SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Richiebestbach Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:20 pm

Interesting...just saw this on Insta, Govin is followed by both Matty J and Elise & no other bachelorette

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Image10

Last edited by Richiebestbach on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inserted duplicates images in error)

Richiebestbach

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:25 pm

What does the hashtag #whoels mean?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Richiebestbach Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:What does the hashtag #whoels mean?  

Who else meaning of course she wins

Richiebestbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

Richiebestbach wrote:

Ah. Thanks!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Richiebestbach wrote:

I think her close friends made the #whoels hashtag for her (Govind being one of her close friends.)

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:29 pm

What is he #right about? Very cryptic post.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Richiebestbach Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Richiebestbach wrote:

Ah.  Thanks!  

You're welcome Mom,yof2

I think Elise has won, I remember Lisa saying she was told by the winner, Lisa & Elise appeared close in the house, they referred to each other as the tomboys.

Lisa also sad the winner came out of nowhere, the dark horse & that Australia will be pleasantly surprised, something along those lines from memory. I will try to find that post again.

I think sadly Tara will go next & Laura will be F2.

Last edited by Richiebestbach on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to include something important)

Richiebestbach

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:30 pm

If she was F2 I think it would be a bit insensitive to type "I was right"

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:36 pm

Elise is laying extremely low. If she were any lower, she would be in a hole in the ground. laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:20 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Elise is laying extremely low.  If she were any lower, she would be in a hole in the ground.  laugh out loud.

She's about. Not sure where she is but she is about. She has come back into IG over the last 24 hours but her pattern has changed. She is currently not liking any comments that refer to her as winning or Matty as such this has changed only over the last few days. I have noticed that to a certain extent Laura is doing the same too. Tara rarely that I could see liked much at all anyhow
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:36 pm

Sundy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Elise is laying extremely low.  If she were any lower, she would be in a hole in the ground.  laugh out loud.

She's about. Not sure where she is but she is about. She has come back into IG over the last 24 hours but her pattern has changed. She is currently not liking any comments that refer to her as winning or Matty as such this has changed only over the last few days. I have noticed that to a certain extent Laura is doing the same too. Tara rarely that I could see liked much at all anyhow

Laura commented on two posts on FB last night. One telling someone to be nice and the other on someone who commented about Natty and Laura's combined name. The she was out and about in Bondi on the weekend (if she was laying low, she would not be going to Bondi as many times as she has this week). She definitely wants the paps to see her whether she has been instructed to or it's her own doing. Let's see what today and tomorrow bring.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:53 pm

Sundy wrote:

Thanks for the info.  Maybe production told them to lay low from now until the finale.  We are in the homestretch now!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme