SELECT CONTENT

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:56 pm

I believe he is named Blake Colman
- from Perth, WA
- per his Linkedin here, he is an Entrepreneur, Film Maker, and Investor
- looks like he's starting a new business for SM/digital with Blaik Media (https://www.blaikmedia.com and started an IG account this week for it: @blaikmedia) and has other businesses 
- co-founder of Test My Tatt, and previously owned a tattoo studio in Bali  
- has done some modeling in the past http://www.modelmayhem.com/blakecolman
- seems to be in his 30s
- has a public FB account https://www.facebook.com/blakeebcolman
- SM:
IG @blakecolman
FB https://www.facebook.com/blakeeyboi

*** official bio ***

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  TheBachelorette-S3_Bio_Blake
Blake
State: WA

Ego-driven rule breaker Blake does not give second chances. He is passionate about creating a legacy and wants to be an inspiration to the people around him. Blake is looking for an entrepreneur with nice eyes who can hold her ground. He believes if you adapt quickly, life will never be a headache.

Describe yourself in five words.
“Fun, driven, handsome, classic and carefree.”

What is the biggest obstacle you have had to overcome?
“Obstacles happen every day, deal with it.”

What is the worst date you have been on?
“I went on a terrible date where the girl could not string a sentence together at all. It was like taking blood from a rock.”

Describe your dream date.
“A helicopter ride to the top of a snowy mountain with a fire and a bottle of wine.”

What would cause you to clash with the other men in the house?
“I won’t have a problem with the guys unless they are dickheads.”

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors/blake

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:57 pm

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove, could we please get a thread set up for this man (Boat-Goat Date Guy?).  

I've got a feeling about this one. He'll be a contender IMO, especially if he's a tradie.  I collated all his pics together which hopefully will make it easier to take everything over to his thread?  

He's featured in a lot of the BTS pics and the media made a point of saying Sophie was "beaming" after their first SD which makes me think they may be setting him up as one of the Top 2.  

Not sure what to make of the tight timeframe between their boating date and the goat pics - only 4 days if the pap timestamps are accurate.  Dare I say it: Could he be this season's Slow Burn? 

Bobette wrote:Bringing over some more pics of the GD filming at a St Ives home 13/07 - front & rear views of several of the guys.  

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  EJIH7lp
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  5Inuuh1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4698820/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-greets-Stu-Laundy-kiss.html

Bobette wrote:Another single date from Monday 17/07, sailing on Sydney Harbour:

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  7Bqtkke
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  209JBUN
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  GppQ42a

Sounds like it went well:

On cloud nine: Even hours after the date, the former Bardot member was still beaming and blushing as she dashed to a waiting car wearing a grey monogrammed bathrobe.

Who looks this good in a bathrobe?  I mean, honestly....

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  PlDlYnS

Source

Bobette wrote:I posted pics from this date back in July but these are different with more specific location info so adding here as well.  It looks like Sophie may have kept a lot of the younger guys?

Caption: "Sophie Monk pictured on a yacht for a Bachelorette solo date. Sophie and her date were spotted cruising out of Rushcutters Bay for a short sail around Sydney Harbour in the late afternoon."

They are dated 17 JULY 2017 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  TXnNrum
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  I0vIi8J
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  CI6Kney
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  VndinPe
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  VUIjr81
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Of8zbfm

Source

Bobette wrote:I found a bunch of photos on the matrix website which AFAIK have not been published by the media.

The caption for these is "Exclusive pictures of Sophie Monk out on a single date on the outskirts of Sydney playing with farm yard animals." and they are dated 21st July which I think would be Top 8 at least?  That building will be easily identifiable I'm sure.

Some pics have a different caption: "The Bachelorette, Sophie Monk on a date milking Goats and collecting pails of Goats Milk. Later in the evening a band played in one of the barns, fairy lights were scattered through the trees as the band played easy music to the two exhausted milk maids at Peninsula House, Tebbutt Observatory, Windsor, NSW on 21 July 2017"  No need to sleuth that location then!

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  ALKaL8l
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  LRS7sgH
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  XZP3sdj
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Do04tGZ
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  CPpxCio
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  QEVVjYg

Source
I believe the contestant above is named Blake. Will post more details on him in his thread.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:00 am

He's my other crush laugh out loud but i'm not seeing crazy chemistry between them imo.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:09 am

Awww shucks, not a tradie then. hmmm Damn. Considering what Sophie said she's looking for, I was expecting more plumbers and carpenters, not all these show business types!

Absolutely fantastic sleuthing though @AllAboutLove - I tip my hat to you.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:09 am

Some pics/videos of Blake

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  20838957_577090155748275_2630257870653882368_a
IG @blakecolman

Note: at beginning of filming he had scruff... he now has a beard

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  21167733_10212305320742037_1584910328865557222_o
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  17265273_1068639466576030_8201214119141925535_n
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  17038830_10154230768596316_3307275325339717495_o
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  17264573_1063367907103186_3446673327935891211_nhttps://www.facebook.com/blakeeyboi

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Blake%20Colman_politix_casual_%20summer_menswear_Perth
source

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  AAEAAQAAAAAAAAnYAAAAJGEyZWM3NTFjLWQzODEtNDBhZS04NzA4LTdhMmM4MGQ0N2I3Yg
https://au.linkedin.com/in/blakecolman

Some videos of Blake talking.. just to get an idea more of him and see he is a match. Note that he started his Public FB this year... so before going on the show. Not at all there for expanding his brand laugh out loud (looks like a ton of them are this way this year for both Bach and Bette imo). So much for Sophie getting regular guys  Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2498057887

More videos here https://www.facebook.com/blakeebcolman
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:17 am

@Bobette TY! I've been sitting on names for a while so that I can sleuth more laugh out loud There is a tradie on the show that I am about to post. He's a MOT I believe though so laugh out loud

Poor Sophie. I am placing my bets on someone like Jarrod atm. I think this Blake guy is after the fame and expanding his brand. Will see how far he goes. From what I've sleuthed, I definitely don't think he's F1

Also Daily Mail: TIA for crediting the forum handwave
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:27 am

Sophie needs a lee heartglasses any lee types @allaboutlove Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  3552228123
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette TY! I've been sitting on names for a while so that I can sleuth more laugh out loud There is a tradie on the show that I am about to post. He's a MOT I believe though so laugh out loud

Poor Sophie. I am placing my bets on someone like Jarrod atm. I think this Blake guy is after the fame and expanding his brand. Will see how far he goes. From what I've sleuthed, I definitely don't think he's F1

Also Daily Mail: TIA for crediting the forum handwave

Yeah bummer.  I'm just hoping that among all these models and "entrepreneurs" and show business types, they got one absolutely perfect guy for Sophie.  It only takes one.  But I agree, from what I've seen already, this guy's probably not it.

Re: Jarrod, should probably take this discussion across to his page but do you think he would even have a shot, being the first SD?  I always thought that was a bit of a kiss of death.

Back to Blake, I copied a few pics from his IG page too so may as well upload them before his page gets made private.  Also because he is not exactly offensive to my eyes. He looks like a combination of Cam and Sam from Georgia's season, IMO.

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  JA6pXZG
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  L09Zovo
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  VHd78z0
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  YDkl0wP
Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  QWcwd2c

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:04 am

@LeapofFaith yes she does. Thing is I don't think there are any other Lee types. He was one of a kind imo Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  4256136633

@Bobette so he is public now? Interesting.. yeah definitely rule him out and there for fame/branding (I mean they all are, but you know what I mean laugh out loud ). I'll post in Jarrod's thread my thoughts on him yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith yes she does. Thing is I don't think there are any other Lee types. He was one of a kind imo Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  4256136633

@Bobette so he is public now? Interesting.. yeah definitely rule him out and there for fame/branding (I mean they all are, but you know what I mean laugh out loud ). I'll post in Jarrod's thread my thoughts on him yes

Yes, definitely public @AAL or at least he was half an hour ago when I posted those pics yes

If he's been made private since then someone is keeping a VERY close eye on this forum!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:17 am

@Bobette laugh out loud no he was private before. So I think him going public now is him revving up for his branding, especially since he created his BlaikMedia IG yesterday and his Public FB this year. He's on a roll I'd say laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette laugh out loud no he was private before. So I think him going public now is him revving up for his branding, especially since he created his BlaikMedia IG yesterday and his Public FB this year. He's on a roll I'd say laugh out loud

Oh well that's very interesting! Brrrrmmm brmmmm... the marketing machine is revving up indeed. Is this what we can expect from the franchise going forward I wonder? Sell us your soul and we'll let you flog your tattoos/jewellery/music/whatever. question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Enough
LeapofFaith
Bobette
ThankMeLater
AllAboutLove
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum