SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 91 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 47 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Murakamee Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:29 am

Robby and Luke are physically unattractive to me. I don't know much else about Luke. Robby on BIP is boring. Peter is mentally and emotionally unattractive, but if we go on aesthetics alone he beats the aforementioned. I still don't want him as TB. I'd rather Wells, Eric, Will, that Rashad guy, even Dean. Almost anyone, but Peter, Robby, and Luke.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:42 am

Fleiss has made it pretty clear that they prefer someone who's already built a fan base so we're not likely to get a newbie unless he can snag a celebrity of some kind. Not holding my breath.

I do like Wells and wanted him as lead before but he doesn't seem to be enthused by the idea. I think his drunken chats on SM won't help either.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:43 am

They need to hurry up and decide so Becca can go on her water diet.  :dripdrip

@coolangel - you called Rashad, good call. I'm calling it if it's Dean, Becca will be 3 times a charm appearance.
Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 3 1176891977

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:46 am

@GuardianAngel you mean Dean, not Wells, right?  I can't see Becca being the least bit interested in Wells.  We already know she's friendly/flirty/whatever with Dean.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:49 am

oops. Thanks for the correction. I was snooping Well's twitter to see of any signs of DaniM. I will correct it @Ladybug82

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:28 pm

I think Wells and Dani M would be cute and they already have a great friendship, but with the choices being so sucky (IMO) I need Wells available if need be to step up and take the gig. laugh out loud He can return to Dani M after he and his F1 spend the required amount of time together before being allowed to split or she can go on his season and end up his F1 or at least in his F4. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:58 pm

when do they start filming the bachelor because Peter is in my hometown Sept 8th

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Not until late Septmeber.  The last few seasons have been around September 24, give or take a day or two here and there.

Filming Schedule Thread with the schedule from Nick's season as a guide/template to use to start with.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

@coolangel - you called Rashad, good call. I'm calling it if it's Dean, Becca will be 3 times a charm appearance.
Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 3 1176891977

I wonder if Becca's love for Dean has changed after seeing the recent episodes of BIP? affraid
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I wonder if Becca's love for Dean has changed after seeing the recent episodes of BIP? affraid

Or finding out he doesn't use soap ;-)
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:30 pm

i think wells may be dating danielle m

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Not until late Septmeber.  The last few seasons have been around September 24, give or take a day or two here and there.

Filming Schedule Thread with the schedule from Nick's season as a guide/template to use to start with.

I think the meet and greet is around then, but IIRC, they usually have the lead for shooting at least a week before that, either in LA or the lead's hometown for B roll stuff.

I'm torn on Wells. I've liked him since he showed up in the photo of the guys wearing the red plaid shirt. LOL. Tptb sometimes keep one contestant back from photos at first. I remember Arie and Drew being that guy their seasons. I was pulling for Wells as Bach til I saw last night's show. I have wanted he and Dani to be together all along. If there is a chance, I'd hate to see that messed up. IMO they are two good humans who love each other but just need to admit it. JMO

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 91 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 47 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win