SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 86 of 91 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 86 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:25 am

Maybe it's someone totally new to bach world but known in reality show circles or smaller media? Like the race car driver? It's obvious they wanted Peter though and now it's all been a scramble imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 86 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:28 am

AEF wrote:
Miyala wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:Fleiss just Tweeted "Wait until you hear his heartbreaking story on GMA.  

I don't think it's Arie. I think it's James Hinchcliffe. He's an Indy 500 racer that almost died after a crash. He was also on DWTS.

I don't think Arie has had a heartbreaking story.

heartbreaking story could be Emily sending him home?!!

And it's taken until now to get over it and be ready to fall in love again!!

cheerleader
I love Arie, but if they try and act like it's taken him 5 years to get over Emily it would be the biggest load of sh!t I've ever heard laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:28 am

Alanna wrote:Maybe it's someone totally new to bach world but known in reality show circles or smaller media? Like the race car driver? It's obvious they wanted Peter though and now it's all been a scramble imo.

I'm still saying it could be James Hinchcliffe. I just don't know what heartbreaking story Arie could bring.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:33 am

Maybe it took him 4 years to get over his breakup with 1F? no idea
Lets not forget, they were the original RoSe

Last edited by yana_bach on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:35 am

MF did like 2 Tweets that were very pro Arie. However, the vast majority of comments about the possibility of Arie being TB were negative.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:40 am

rosesrREd wrote:MF did like 2 Tweets that were very pro Arie. However, the vast majority of comments  about the possibility of Arie being TB were negative.
This is one of the reasons that this Arie news feels a little off to me. Fleiss' #vroom tweet this morning that basically telegraphed it and the fact that he's liking tweets about Arie being the Bachelor? It just feels a little suspicious to me. They've gone to all this effort to have this Shock Announcement and then they're going to give it away on Twitter? Plus the 'wait until you hear his heartbreaking story' tweet just doesn't sound like Arie. I'm still about 95% sure it's him, but I would not be surprised at all if they're deliberately misdirecting and it's somebody else scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:49 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:MF did like 2 Tweets that were very pro Arie. However, the vast majority of comments  about the possibility of Arie being TB were negative.
This is one of the reasons that this Arie news feels a little off to me. Fleiss' #vroom tweet this morning that basically telegraphed it and the fact that he's liking tweets about Arie being the Bachelor? It just feels a little suspicious to me. They've gone to all this effort to have this Shock Announcement and then they're going to give it away on Twitter? Plus the 'wait until you hear his heartbreaking story' tweet just doesn't sound like Arie. I'm still about 95% sure it's him, but I would not be surprised at all if they're deliberately misdirecting and it's somebody else scratch

I just can't believe they would go with someone that was on the show 5 years ago. They had plenty of more relevant suitors on BIP. Why go to all the way back for Arie? But, maybe that's where the scrambling left them?

Last edited by rosesrREd on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:49 am

Doesn't Hinch have a GF? I always thought he and Sharma made a hot couple and had great chemistry but they then they would always show his lovely GF cheering for him on DWTS.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:52 am

NCGalBecca wrote:Doesn't Hinch have a GF? I always thought he and Sharma made a hot couple and had great chemistry but they then they would always show his lovely GF cheering for him on DWTS.

I honestly don't know. It just seemed like a fit with #vroom Tweet and heartbreaking story. I was just throwing the possibility out there.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:52 am

rosesrREd wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:

I just can't believe they would go with someone that was on the show 5 years ago. They had plent of more relevant suitors on BIP. Why go to all the way back for Arie? But, maybe that's where the scrambling left them?
Yeah, why not go for Ben Z? Or even someone like Chase, who was on the show only one year ago? It's just odd to me that they would pick Arie after they passed over him 3 years ago because he wasn't 'relevant enough'. So many responses I've seen are people who have no idea who he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:56 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:

I just can't believe they would go with someone that was on the show 5 years ago. They had plent of more relevant suitors on BIP. Why go to all the way back for Arie? But, maybe that's where the scrambling left them?
Yeah, why not go for Ben Z? Or even someone like Chase, who was on the show only one year ago? It's just odd to me that they would pick Arie after they passed over him 3 years ago because he wasn't 'relevant enough'. So many responses I've seen are people who have no idea who he is.

Well it looks like we're fixing to find out.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:59 am

rosesrREd wrote:
Alanna wrote:Maybe it's someone totally new to bach world but known in reality show circles or smaller media? Like the race car driver? It's obvious they wanted Peter though and now it's all been a scramble imo.

I'm still saying it could be James Hinchcliffe. I just don't know what heartbreaking story Arie could bring.

He's had a girlfriend for several years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 91 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win