SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:32 am

Great sleuthing! yes

The F1 must feel so special to share a name with Matty's bike!!! #goals
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Rikkim Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:43 am

Rikkim wrote:
BlueJeans wrote:
Sundy wrote:Just realised that we don't have a general discussion thread so not sure where to put this. The amount of ToniMay shots yesterday during HTDs was OTT. Seriously, OTT.  If I was one of the official jewellers of the show I would be so peeved at it, really peeved. They are not even being subtle with it. I'm all for Laura promoting her business but for TPTB to be so on board seems extremely suss to me. JMHO

Sooo many zoomed into shots of her hands.

I read a comment on instagram where someone said apparently Laura had a jewellery making thing at her picnic for Matty and made him a silver bracelet but it wasn't shown. Bet she was bummed about that!

The comment was on the Bachelor IG of Laura and Matty

I saw this too, here's the pics....
Comment was made under this pic:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Screen27
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 2017-012
Then pic of jewellery making stuff on the picnic:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 2017-013

Just to add to the above post, IMO I think Laura gave/made Matty a bracelet/cuff at her HTD that he is wearing on his right wrist...see pics. Screen grabs from:
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/season-5/episode-14

No bracelet at the start of the date:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Screen40

Bracelet on Matty's right wrist after the picnic at dinner:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Screen41

So, I've been watching the 'Sneek Peek' preview to try and catch a glimpse of the bracelet, IMO he may be wearing it in the below pics but I'm not 100% sure. Zoom in and enlarge the pics to see if it may be on Matty's right wrist, could be something to look out for in the finale or could be nothing.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Screen42
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Screen43
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/finale-sneak-peek

IMO if he's wearing the cuff it could be a subtle nod to Laura.
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:49 am

natik wrote:Larsen jewelry official for show

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 8IyEJR5BYqk

Source: http://instagram.com/larsenjewellery

This ring is basically a knock-off of Kate Middleton's ring (originally Princess Diana's ring).

Matty has talked about Princess Diana as a celeb crush or whatever. He has referenced Laura as like Kate Middleton.

If Laura is F1 and Matty gives her some knock-off Kate ring I am going to laugh.

What. a. joke. this. season. will. be.  Rolling Eyes

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:52 am

All the girls say he is a goof ball and we don't really get to see that except for the one date with Elise when he was dancing around in the hockey gear. Why is she the only one we see him being a goof ball with?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 8IyEJR5BYqk

This ring is basically a knock-off of Kate Middleton's ring (originally Princess Diana's ring).

Matty has talked about Princess Diana as a celeb crush or whatever. He has referenced Laura as like Kate Middleton.

If Laura is F1 and Matty gives her some knock-off Kate ring I am going to laugh.

jmo

But Elise has been wearing this around her neck as a necklace?! So I take it as another clue to Elise as f1 :yes: jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:55 am

dolcimumma wrote:All the girls say he is a goof ball and we don't really get to see that except for the one date with Elise when he was dancing around in the hockey gear.  Why is she the only one we see him being a goof ball with?

Because I think Elise is the only one Matty is really his true self with.

(But I still think she is not F1. I think she deserves better. jmo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:56 am

@Rikkim Great catch! It does look like he is wearing the bracelet on his F3 date with Laura, and in Thailand as well!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:All the girls say he is a goof ball and we don't really get to see that except for the one date with Elise when he was dancing around in the hockey gear.  Why is she the only one we see him being a goof ball with?

Because I think Elise is the only one Matty is really his true self with.

(But I still think she is not F1. I think she deserves better. jmo)

I was thinking about this today...i think one of the things that drew us into Matty last year was his Trapeze date. He was so jovial and cheeky. That was the Matty i was expecting to see this year and the ONLY time i saw him like that was on his date with Elise.

But alas i agree, the edit is favouring Laura (unfortunately) and deep down i know if Elise was his true F1, he would have taken on her on more dates. I mean 1 SD and 3SQTs is really weird. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:58 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

jmo

But Elise has been wearing this around her neck as a necklace?! So I take it as another clue to Elise as f1 :yes: jmo

Has it been sleuthed and confirmed that Elise's necklace is definitely a Larsen jewelry necklace?

I'd think the F1 would get a ring and not a necklace as all past F1s get a ring.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:03 am

Rikkim wrote:Just to add to the above post, IMO I think Laura gave/made Matty a bracelet/cuff at her HTD that he is wearing on his right wrist...see pics. Screen grabs from:
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/season-5/episode-14

No bracelet at the start of the date:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Screen40

Bracelet on Matty's right wrist after the picnic at dinner:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Screen41

So, I've been watching the 'Sneek Peek' preview to try and catch a glimpse of the bracelet, IMO he may be wearing it in the below pics but I'm not 100% sure. Zoom in and enlarge the pics to see if it may be on Matty's right wrist, could be something to look out for in the finale or could be nothing.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Screen42
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Screen43
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/finale-sneak-peek

IMO if he's wearing the cuff it could be a subtle nod to Laura.

This is really impressive sleuthing @Rikkim well done clapping!

I agree with you, and think the bracelet is potentially very significant. For what it's worth, I do think he's wearing it on the F3 date AND in Thailand.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:04 am

@ssin0547 how many SQT's did Laura get just out of curiosity? If we are getting Laura's love story then why aren't we seeing his 'true' self with her. Just wondering out loud really.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:06 am

I've cracked the case!

*drumroll*

The real F1 is...... Toni May!!!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 2498057887

JK! (but not really)

Flo already doing promotion for Laura 
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 14648810_834828023360378_5997196821204566016_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTYwMDU0NDY1Mzg5NDg5NTAzOA%3D%3D
IGstory florencealexandras
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme