SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 pm

aprawn wrote:
mercieme wrote:@leapoffaith....mate not sure when the pics where taken but there are other SCs that Sundy posted where IMO it was darker when Elise appeared...jmo.

Where could I see those photos? Thanks
I archived all the SCs in the SC No Discussion Thread
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4315p24-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1245844

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:43 pm

Well all I have left to say besides the fact that I can't believe my stomach is in a knot is that I will miss seeing matty on my computer screen...such a beautiful face.... eyedrool
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Billysmom wrote:Well all I have left to say besides the fact that I can't believe my stomach is in a knot is that I will miss seeing matty on my computer screen...such a beautiful face.... eyedrool

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 3806527698 yes IA!! but i have to say i am feeling thankful that this crazy season is over!!!!!!now bring on Sophie laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:54 pm

dolcimumma wrote:
Bobette wrote:These FRC dresses are more evidence that Laura is F1, IMO, when viewed in relation to Matty's pocket square.  IMO, that would not complement Elise's dress.  If she were F1 I'd expect the pocket square would have warm tones in it somewhere.  

A similar thing happened with the most recent Bach NZ who wore a distinctive pocket square with flashes of red.  I said at the time that whichever girl was in red would be F1.  This proved correct (much to my annoyance because I loved the F2).

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 JgGpBCE

My SC from TenPlay

IrelandRose wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 Ccf3c210
https://instagram.com/p/BY_7cYehWDw/

I can see Laura's top has gold undertones so it could really match both IMO.  Not budging from my Elise train giggling

Richie word a red/pink pocket square. It didn't match alexs dress at all. It matched Nikki's.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:55 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:
Bobette wrote:These FRC dresses are more evidence that Laura is F1, IMO, when viewed in relation to Matty's pocket square.  IMO, that would not complement Elise's dress.  If she were F1 I'd expect the pocket square would have warm tones in it somewhere.  

A similar thing happened with the most recent Bach NZ who wore a distinctive pocket square with flashes of red.  I said at the time that whichever girl was in red would be F1.  This proved correct (much to my annoyance because I loved the F2).

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 JgGpBCE

My SC from TenPlay

I can see Laura's top has gold undertones so it could really match both IMO.  Not budging from my Elise train giggling

If those pictures of elise and laura were taken before they walked down to Matty then IMO it looks like the picture of Laura is lighter..... so laura is first to arrive question

I also think that Laura is a beautiful girl and could pull off a hessian bag but that dress is not doing her any justice at all! She looked much better in all her dresses from the RC's. Elise however looks magnificent IMO

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:56 pm

On the boat, it looks brighter when Laura is onto. It looks like Laura's was filmed earlier.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by jenski_tas Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:03 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:

My SC from TenPlay

If those pictures of elise and laura were taken before they walked down to Matty then IMO it looks like the picture of Laura is lighter..... so laura is first to arrive question

Looks like they are taken on the beach at the santhiya before they leave as you can see the island in the background.

jenski_tas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:03 pm

ssin0547 wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:

Richie word a red/pink pocket square. It didn't match alexs dress at all. It matched Nikki's.

I disagree - IMO the blush of the pink complemented Alex's soft greenish gold dress and Richie's pastel blue suit, while it clashed with Nikki's brighter red.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:03 pm

ssin0547 wrote:On the boat, it looks brighter when Laura is onto. It looks like Laura's was filmed earlier.

Pitty its so foggy! we would have had a more definitive difference if it was a clear day
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:19 pm

It's so hard to read the lightness/darkness on these caps. I have sleuthed this island and surrounds for the finale around the dates we have and there were significant storms on those days. It could of went light to dark in an instant and back again
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:11 am

Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:

I disagree - IMO the blush of the pink complemented Alex's soft greenish gold dress and Richie's pastel blue suit, while it clashed with Nikki's brighter red.

I don't know how to post this picture of Georgia and Lee but it reminded me so much of Laura and Matty final dress and suit colours. Thoughts?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMEAnHxgZvO/?taken-by=bacheloretteau
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:32 am

everending wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette Larsen is probably appalled at how much Toni May has been promoted this season instead of them. Like not even a small bauble or bracelet to give to the contestants. The shame!

@AllAboutLove maybe that's why they didn't/couldn't show Laura and Matty making the bracelet? If I was a jewelry sponsor I'd have been mad as hell about that no idea

I think it was exactly that reason. Lord knows though they've let Toni May be a contestant itself on this show imo. Even top FB comments I've seen people talking about Laura and her promotion of her jewelry

As for the SCs of the ring, if the ring shown is the ring that Matty gives to his F1 (Laura imo) then maybe it's just used as a promise ring even though technically it's an engagement from the the looks of it. Or there's a possibility that he gives a different ring and that one was a misdirect and solely for promotion of Laresen.

Not too long to go now to confirm either way  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom