SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:57 pm

HEA wrote:@Sundy just WOW. I am in the process to digest all the information but my first reaction is WOW

can you be kind with me and resume me if everyone is on the same page of who is F1? bestbud!

Hi @HEA handwave

Your avatar and signature emojis fill me with joy.  Excellent summaries above by @Sundy and @mercieme on the F1 summaries.  I'm in the Laura F1 camp but also have a massive lady crush on Elise so am anticipating the FRC could be a hard one to watch.  Hoping good things will follow for her.  

Biggest clues for me of Laura being F1 are the editing of her red carpet arrival, F1 music (which was cheekily acknowledged by TPTB in a tweet) Sportsbet odds and most of all the BTS pics of their first date sleuthed in March (I just haven't seen the same kind of connection with any of the other girls)

TBH I'm a tad bored with this season and have already started work on Sophie's Bachelorette.  I think they had an opportunity to have a really good show with Matty but dropped the ball by wasting time on softcore "villains" and manufactured drama.  Looking forward to having this one wrapped up.

ETA: The best entertainment this season IMO is coming from the battle between TPTB and Daily Mail.  Don't know if you've read that there were photos taken of the FRC back in May which were being shopped around by the Paparazzi.  We're not sure who bought them or if they're allowed to be published, but DM are being VERY brazen with their spoilers so far.  

Also the girls being allowed to post on SM has added a whole extra dimension for sleuthing.  It's been very revealing.  2pop

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:00 pm

HEA wrote:well hello everyone!! I saw this ad.... any cookies left????!!!!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Detail10
source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 2254279460 JK Hugesmile i was really really enjoying reading your thoughts over there!! you unspoiled guys were doing so well!!!!!! i especially loved your Scaps and gifs thumbsup

so who is left over on the good side?? anyway now you are over here you can bring over that awesome scap of james bond island in thailand to scap thread CMIIW i don't think we have sleuthed that as yet? imo it looks like the arabella date is james bond island? and also the other boat date i believe most of us think it is elise on the beach in thailand with matty........
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:50 pm

I think we are all here now. Not much point, we all seemed to have come to the same conclusion as you guys...Laura F1. 

I'm reading a bit of some of the spoiled threads, but just don't have the time to read everything. Thanks for the summary.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:05 am

Sprite wrote:I think we are all here now. Not much point, we all seemed to have come to the same conclusion as you guys...Laura F1. 

I'm reading a bit of some of the spoiled threads, but just don't have the time to read everything. Thanks for the summary.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 1176891977 Yassss welcome to the dark side!!!!! not really i think you guys were doing an awesome job without all the confusion of SM etc etc etc etc very impressive yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:10 am

Group hug group hug We're on the home stretch peeps.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:11 am

I literally had a dream that there was definitive proof that Flo was F1. And I woke up in a panic and checked my phone to read this forum and nope, nothing hahahaha.
This show has ruined me lmao laugh out loud
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:14 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:I literally had a dream that there was definitive proof that Flo was F1. And I woke up in a panic and checked my phone to read this forum and nope, nothing hahahaha.

cantstopl I know the feeling. Will you be sticking around for Sophie's season or you done?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:16 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:I literally had a dream that there was definitive proof that Flo was F1. And I woke up in a panic and checked my phone to read this forum and nope, nothing hahahaha.

I am the exact same i could not sleep last night!!! tossing and turning over the bach! how sad am i :crazed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:19 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

I am the exact same i could not sleep last night!!! tossing and turning over the bach! how sad am i :crazed

Don't worry, I'm the same @LeapofFaith  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 1f634
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:20 am

@Bobette  I think I'll be unspoiled for half and then come back towards the middle/end, that's what I did for this season

@LeapofFaith yes same! I check and refresh here obsessively and I can't get sleep hahaha laugh out loud

ETA: I'm actually so glad I came here so I'm not blindsided when Flo goes :')
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:25 am

@NostalgicNZA you are such a trooper dear, I really love how you kept sleuthing despite the majority thinking someone else was F1...really well done to you from me bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:30 am

mercieme wrote:@NostalgicNZA you are such a trooper dear, I really love how you kept sleuthing despite the majority thinking someone else was F1...really well done to you from me bestbud!

Haha, thank you! Also, a big thanks to you for helping me out with the rules and advising me on the right things to do.

It feels like a high school graduation :') gonna miss youse
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme