SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:50 am

Enough wrote:Yes, James Blunt concerts are in March. Tickets on sale on Mon

Great thanks for the info....perfect timing for the Weds promo as you posted then.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:55 am

Pongo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I just keep thinking of that F&W interview with Matty looking down and can't even look at a photo of Elise. It makes me think if Elise is indeed F2 then Matty knows he messed up. I mean why do to someone else what was done to you? Slow-burn 2.0/F2? "A puppet" by TPTB excuse doesn't absolve anything imo. That's on him. And if Matty is feeling guilt, then good. Because if Elise is the one heard saying "I am in love with you" to Matty in that VO... and yet if he dumps her at F2?  sad :shocked!:
I have just re-watched this video. When asked to pick his favorite out of Laura and Elise, he says that he hasn't yet had a single date with Elise. At this point he seems stressed because he doesn’t know what to say. The host then says "Laura remains" (i.e. he picked Laura over Elise). When the host says that Laura remains, that is when he looks down and he actually looks a pissed off not guilty IMO. See SC below. Throughout all the other comparisons he is quite upbeat. I think this particular video points more towards Elise being F1 than Laura (e.g. he doesn't have problems comparing Laura to any of the other girls except Elise because Elise is F1). JMO

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Wh3Hrhj
https://www.nova969.com.au/fitzy-wippa/did-matty-j-just-reveal-who-wins-bachelor

The first time I watched it I immediately thought he is hiding something! And perhaps Elise is F1! So if not guilt then IA it could be he is stressed if he has to keep a secret and that is Elise as F1 and why his expressions changes. Because I also noticed noticed he was more upbeat with all the others except with Elise being shown...  question

This SC of Matty looking down was what made me think he can't even look at Elise and if she is F2 then maybe out of guilt?  question

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 21232141_10212348708706709_5860240551693833019_n
my sc to link above
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:00 am

@AllAboutLove Yeah it is a bit hard to read. I think the SC you posted looks like more like dread because he doesn't know what to say (he doesn't want to say the wrong thing and doesn't want he F1 to get upset perhaps). In the one I posted he definitely looks annoyed.
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:06 am

This interview was very convenient timing IMO, before Elises's date. IMO he had been coached to make the response "I haven't had a single date with Elise yet" so as to avoid having to say anything specific about her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:06 am

OMG he is really upset during this interview! I believe he reacted like that regarding Elise because of guilt. And there seems to be lots of guilt from the look on his face. I think he felt he couldnt keep an poker face and having people looking at him made him clearly annoyed.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:09 am

He swallowed so hard while looking down and when he looked up his face looked so bothered. For me this is "proof" that she brings up hard memories. That also tells me she was probably really hurt.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:18 am

Yeah that's why I thought Matty may be feeling guilt if Elise is F2 and if so I can totally see why Matty wouldn't be able to even look at Elise's pic post-show if he led on Elise on to F2 only to dump her after pushing a "slow-burn" narrative for her and her dad asking him not to lead his daughter on and she falling for him and saying she is in love with him in the Season Preview and yet still dumped at F2. And Matty would know exactly how it goes down and thus can't even look at a pic of Elise because he knows what is about to happen FRC and that he may break her heart and have led her on and did to her what happened to him? question

If that's the case and Elise is F2 then this is my reaction to Matty and him not being able to look at the pic of Elise

via giphy

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:22 am

Yes, totally agree. I do believe Matty was extrem hurt after not being chosen by Georgia and I also believe he was honest when saying he didnt want to cause someone the same pain. Regardless what he has been saying I do believe he was a puppet for the show, aren`t they all? Probably he didnt have much choice but I do believe that guilt will hunt him. Especially after it being so for nothing to start something with Elise if he already knew he would chose Laura!

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:52 am

Just for reference and comparison. I thought it might be interesting to compare Sam Woods reaction when they played back Lanas studio 10 interview to him and how he reacted with how Matty reacts when's elises name is mentioned. Sam also looks down but also a bit to the side. Starts at about 3.15
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sz1TohkyA24

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:03 am

Well, the Daily Mail seem to think they know the winner. Same as when they spoiled it with Alex and her green suitcase. Their answer is in this article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4849314/Matty-J-Laura-Byrne-pictured-going-WEEKEND-AWAY.html

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:04 am

Snez was sitting right by him in that video though is my first thought o not sure if it's an apples to apples comparison...jmo.

The other bit in the video that I find interesting is that Sam said he and Snez met about 5 times over the course of 4 months and that it was the "most stealth operation". If that's the case then, are we to believe now that the show has become so lax now that SHVs can be papped...should be interesting what Osher says after all this is over about the paps...he better look for another word different from the paps engaged in nothing short of dangerous to get their shots laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Pongo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I just keep thinking of that F&W interview with Matty looking down and can't even look at a photo of Elise. It makes me think if Elise is indeed F2 then Matty knows he messed up. I mean why do to someone else what was done to you? Slow-burn 2.0/F2? "A puppet" by TPTB excuse doesn't absolve anything imo. That's on him. And if Matty is feeling guilt, then good. Because if Elise is the one heard saying "I am in love with you" to Matty in that VO... and yet if he dumps her at F2?  sad :shocked!:
I have just re-watched this video. When asked to pick his favorite out of Laura and Elise, he says that he hasn't yet had a single date with Elise. At this point he seems stressed because he doesn’t know what to say. The host then says "Laura remains" (i.e. he picked Laura over Elise). When the host says that Laura remains, that is when he looks down and he actually looks a pissed off not guilty IMO. See SC below. Throughout all the other comparisons he is quite upbeat. I think this particular video points more towards Elise being F1 than Laura (e.g. he doesn't have problems comparing Laura to any of the other girls except Elise because Elise is F1). JMO

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Wh3Hrhj
https://www.nova969.com.au/fitzy-wippa/did-matty-j-just-reveal-who-wins-bachelor

The first time I watched it I immediately thought he is hiding something! And perhaps Elise is F1! So if not guilt then IA it could be he is stressed if he has to keep a secret and that is Elise as F1 and why his expressions changes. Because I also noticed noticed he was more upbeat with all the others except with Elise being shown...  question

This SC of Matty looking down was what made me think he can't even look at Elise and if she is F2 then maybe out of guilt?  question

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 21232141_10212348708706709_5860240551693833019_n
my sc to link above

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Screen11

I have watched this a gazillion times. Straight after Cobie and Laura, while still talking about Cobie, they have already held up Elise's card. His eyes go straight to her and are on her for the majority of the time imo.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme