SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Storybook wrote:Great catch about the necklace Merceime! I also checked on google to the meaning of Topaz and apart from a birthstone it means love and affection. IMO the necklace could be significant as I doubt Elise would buy it for herself, she isn't a big jewellery wearer.
HEA I agree, it is perfectly normal for leads to bring up the conversation about where people live and have a discussion about movingi. That is what has bugged me on Matty's series. As far as I know nothing has been discussed with Tara about her moving to Sydney. Matty brought up Elise moving to Sydney but I don't recall a conversation between Elise and Matty taking place about this.. To me the interesting thing is the conversation between Matty and Marie was shown to us.. And my question is why was it?

IMO I do not think matty knows anything about the significance of the gems. I think most of the population do not know either. Now it is more about the color and shape rather the significance IMO... A man would rather offer a bracelet IMO. This is more on their alley. Necklace is more a woman taste

because we did not see or hear does not mean it was not discussed. BUT I am always more interested WHY the prods kept this conversion over another one. what is the meaning of their edits etc. so yes, hearing this part was IMO significant that matty was thinking long term... but again, the response, whatever positive or negative, would be good show.

I am always laughing about the distance issue discussed at the last dates and some the reason for the break up like elora....... when you meet someone, one of the first thing we ask is : where are you coming from no?? so why all of a sudden this becomes an issue is plain stupid... plus if you love somebody, you move. right?

JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:52 pm

Don't forget that Tara's necklace associated with her ex has disappeared too and I did share a link somewhere of a new evil eye pendant that she has been wearing.

I think between the Laura and Elise angles for paparazzi to scramble between, Tara has come out Scott free. I haven't seen any photos of her.

I don't know if anyone has noticed how many dates revolve around food with Matty and Tara.
Cooking together, Pad Thai, snags, dinner? Lunch at cottage point!
I mean, I speak for myself but my hubby and I enjoy eating out at special places together. It's pretty intimate laugh out loud!
And if u r fancying someone! And have the bach budget to cover Dream destinations, Won't u want to take them to all the best places to eat and enjoy?

He took a few girls on a date here and there, but on that final date with Tara https://instagram.com/p/BUZnMKLjmWB/ they flew over a few of those places, and it didn't end there
the romantic lunch at cottage point and yacht till dark, matrix photos.

I have no doubt in my mind that Tara has won his heart. And is she doesn't, she will be ok.

Last edited by Ash on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Ash wrote:Don't forget that Tara's necklace associated with her ex has disappeared too and I did share a link somewhere of a new evil eye pendant that she has been wearing.

I think between the Laura and Elise angles for paparazzi to scramble between, Tara has come out Scott free. I haven't seen any photos of her.

I don't know if anyone has noticed how many dates revolve around food with Matty and Tara.
Cooking together, Pad Thai, snags, lunch at cottage point!
I mean, I speak for myself but my hubby and I enjoy eating out at special places together. It's pretty intimate laugh out loud!
And if u r fancying someone! And have the bach budget to cover Dream destinations, Won't u want to take them to all the best places to eat and enjoy?

He took a few girls on a date here and there, but on that final date with Tara https://instagram.com/p/BUZnMKLjmWB/ they flew over a few of those places, and it didn't end there
the romantic lunch at cottage point and yacht till dark, matrix photos.

I have no doubt in my mind that Tara has won his heart. And is she doesn't, she will be ok.

I honestly believe that matty was very very very fond of tara. He loved her but I am not sure he was in love with her. the same old same old.

I have seen him with so many tender looks and smiles for her and it increased after their 2nd 1-1 and even more after the roof date. The girls mentioned that tara did NOT have to ask for a chat during cocktail for a long time because he looked for her first. He was seeking her like the beach GD when he noticed that her mood was different. I did not see him kissing hand like he did on the roller coaster with anyone else, nor walking with this moving hands like kids.

For me, he loves tara a lot and there is a chance, even if very small, that she IS F1 even against all odds, all the edits, all the BL with laura.... just because this is for me the only love story I really saw on my TV screen and because I find them together adorable.

I know she isn't but it does not matter that I keep this 0.00001% she is. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:26 pm

HEA wrote:@mercieme oh dear.... please lets not talk jewelry anymore hehehe

just for the record, it is easy to buy cheap topaz online (big store starting with e...) . I bought myself quite a few gems including ruby and emerald at a very very reasonable price, shipping included and I live in Canada. Most are located in Thailand ( rofl and here goes the the theory she was in Thailand eh) and australia is not that far away too.

source

I also think that Elise traveled a lot in her hokeyhoo career so not sure if it si conclusive. not as if it is a ring right?

but nice to read something else to think about. yes  
@HEA.....laugh out loud....jewelry will never be out of sleuthing IMO, just from the recently completed US Bette series, the watch Rachel was seen wearing post filming was a big clue about who the F1 was.

Anywhoo, the point of my post was just to make an observation since that necklace IMO popped outta nowhere since some of us have been stalking sleuthing Elise since April so I could care less really if it turns out that she bought it for herself, just noting it as an observation as I said in my original post Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:28 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:@mercieme oh dear.... please lets not talk jewelry anymore hehehe

just for the record, it is easy to buy cheap topaz online (big store starting with e...) . I bought myself quite a few gems including ruby and emerald at a very very reasonable price, shipping included and I live in Canada. Most are located in Thailand ( rofl and here goes the the theory she was in Thailand eh) and australia is not that far away too.

source

I also think that Elise traveled a lot in her hokeyhoo career so not sure if it si conclusive. not as if it is a ring right?

but nice to read something else to think about. yes  
@HEA.....laugh out loud lady.....jewelry will neve be out of sleuthing, just from the recently completed US Bette series, the watch Rachel was wearing was a big clue about who the F1 was.

Anywhoo, the point of my post was just to make an observation since that necklace IMO popped outta nowhere since some of us have been stalking sleuthing Elise since April so I could care less really if it turns out that she bought it for herself, just noting it as an observation as I said in my original post Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 2498057887

as I said, I was just teasing.... just an overdose of laura jewelry

and lets not forget that the pop of nowhere does not mean much IMO since all the girls are back at their own house with their own stuff to wear etc....

But who knows. it is always fun to notice something unusual or redundant :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:32 pm

mercieme wrote:Phew.....just caught up with this thread and y'all were lit, great discussions as always. So as my girl @natik posted upthread, I made an observation that I am just going to park here just in case it pans out to be something. So Elise has been wearing a blue saphhire necklace that was first spotted on the July 26th premier night per her friend's IG. That caught my attention right away as I hadn't noticed this in any of her prior pics on IG. I know it's not her birthday stone month but the stone can also be a symbol of love per other definitions on Wiki, Anwhoo....here are the pics below. Poster natik found a potential online store where the necklace was bought and poster Leapoffaith confirmed it as an online Aussie jewelry store. Like I said just an observation but we will see if it means anything post season Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 2498057887

Pic on Premier Episode night when the necklace was first spotted
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Img_0165
Source
Pap Pics wearing the same necklace about 2 weeks ago
natik wrote: So I checked all the pap pics of Elise and she wearing all the time.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 43B1FDFE00000578-0-image-a-21_1504055308844
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 43A290E200000578-0-image-a-102_1503902243898
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Me7j4nQ
Source for Pap Pics

So in regard to this I'm just going to put it out there
Matty said about princess Diana right?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Screen27

Sourced from google

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:35 pm

Did someone point to Elise being the girl next door? Didn't someone somewhere say Matty needs the girl next door??

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Speaking of popping up out of nowhere, I'm still suss on Laura's vans which look remarkably similar to the ones Matty wore during the bachelor. Could be nothing, but I've only noticed all recent paps she is wearing them. Do we know of any times during the series or early paps if she was wearing a pair? Just seems odd that for a girl who seems to love style (and jewellery) would wear the same pair of shoes day after day- and sneakers at that. Usually eastern suburbs fashion loving women don't wear skate shoes everywhere...

I'm hoping for an Elise win but I'm trying to debunk any possibility that laura is F1.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:36 pm

@Justme....you are more imaginative than me lady but good one Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:37 pm

mercieme wrote:@Justme....you are more imaginative than me lady but good one Smiley

cantstopl

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:42 pm

dolcimumma wrote:Did someone point to Elise being the girl next door?  Didn't someone somewhere say Matty needs the girl next door??

I said it! handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:44 pm

@Mommyof2 but it was also said in a media interview wasn't it? Can't remember when but I thought one of the bachelor contestants said it? Am I wrong?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme