SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:38 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Maybe she'll just put it in her pocket for later.  laugh out loud

Matty: "Honey, where's that ring I gave you?  You never seem to wear it."

Laura: "Oh uh ah haa haa.  I love it, really I do.  I just don't want to... you know... risk losing it... or getting it dirty... yeah".

Laura's internal monologue: I didn't go to all that trouble of promoting my brand image to be seen in that butt ugly thing.

Joking obviously... except not really. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:39 am

Bobette wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Maybe she'll just put it in her pocket for later.  laugh out loud

Matty: "Honey, where's that ring I gave you?  You never seem to wear it."

Laura: "Oh uh ah haa haa.  I love it, really I do.  I just don't want to... you know... risk losing it... or getting it dirty... yeah".

Laura's internal monologue: I didn't go to all that trouble of promoting my brand image to be seen in that butt ugly thing.

Joking obviously... except not really. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 2498057887

This made me legit rofl rofl rofl
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:41 am

Storybook wrote:I humbly apologise for my post alluding to Laura making her own F1 ring Smiley I was simply questioning where she will wear it. But as was said, maybe she will put it in her pocket for later Smiley

Is it illegal to pierce a dog's ears?  Because I bet Buster would look DAMN FINE with a sparkly Larsen diamond earring.  cantstopl

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:11 am

ideas_ideas wrote:The Larsen Jewelery link along with the Elise blue necklace is a really interesting one - IMO the Larsen jewelery is very much of the style of Elise's necklace such as this one https://www.larsenjewellery.com.au/necklaces-and-pendants/pendant-1  and I doubt they would make anything but a custom piece for the F1 (i.e. not something standard stocked like they would have on their website).
If she was F1 she couldn't wear the ring obviously, but a matching necklace would be a very sweet way to get around that // still have something from Matty with her.

The blue necklace also doesn't strike me as Elise's standard taste - she replies to a comment on this IG ( https://www.instagram.com/p/BYxkkVKBwH_/ ) saying her gold star necklace is from By Charlotte and that she wears a combo of theirs, which looks exactly like their lotus style necklace that she's wearing with the blue topaz necklace (if that;s what it is), and all their pieces are simple and refined. Also her look on her dates with Matty (think the leather skirt and the black tied up t-shirt) don't IMO seem to match with expensive diamond and topaz jewellery either.
(I also still think so much, including on screen chemistry, still point more firmly to Laura F1 but loving any glimmer of hope for Elise!)

Matchy matchy... Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 8IyEJR5BYqk

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 F_mFheXNVew

Source: http://instagram.com/larsenjewellery
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:20 am

I think the stone in Elise's necklace is an dark blue opal because it's very uneven in colour and the stone looks quite flat IMO>
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:37 am

natik wrote:
ideas_ideas wrote:The Larsen Jewelery link along with the Elise blue necklace is a really interesting one - IMO the Larsen jewelery is very much of the style of Elise's necklace such as this one https://www.larsenjewellery.com.au/necklaces-and-pendants/pendant-1  and I doubt they would make anything but a custom piece for the F1 (i.e. not something standard stocked like they would have on their website).
If she was F1 she couldn't wear the ring obviously, but a matching necklace would be a very sweet way to get around that // still have something from Matty with her.

The blue necklace also doesn't strike me as Elise's standard taste - she replies to a comment on this IG ( https://www.instagram.com/p/BYxkkVKBwH_/ ) saying her gold star necklace is from By Charlotte and that she wears a combo of theirs, which looks exactly like their lotus style necklace that she's wearing with the blue topaz necklace (if that;s what it is), and all their pieces are simple and refined. Also her look on her dates with Matty (think the leather skirt and the black tied up t-shirt) don't IMO seem to match with expensive diamond and topaz jewellery either.
(I also still think so much, including on screen chemistry, still point more firmly to Laura F1 but loving any glimmer of hope for Elise!)

Matchy matchy... Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 8IyEJR5BYqk

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 F_mFheXNVew

Source: http://instagram.com/larsenjewellery

thumbsup Flicked through the rest of Elise's instagram pre-Bachy and also could not see the blue gem/diamond necklace in any other pic (i.e. to see if maybe it's from a friend of family member from a long time ago), and it seems she is either not wearing any necklaces at all in most pics, or just the simple By Charlotte necklaces (more recently).
It does look like a pretty significant piece, that she likes to wear all the time post-show it seems, the type of piece only someone very special/close to her would gift... MJ? Family? Extremely nice friend?!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:30 am

That necklace does look like a very close match to that Pendant 15. IMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:48 am

Okay so i posted this in the SM thread but am adding this here because it's more relevant. Elise is a sports nut. Matty's nickname for his F1 is Cindy. This could be abbreviated from Cinderella to mean "his fairy tale ending" but in Sports it has a different meaning

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella_(sports)

It means the team or person that wasn't expected to win and comes out of nowhere.

Thoughts?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:51 am

ssin0547 wrote:Okay so i posted this in the SM thread but am adding this here because it's more relevant. Elise is a sports nut. Matty's nickname for his F1 is Cindy. This could be abbreviated from Cinderella to mean "his fairy tale ending" but in Sports it has a different meaning

It means the team or person that wasn't expected to win and comes out of nowhere.

Thoughts?

Good job on that! It fits! IMO :claphands
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:52 am

ssin0547 wrote:Okay so i posted this in the SM thread but am adding this here because it's more relevant. Elise is a sports nut. Matty's nickname for his F1 is Cindy. This could be abbreviated from Cinderella to mean "his fairy tale ending" but in Sports it has a different meaning

Thoughts?

That is one hell of a slueth if true!!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:01 am

We shall know soon Smiley

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:11 am

BlueJeans wrote:

Thoughts?

That is one hell of a slueth if true!!

Just to add another 'Cindy' reference...Matty says in episode 4 at the Matty boardgame group date that his bike's name is Cindy (at minute 27:00)...
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/season-5/episode-4
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme