SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:34 pm

Just Looking wrote:I'm trying to find the SC of Matty and ? dancing but can't locate it.  Is someone able to bring it here for me - thanks.

Voila. 100% Elise, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Img_1378

SC by @Sundy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:01 pm

Thank you Sundy Elise is quite short isn't she? This girl looks taller, unless she's wearing high heels.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:03 pm

Just Looking wrote:Thank you Sundy  Elise is quite short isn't she?  This girl looks taller, unless she's wearing high heels.

Yes, Elise is most likely wearing heels. But Matty is bending his head and his body is slightly slumped so to me, he appears shorter than he is.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:04 pm

Just Looking wrote:Thank you Sundy  Elise is quite short isn't she?  This girl looks taller, unless she's wearing high heels.

@Just Looking she would be wearing her 5 inch brown boots...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:17 pm

The SC of the girl dancing with Matty is Elise. It's already been sleuthed and in the NO Discussion Sleuthed SC thread and per @mercieme. The rings are an exact match to the rings Elise wears (index and and pinky fingers) as well as the dress an exact match to Elise's dress.

If further sleuthing of SCs, please do so in the SC thread. TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:32 pm

@AllAboutLove ok, thanks

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:34 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I can't remember where I read that Matt gave an interview and he said that he and his family would spend time on the beach or going hiking etc.  In the group date with Elise isn't this what she wanted or what she had with her dad?

Re the bold just to confirm that you heard right, he said it to Osher during the FB live thing they did for the show premier, he was talking about growing up in Brisbane and how he spent time with his family.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:19 am

Bobette wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I'm trying to find the SC of Matty and ? dancing but can't locate it.  Is someone able to bring it here for me - thanks.

Voila.  100% Elise, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Img_1378

SC by @Sundy

Still loving this screenshot and hoping this scene is as adorable on our screens when it plays out.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:33 am

I think I'm feeling particularly frustrated with this season because they've somehow provided a super obvious edit for F1 (if rumours are to be believed) and NOT given us a love story.

I'm sorry but if I hear guarded one more time in relation to Laura I may toss my remote at the TV. That 2nd SD was just not that romantic in its edit - nothing about it was sparkly and I didn't end it thinking to myself "wow yeah I see it now". Another thing I didn't think it was all that personal like Snez and Sam's deathstar.

Here's hoping for a foiler season or an improvement in edit quality for the next 2 weeks.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:41 am

Sorry, 2 questions,

What is a foiler season and can someone tell me briefly about this deathstar date that Sam and Snez had? I didn't watch that season.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:45 am

ssin0547 wrote:Sorry, 2 questions,

What is a foiler season and can someone tell me briefly about this deathstar date that Sam and Snez had? I didn't watch that season.

A foiler season is where the spoiler is wrong (in the US version there's a guy who dedicated his life to spoiler the Bachelor. His track rate is decent but he's not infalliable and been proven wring by this forum.)

The deathstar was an ice-cream that Sam had made for Snez on their 2nd SD because she loved Star Wars. Death star being a key spaceship in the series. It was just such a beautiful and personal touch on the date and showed that he knew her and stuff she liked.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:49 am

If Matty wanted to demonstrate how well he knew Laura they could have gone to a TV studio and filmed an ad for Toni May.
Oh no wait they've already done that... every episode this season to date.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme