SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:43 pm

Sundy wrote:Looking at Flo, Tara and Laura's 2nd dates objectively, one first viewing they all seemed pretty similar to me. I must go back and rewatch them to notice any subtle differences. I'm also thinking that there must be another single date next episode. The F6 date looks just like a group date and not mini dates to me

To me their are a few differences in the three dates. With Laura and Tara's dates they weren't completely alone but with Flo's they were (apart from the helicopter pilot who they didn't interact with). To me and others will differ in their view, Matty looked at each women the same when he kissed them and had the same actions. I cannot tell from the more intimate scenes who Matty prefers.
Laura's date threw in our face how Laura is guarded and finds it hard to open up. They even had to see a psychic to tell us this (if Matty can't work it out himself then he has problems). In past series if someone finds it hard to express their feelings it is a huge red flag. The person usually doesn't win. In my mind their date was not at all romantic and their chemistry wasn't anything special. And even my adult son knows what the F1 music is and I believe it is another red herring.
Tara is the fan favourite. Matty can joke with her and their relationship appears to be deep and meaningful. But to me it is superficial, although they get on really well.
Flo's date to me was nothing special, it wasn't tailored to her (neither of her dates were) and when Matty bought up the topic of being serious it reminded me of Georgia saying the same thing about Matty.
This brings me to Elise. The date was tailored to her. There was no one else but the two of them and it was romantic. Elise is open with her feelings but very realistic and for this reason to me she is genuine. She questions the 'spark' Matty has for her (and according to FB there is no spark). Elise can see how Matty is with the other women compared to her.
We know Elise goes to HTD's and I believe this means Matty does develop more feelings for her. The SC of them dancing looks intimate to me, so maybe this is the turning point??
I want to also say I take my hat off to the dedication of the sluethers on this forum you deserve a medal thumbsup
And I have done research on Sportsbet and IMO they are not infallible this year. I read an article on them and how NSW does not allow betting on live shows, but Sportsbet is run from the NT. Channel 10 stopped the photos from being sold this year and I believe, because I choose to believe, Sportsbet are flying by the seat of their pants.
And on another topic. Laura's and Matty's SD began early in the morning and finished late at night. The entire rest of the day wasn't shown. My theory is they had the GD in between. I think this accounts for in Matty's snippits about his date with Laura, he is wearing the striped t-shirt. If I am wrong, what did they do ALL day?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:43 pm

@NostalgicNZA please continue to rant away....I actually love that you are still sleuthing....I may not come to the same conclusion as you have via sleuthing but enjoying reading your perspective yes

Regarding Flo and Tara, IMO Matty enjoys their company as for me he is very at ease with them. But if you listen to Matty's interviews, according  to him and if he is to be believed "things are not always visual" that's what he said on his the project inteview on July 26th when the host was making fun of him that he mentally crossed out some girls the first night he met them. I want to believe Matty that he is ready to settle down and unlike most Bachies IMO who just pick the girl they have the most passion for, that he is really going to do some thing different, that's what the sleuthing has indicated to me so far but agree to disagree with those who believe Matty will go with the person he feels the most passion for.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:54 pm

@Storybook....so glad you are back again sleuthing this show. yes Great points in your post and I especially agree that no spoiler is infallible. I was sleuthing Rachel's season from the US Bette series before I came over to Matty's season and we had a spoiler out that folks ran with that ended up not being correct. But there were folks that kept sleuthing BTS and AAL was one of them and they uncovered the F1 even before the spoiler was corrected. So IMHO the sleuthing must be allowed to go on regardless of spoilers, no need for folks to snark at those sleuthing and imply that they are wasting their time or that SportsBet is infallible ......jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:55 pm

@mercieme haha thanks! Honestly, post show is what's really confusing me. Based off everyone's interviews (including Mattyy) I would say Elise F1. But I'm just not seeing that on screen. Especially when she's only had 1 SD so far and Tara possibly has 3
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:14 pm

I can't remember where I read that Matt gave an interview and he said that he and his family would spend time on the beach or going hiking etc. In the group date with Elise isn't this what she wanted or what she had with her dad?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:16 pm

I feel like this forum is going to be very quiet this week, Channel 10 is giving us nothing to work with at the moment!!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:17 pm

mercieme wrote:@Sundy.......I think you said it before that the SCs we got from the season promo have to be before HTDs. IMO I believe you are correct. I wish we had been able to sleuth that location in the dancing SC with the body figures on the wall but I am pretty sure it's Sydney because Matty was wearing a jacket. The only thing I don't know is how Cobie's flying fox pic in DT comes in because IMO she does not make F4.

so does this mean next wednesday we have a group date(which could include the cobie flying fox maybe sqt?) then elises 2nd SD(the dancing one?), then thursday HTd? so no mini dates?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:18 pm

NostalgicNZA wrote:@mercieme  haha thanks! Honestly, post show is what's really confusing me. Based off everyone's interviews (including Mattyy) I would say Elise F1. But I'm just not seeing that on screen. Especially when she's only had 1 SD so far and Tara possibly has 3

@NostalgicNZA.....I am still learning myself but one approach that some of us did differently from Richie's season was that we started with understanding the scripts that the producers were going to run with it and honestly without Matty's interviews this would have been a challenge but yeah Matty delivered the script to us in his press interviews and that's how we knew things were going to be different this season. For Tim's and Blake's seasons IMO they went with the front runner script. In both Sam W's and Richie's seasons IMO they did the bait and switch script which means they get the audience behind a front runner for a good portion of the season only to shock the audience with the F1. In Sam W's season, IMO he was smart to let Heather go at F4 and not F2 though there was still a lot of public uproar for that. For Richie's season IMO Olena the F3 outsmarted the producers by basically sabotaging her date to the point that Richie had no choice but to let her go as IMO I do believe that Richie would have let Nikki go at F3.

Back to this season we have the front runner and dark horse script. So while what we see on screen in terms of who has chemistry or not maybe subjective.....it's easy to see who the producers slotted into the 2 roles even without the spoilers.....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:20 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Sundy.......I think you said it before that the SCs we got from the season promo have to be before HTDs. IMO I believe you are correct. I wish we had been able to sleuth that location in the dancing SC with the body figures on the wall but I am pretty sure it's Sydney because Matty was wearing a jacket. The only thing I don't know is how Cobie's flying fox pic in DT comes in because IMO she does not make F4.

so does this mean next wednesday we have a group date(which could include the cobie flying fox maybe sqt?) then elises 2nd SD(the dancing one?), then thursday HTd? so no mini dates?

@leapoffaith....IMO based on the preview there are no mini dates for Matty's season, so IMO another deviation from both Saw W's and Richie's seasons. I guess we should have known this because Sam W and Richie only had 5 girls had at this point before they went away for the mini dates but Matty has 6 girls left.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:23 pm

@mercieme thanks for keeping the Elise train going yes As a writer and a researcher I make a point of studying expressions and throw away lines, which sometimes mean a lot. When writing you have to create suspense and it is the same with television, especially reality shows where there is an outcome.
This season is hard to read. Matty kisses everyone the same. And yes I know he kisses some with more passion, but IMO he kisses Tara, Flo and Laura similarly. With Elise he is more reserved, but what's to say the kiss isn't more meaningful??
I also choose to believe Matty, yes I know I am gullible but to me Matty is sincere when he says he gave himself time to get to know the women.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:24 pm

I think it will be interesting to see who gets what extra time on Wednesday IMO.

If Cobie gets the SD - we ca see why he sent her home before f4. But given that she didn't get the rooftop date I would actually be surprised if she didn't get extra time this week.
If Elise gets the SD - then she will have actually spend the most alone time with him (2 SDs and 2 SQT)
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:29 pm

I'm trying to find the SC of Matty and ? dancing but can't locate it. Is someone able to bring it here for me - thanks.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme