SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:00 am

Sundy wrote:HTD sneak peek courtesy channel 10
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Img_1813
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Img_1814

That is Mama Stacy y'all in the first pic ....Elise a lock for HTD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:01 am

Sure is. You can even see the resemblance. She actually says to Matty that she doesn't trust him cantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:03 am

laugh out loud I have been snooping on the Stacys' for a while, Mama Stacy is a pretty woman IMO. And Matty said he does well with the mums, Papa Stacy might be a walk in the park compared to Mama Stacy at this point laugh out loud

I wonder who will get the toughest HTDs.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:04 am

Who are the top set? Laura's?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:06 am

I am only aware of one sister for Laura but someone said she has a brother, I haven't been able to confirm this None of those guys resemembe Laura's BIL.

Tara has only sisters so those could be her BILs.

Are those AU beers those guys are drinking? I want to rule out Flo but unsure now since you said she already wore her tulip holding dress on the GD next week.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:11 am

Yea I'm confused, I'm hoping Flo just wore the dress twice and that she made it to HTD

Last edited by NostalgicNZA on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:11 am

They are Aussie beers but I don't know anyone who drinks them. Definitely not Popular in Melbourne.

Apparently it's a Sydney beer, possibly available all over Oz though. Anyone familiar with it
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:15 am

Top set could be Tara's family. Laura has a younger brother that I know of, but thats not him

Sundy wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Img_1810
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Img_1811
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Img_1812
HTD sneak peek. Courtesy channel 10

SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:17 am

Tara has a younger brother Troy. I haven't seen a photo of him but my guess is he is the one wearing the cap backwards.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:18 am

Someone posted here that Tara has family in Sydney, we need to check Tara's IG to confirm if those guys show up on her sister's IG....IMO those are either Tara's BILs or Flo's relatives.

@Storybook, nice, now that you mention it, she has a twerking video with her brother on IG, totally forgot she has a brother....thanks mate.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:19 am

Sundy wrote:They are Aussie beers but I don't know anyone who drinks them. Definitely not Popular in Melbourne.

Apparently it's a Sydney beer, possibly available all over Oz though. Anyone familiar with it

Love me some Hahn Superdry as the cheaper beer option laugh out loud I've seen it in NSW and QLD

ETA: Oh and in Victoria

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:19 am

Okay, I just watched the preview for the season from the first ep. Regarding Flo's dress:

Her hair is different in the first preview (possible HTD) and shes wearing a denim jacket. Matty is wearing a blue shirt.

In the recent preview, Flo is wearing the same dress but matty is wearing a light colour jumper.

So unless matty changed shirts and flo put her hair up and wore a denim jacket, I think its safe to say she made it to F4
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom