a fun Jive by all three
DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Qh5Hdqp
DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 BJc5edi
DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 EnZ9w4o
Source my gifs

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:40 am

Yay my favorites made it to the finals!! DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 1710264613

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:51 pm

I'm sorry to see Victoria and Val leave.  Val is a long time favorite and I loved to see Victoria's strength.  Very moving night.  
I was so worried for Emma!  God that girl has guts.  Those spins!  I was sure a head injury was in the works.  Looks like the judges and Tom were worried too.
I'm glad Jordan is still in the game.  He's amazing and I hope he wins. That jive to Proud Mary was beyond words. I saw Tina Turner once at the Greek Theater and they did her song proud.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:11 am

pavalygurl wrote:I'm sorry to see Victoria and Val leave.  Val is a long time favorite and I loved to see Victoria's strength.  Very moving night.  
I was so worried for Emma!  God that girl has guts.  Those spins!  I was sure a head injury was in the works.  Looks like the judges and Tom were worried too.
I'm glad Jordan is still in the game.  He's amazing and I hope he wins.  That jive to Proud Mary was beyond words.  I saw Tina Turner once at the Greek Theater and they did her song proud.

I was also sorry to see Victoria leave. What she did was amazing.

As for Jordan, as good as he is, I'm just not connecting to him. Of the remaining cast, he is the one I least want to win. He is the ringer this season. Being on Broadway, he has the dance experience and I just don't like the ringers winning. I would much prefer Frankie or Lindsey.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:57 am

@Sprite Ditto! As much as I want Lindsay to get her first mirror ball I just can't get into Jordan he seems too cocky for me jmo. I'm all for Frankie and Lindsey but preferably Lindsey as Mark is my favorite pro. ;)

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:29 pm

It is interesting, but I can't quite figure out why I have not connected with Jordan either.  It slightly bothers me how he always acts like he is so shocked to get high scores and glowing comments from the judges, especially with all that he has already accomplished in his life.  I don't dislike him though, just haven't been able to warm up to him like I have with some of the others.

I think that it will probably come down to the partnership of Jordan & Lindsay and Lindsey & Mark in the final 2.  And, I don't know which of those two couples has the biggest fan base.  I also predict that Frankie will make the final 3 over Drew.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:26 pm

Is it because he makes it look effortless? Yes, he has more dance experience than everyone else. And he was a gymnast at a young age. But that being said his choreography is far more challenging than the other competitors. Lindsay is cute, bubbly but she does not have the finish of past finalists. Frankie is entertaining but I would have expected his musicality to have improved more. And Drew tries hard but he lacks musicality, finesse, and drama skills. If I close my eyes and think of impressive dances this season I can recall 3 or 4 top performances by Frankie (I will give him the dance with Alfonso even though Alfonso showed him up; his contemporary still haunts me). I can see 4 dances by Lindsay. Drew's are memorable for what they were not. The dance with Rashad was painful, ditto Victoria's dance with Laurie - those dances showed why they are not finalist material. Ostensibly Drew and Val have been dancing all the time and Laurie and Rashad just got off the bench. The difference should not have been so great. Actually I think Jordan is the only person who kept up with their past season winner. So many of Jordan's dances have been memorable (his quick step, foxtrot, salsa, list goes on) And he is the only participant this season who has risen to the level of past seasons. Could you imagine a dance with Laurie, Rashad, Jordan, Meryl. Alfonso, Amber, Bindi, Rumer and many runner ups like Corbin, Zendaya, Normani, (should have taken 2nd), Mel B, James Hinchliffe. While the rest of the participants just don't quite make it to their level. I think Lindsay could get there with some additional ballet/latin training - although her slight frame may always work against her for the Latin dances.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 25 - Episodes - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
Mgrissom
MissLittle
dw_a_mom
suzq
ishkabaha