SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:34 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Img_1966
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Img_1965
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Img_1967

Courtesy teninsider ig
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:36 am

IMO the sun definately looks higher in Laura's pic. Someone please help. I fear I have rose coloured glasses on
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:39 am

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.popsugar.com.au/fashion/Bachelor-Australia-Diamond-Ring-Matty-J-Gives-Winner-44019760/amp
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:39 am

Sundy wrote:IMO the sun definately looks higher in Laura's pic. Someone please help. I fear I have rose coloured glasses on
\

Sorry think we went to the same optometrist!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:46 am

@Sundy I can't help you dear  giggling  I already used your original SCs to pass my verdict earlier on, still the same for me, sun IMO higher in Laura's SC.

ETA - Silver bracelet not on right hand cc:@leapoffaith, you had asked to check for this Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:18 am

Sundy wrote:IMO the sun definately looks higher in Laura's pic. Someone please help. I fear I have rose coloured glasses on

Laura's curls also haven't fallen out as much indicating she was shot earlier.

Also I stand by my observations of the tropical flowers. They droop towards the evening. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:26 am

mercieme wrote:@Sundy I can't help you dear  giggling  I already used your original SCs to pass my verdict earlier on, still the same for me, sun IMO higher in Laura's SC.

ETA - Silver bracelet not on right hand cc:@leapoffaith, you had asked to check for this Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 2498057887

Ooooo @mercieme do you have a SC of it?? I couldn't see his wrist clearly at the FRC
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:32 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Sundy I can't help you dear  giggling  I already used your original SCs to pass my verdict earlier on, still the same for me, sun IMO higher in Laura's SC.

Ooooo @mercieme do you have a SC of it?? I couldn't see his wrist clearly at the FRC

Check the Ten Inider IG story pic that Sundy posted above; I can see the space betweeen his shirt and his right wrist. That silver bracelet is between 0.5 and 1 inches wide and stays right on his wrist in prior pictures we have seen.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:08 am

Wait. Why didn't I pick up in this earlier? What day was the FRC filmed and what was the high and low tide in the day of the FRC? The tide is more still and is out when Laura rocks up and the tide is coming in and is higher for Elise IMO What day was it filmed?

Edit: Tide was highest at 3ish and was starting to move out by 6pm on the 18th of May. Lower tide speculated for F1 IMO

Last edited by ssin0547 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 am; edited 2 times in total

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:16 am

ssin0547 wrote:Wait. Why didn't I pick up in this earlier? I gre up in the islands? What day was the FRC filmed and what was the high and low tide in the day of the FRC? The tide is more still and is out when Laura rocks up and the tide is coming in and is higher for Elise. What day was it filmed?
We speculated May 19th but due to time zone difference, it could be May 20th.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom