SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:27 am

dolcimumma wrote:@ssin0547 how many SQT's did Laura get just out of curiosity?  If we are getting Laura's love story then why aren't we seeing his 'true' self with her.  Just wondering out loud really.

I actually think it's not a good sign when one sees the lead be their "true" self with a contestant - or at least, the edit shows this. To me, when I see that I always think that person is not going to be F1 because that lead is *too* comfortable being themselves.

With most F1s, I think the lead chases and puts on more of a bit on an "act" if one will because they are out of their comfort zone a bit trying to win that person over. 

I see this with a lot of F1s, the lead is more serious with their F1 especially later on in the season and that's because their feelings are more so and the edit will highlight this even more.

That's what I see with Laura, they had some laughs on their first date and some silliness as @SugarandSpice posted the gif of Laura and Matty but now it's more serious because it's getting down to the pointy end of things and feelings more serious. 

At least, that's the edit being shown and imo the edit where there is more seriousness shown is more likely to be F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:32 am

natik wrote:Just gonna park it here...the comment was made under Elise and Matty's video.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 _eaAyFEDRz8

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 AAuBL5KYtq0

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1678423408897164&id=478928618846655&ref=page_internal¬if_t=group_highlights

Let's hope it's true!!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:32 am

Matty is a male first and foremost, and physical attraction is huge. It seems to me Matty was genuinely in love with Georgia. To see Laura walk towards him on the red carpet the first night, could well have been a heart stopping moment for him. I thought he reacted as if it was. In interviews Matty said looks aren't important to him in a woman, but IMO in Laura's case it was. He was gone, hook, line and sinker.
Then Tara was added into mix and he loved being around her because according to Matty, she makes him happy.
Then along came Elise. Matty has said sorry to Elise twice (at the SD and the SQT) for taking so long to ask her on a date. He has also said to Elise's mum if he could have his time again he would've asked Elise out earlier than he did. I believe he is telling the truth. IMO Elise wasn't someone he noticed but now that he has he says things are moving faster than he could've imagined.
The moral of the story for me: 'Slow and steady wins the race.'
I have always been on the Elise train and I'm still on it.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:38 am

@storybook
I agree. In this weeks Who Magazine when Elise was asked about how it took a while for Matty to get to know her .. her response was "after we had our first date it was clear that time is one thing but the depth of the connection is something you can't control".

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:56 am

Missfi wrote:@storybook
I agree. In this weeks Who Magazine when Elise was asked about how it took a while for Matty to get to know her .. her response was "after we had our first date it was clear that time is one thing but the depth of the connection is something you can't control".

Missfi - Thank you so much for posting this quote. It is perfect Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:59 am

natik wrote:Just gonna park it here...the comment was made under Elise and Matty's video.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 _eaAyFEDRz8

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 AAuBL5KYtq0

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1678423408897164&id=478928618846655&ref=page_internal¬if_t=group_highlights

someone needs to ask this woman how she knows!! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 3806527698

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:08 am

dolcimumma wrote:while my hubby is away for work i have been busy trying to find out whose laugh is heard when Matty says in the season preview 'you're perfect'  IMO I think it could Elise.  i went back and watched their M&G (many many times) and the very beginning of her laugh is similar to the one I am sleuthing. Has anyone figured it out yet?  Find it weird that she gets this far and she is hidden ALOT that is the reason I am still hoping ( I know I know Laura is F1) she just might be F1 because Flo, Tara, Laura and even Elora's voices are all over that preview :thud

IMO the laugh is Laura and isn't it from the Observatory date?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:16 am

slow burn.... this does not goes with laura if it was from the red carpet.

i wonder how many hours he spent with elise all together?

6 hours for the 1-1
2 hours for QT
6 hours for HTD
1,5 hours for all the CP moments

matty and the new diamond jewelry ad hint that he will propose. does it looks like elise would accept a proposal after such a short amount of time considering how down to earth she is? yes it is not certain we'll have a proposal but I heard matty talking about the one etc

anyway. for me I think the main issue with matty is that they started their relationship on a friend zone and they are trying to catch up the romance and this is why matty do regret that he did not see elise sooner to give an equal chance to know her better.

IMO the F3 has the same issue as every single F3... time. They come too late to catch up. no wonder elise has issue to express her feelings because she is not at this stage yet IMO. IMO she see potential but she is still perfect on paper. They have probably everything in common: job and sporty/adventurous people.... but again, not sure the butterflies are there.

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:18 am

EVERYONE knows who won on SM.............. this is hilarious rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:19 am

Storybook wrote:Matty is a male first and foremost, and physical attraction is huge. It seems to me Matty was genuinely in love with Georgia. To see Laura walk towards him on the red carpet the first night, could well have been a heart stopping moment for him. I thought he reacted as if it was. In interviews Matty  said looks aren't important to him in a woman, but IMO in Laura's case it was. He was gone, hook, line and sinker.
Then Tara was added into mix and he loved being around her because according to Matty, she makes him happy.
Then along came Elise. Matty has said sorry to Elise twice (at the SD and the SQT) for taking so long to ask her on a date. He has also said to Elise's mum if he could have his time again he would've asked Elise out earlier than he did. I believe he is telling the truth. IMO Elise wasn't someone he noticed but now that he has he says things are moving faster than he could've imagined.

Yep to me, no matter who wins, this was the love story I would have wanted to see. A considerate, polite, respectful man falling in love with the seemingly timid woman that came out of her Shell. Not only did he apologise, he dressed well for Elise and for her family, he told her dad he could provide, he approached her mum to see if she wanted help. Good old fashioned values that much of the world has lost. Would also speak volumes if his mothers upbringing. Just My pov

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:23 am

Justme wrote:
Storybook wrote:Matty is a male first and foremost, and physical attraction is huge. It seems to me Matty was genuinely in love with Georgia. To see Laura walk towards him on the red carpet the first night, could well have been a heart stopping moment for him. I thought he reacted as if it was. In interviews Matty  said looks aren't important to him in a woman, but IMO in Laura's case it was. He was gone, hook, line and sinker.

Yep to me, no matter who wins, this was the love story I would have wanted to see. A considerate, polite, respectful man falling in love with the seemingly timid woman that came out of her Shell. Not only did he apologise, he dressed well for Elise and for her family, he told her dad he could provide, he approached her mum to see if she wanted help. Good old fashioned values that much of the world has lost. Would also speak volumes if his mothers upbringing. Just My pov

and those looks they were giving each other at the dinner table Jumping hearts

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:27 am

dolcimumma wrote:
Justme wrote:

and those looks they were giving each other at the dinner table Jumping hearts

Yes! :cutiepie

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme