SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Justme Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I've cracked the case!

*drumroll*

The real F1 is...... Toni May!!!  whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 2498057887

JK! (but not really)

Flo already doing promotion for Laura 
whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 14648810_834828023360378_5997196821204566016_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTYwMDU0NDY1Mzg5NDg5NTAzOA%3D%3D
IGstory florencealexandras

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 2292733854

Justme

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:33 am

Just wondering what the F1 does in finale week before it airs?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:34 am

@brownravens hide like Elise giggling

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:36 am

@brownravens usually they make their way to Sydney for press interviews on Friday morning (if they live outside of it).

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 am

dolcimumma wrote:@brownravens  usually they make their way to Sydney for press interviews on Friday morning (if they live outside of it).  

F1 and F2 normally are interviewed on Kyle and Jackie O on thursday morning. They tend to arrive in Sydney in Wednesday afternoon. The only one not to do this was Lee for obvious reasons
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:43 am

Sundy wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:@brownravens  usually they make their way to Sydney for press interviews on Friday morning (if they live outside of it).  

F1 and F2 normally are interviewed on Kyle and Jackie O on thursday morning. They tend to arrive in Sydney in Wednesday afternoon. The only one not to do this was Lee for obvious reasons

It was comment upthread that Alex and Snex had done photoshoots/interviews in Melbourne prior to these Sydney interview, do you think these will still happen?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:49 am

Could it be that Alex and Snez are from Melbourne. Laura and Elise are both in Syd (if they are F1 and F2)

I am also wondering why Flo and Cobie didnt catch up with Elise when they were in Syd. They spent their time with Laura

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:53 am

Enough wrote:Could it be that Alex and Snez are from Melbourne. Laura and Elise are both in Syd (if they are F1 and F2)

I am also wondering why Flo and Cobie didnt catch up with Elise when they were in Syd. They spent their time with Laura

Yeah but there was definitely some kind of couple event for the couple, and given Laura has been papped all weekend - it would have to be Monday-Wednesday but that seems risky and too close to finale. But actually that could explain last weekend's nepean trip maybe?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:03 am

The question is...where has Elise been this weekend?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:36 pm

Please refresh my mind... are Elise's parent located in Perth? Do we have someone on this board from Perth? I would think that Perth is not like Sydney or Melbourne or even Brisbane. I am thinking that if elise was preparing her move from perth to sydney, i am not sure she had a pap to tag her all along. she made the SM announcement so she could do her things in peace IMO

Something that I wanted so much to see when I was not spoiled were their IG And one thing I noticed is that elise and tara did not post much. they did each episode but nothing else. Versus laura who I thought was way OTT about posting, and IMO, competing with Elora who was also way OTT.

I thought elise and tara were very low key. totally not the tara we know on screen BTW.

anyway, to not see elise much is for me not a huge clue considering that it takes a lot of time to move from so far away. she said she was moving after the finale no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:44 pm

I thought Elise has already moved to Syd.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:19 pm

HEA wrote:Please refresh my mind... are Elise's parent located in Perth? Do we have someone on this board from Perth? I would think that Perth is not like Sydney or Melbourne or even Brisbane. I am thinking that if elise was preparing her move from perth to sydney, i am not sure she had a pap to tag her all along. she made the SM announcement so she could do her things in peace IMO

Elise's parents are from South Australia (Encounter Bay).  She seems to have been travelling between Adelaide and Sydney all season - possibly to watch the episodes with her family/friends?  It seems to me she is not based in Perth at all anymore.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme