SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:58 pm

Yeah I haven't warmed to Laura either. And no, it's not "edit" that is the reason. With Laura, everything I've sleuthed about her since back in March has made me less warm to her. It's just different strokes for different folks for me.

I still think she is F1 though.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:00 am

Ash wrote:@mercieme In those photos of MJ spec the Survivor ten insider post: isn't he wearing the shirt he wore on Elise's date.  And why can't they spell soul mate?!
Actually the shirt he wore on Elise's HTD is slightly different than the Survivor one. He did wear the one he wore on Elise's HTD again though during media rounds in Perth Smiley
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWzRVwND978/?hl=en&taken-by=ten_insider

And of course Diimex has papped him wearing his Olive Jacket again laugh out loud
http://www.diimex.com/stock?rm=mediaset10849826e1d833-7d7b-4659-9a64-e7664b045337.xtp

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:04 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Justme wrote:Just to note also, there was something similar with Elise and matty that got cut too.

Do we know what was cut?  

No I don't. There was somewhere here someone posted a shot of the video on FB page maybe I can't remember. Showed matty and Elise sitting together at a table looking at things from a box.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:11 am

@Justme...good catch yes
I zoomed in on what Matty is holding and it looks like a song CD....the music tracks are listed at the back of it....whelp they cut that out so we have no idea which artist it was, couldn't be James Blunt right laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:11 am

Stop the press! Daily Mail believe Mattys true F1 has been revealed cantstopl
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4864010/Fans-gush-Laura-Byrne-s-three-legged-rescue-dog.html
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:15 am

Rikkim wrote:
BlueJeans wrote:
Sundy wrote:Just realised that we don't have a general discussion thread so not sure where to put this. The amount of ToniMay shots yesterday during HTDs was OTT. Seriously, OTT.  If I was one of the official jewellers of the show I would be so peeved at it, really peeved. They are not even being subtle with it. I'm all for Laura promoting her business but for TPTB to be so on board seems extremely suss to me. JMHO

Sooo many zoomed into shots of her hands.

I read a comment on instagram where someone said apparently Laura had a jewellery making thing at her picnic for Matty and made him a silver bracelet but it wasn't shown. Bet she was bummed about that!

The comment was on the Bachelor IG of Laura and Matty

I saw this too, here's the pics....
Comment was made under this pic:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Screen27
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 2017-012
Then pic of jewellery making stuff on the picnic:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 2017-013

I am annoyed they didn't show this. I am really trying to like her and I think this may have shown a more caring/giving side to her personality
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 am

Sundy wrote:Stop the press!  Daily Mail believe Mattys true F1 has been revealed cantstopl
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4864010/Fans-gush-Laura-Byrne-s-three-legged-rescue-dog.html
Yay!!! It's Buster....DM can be really ridiculous IMO laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:19 am

@Pongo Perhaps I am just a cynic but I think it would have been just more of a Toni May ad. Feels like that's been a lot of it this season :/ jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:23 am

@Pongo IA i think the main reason this season has annoyed me so much is they have edited everything! focused on drama and not the love story! i really have no idea who any of these girls are? if i didn't check out the girls IG i wouldn't really know much at all. I guess in one way it is good as i am less invested than usual Rolling Eyes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:29 am

@AllAboutLove True.

@LeapofFaith I think this year we also realise how much it has been edited because of the unseen SC of footage that is posted in the girl's IG accounts. It is a shame the prefer to focus on the drama and declaration of 'falling in love'

JMO
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:29 am

I'm rewatching episodes and there is something that stands out to me...all the SQT Matty has spent with Elise. He keeps choosing her for one on one time together. Interesting.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:32 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I'm rewatching episodes and there is something that stands out to me...all the SQT Matty has spent with Elise.  He keeps choosing her for one on one time together.  Interesting.  

IA I think you can't deny that he definitely wants to spend time with Elise Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme