SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Storybook Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:55 am

I have to question how many people know the winner? It seems like every man and his dog. Its amazing how many friends, and friends of friends claim to know who won.
Matty said he has told only his sister and Mother. And yes I do believe him.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:58 am

@natik....thanks girl for dropping some of the goodies for folks to see  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 1377737533
Yeah the Nova girl has been OTT pumping Elise for sure till date on SM, now imagine when the James Blunt date drops on Weds's Episode 13, gonna be interesting eh Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 2498057887

@Storybook...IMO the folks in the know legitimately maybe the ones that are associated with the network e.g. the official show mag (OK Mag/TV Week) and other media collaborators...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah, Daily Fail is letting me down. So is No Idea. Cmon guys where's the switcheroo and pregnancy posts?

One clue that I think goes into Laura for F1 column is Matty's trainer and celebrity trainer Jono (IG @jonocastanoacero) whom I have followed since long before filming and I noticed he started following Laura awhile back and has posted on his IGstory a screenshot of the DM story of Laura winning and tagged Matty. He also likes pics that Laura posts of herself with Matty on her IG so it could be he knows if Laura may be F1 even if he says otherwise.

(note: the only other contestant he follows is Elora but he's followed her from before filming and from what I sleuthed knew her via training before filming of the show)
Another theory for this is that Simone said in her interview that Laura and Matty went to the same gym and she saw him there before filming so maybe it's possible he knows both of them and is just hoping for the best. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:16 am

Has anyone read over pre bachelorette finale interviews Matty has given? Could be a possible clue to the way he describes the final 6...
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:28 am

Thanks for posting those @natik! yes Please post away anything sleuthed! No other way to sleuth it all out unless it's posted and I am all for it - sleuthing continues no matter what :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:29 am

Bumbleguild, I posted my thoughts on the top 6 article a few pages back Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just keep thinking of that F&W interview with Matty looking down and can't even look at a photo of Elise. It makes me think if Elise is indeed F2 then Matty knows he messed up. I mean why do to someone else what was done to you? Slow-burn 2.0/F2? "A puppet" by TPTB excuse doesn't absolve anything imo. That's on him. And if Matty is feeling guilt, then good. Because if Elise is the one heard saying "I am in love with you" to Matty in that VO... and yet if he dumps her at F2?  sad :shocked!:
I have just re-watched this video. When asked to pick his favorite out of Laura and Elise, he says that he hasn't yet had a single date with Elise. At this point he seems stressed because he doesn’t know what to say. The host then says "Laura remains" (i.e. he picked Laura over Elise). When the host says that Laura remains, that is when he looks down and he actually looks a pissed off not guilty IMO. See SC below. Throughout all the other comparisons he is quite upbeat. I think this particular video points more towards Elise being F1 than Laura (e.g. he doesn't have problems comparing Laura to any of the other girls except Elise because Elise is F1). JMO
[img]Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Wh3Hrhj[/img]

https://www.nova969.com.au/fitzy-wippa/did-matty-j-just-reveal-who-wins-bachelor
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:36 am

That's the person I was talking about in the reflection. She/he waves near their face just before this. IMO it's Mattys publicist
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:38 am

I dont think they have to pay that much for James Blunt. Just perfect timing. Air on Wed and the tickets for James Blunt go on sale on Mon.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:43 am

Sundy wrote:That's the person I was talking about in the reflection. She/he waves near their face just before this. IMO it's Mattys publicist

@Sundy do you mean the guy in the white shirt? The other reflection I think is actually the radio host holding up the cards. If you watch closely you see that Matty is also reflected in the screen, and the thing that waves is the cards IMO
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:44 am

Enough wrote:I dont think they have to pay that much for James Blunt. Just perfect timing. Air on Wed and the tickets for James Blunt go on sale on Mon.
Is James Blunt having a concert in AU? Thanks.

@Pongo...dang girl, I so didn't catch's Matty expression until you froze it in the SC....thanks for sharing.

@Sundy, your eyes are good lady, I didn't catch that reflection when I watched the video either.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:49 am

Yes, James Blunt concerts are in March. Tickets on sale on Mon

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme