SELECT CONTENT

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:18 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette laugh out loud no he was private before. So I think him going public now is him revving up for his branding, especially since he created his BlaikMedia IG yesterday and his Public FB this year. He's on a roll I'd say laugh out loud

Oh well that's very interesting!  Brrrrmmm brmmmm... the marketing machine is revving up indeed.  Is this what we can expect from the franchise going forward I wonder?  Sell us your soul and we'll let you flog your tattoos/jewellery/music/whatever.  question

My opinion..... 100%  :yes:

With so many seasons now, not to mention the US production taking over, this show is headed to be nothing but promote/brand/shill and especially having a celebrity lead (no matter how genuine she is and I think she probably will be) probs only attracting more like that. I think they all will seize opportunities for sure but it's on a whole other level this year imo and I expect that to increase. It's why I keep low expectations laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:34 am

Per Blake's SM and IG story he seems to have shaved the beard so it's more scruff. His SM activity though definitely doesn't make me think he is F1. Lots of promoting himself and commenting back to people (girls)...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:39 am

I think he'll be a charmer on the show which will get him a fair way through but I agree, can't see him being F1 at this stage.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:43 pm

Source

Blake's intro makes him seem quite arrogant but they dressed him in velvet and I can't shake the feeling he'll go far.  It does seem like he gets two SDs (one of which left Sophie "beaming with happiness") so maybe he's not as much of a tosser as he comes across?  But then why portray him way?  Maybe TPTB just told Sophie to keep him around the the eye candy? scratch IDK
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:02 am

Maybe he is the next Michael? 

Or the next Blake from Perth  cheeky

No way Sophie chooses this guy based on what I've sleuthed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:29 am

Oh hey look, DM have come out with an article about Blake wearing red velvet.  Just after I made a post about Blake wearing red velvet.  The uncanny coincidences just keep coming with this "news" outlet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4875160/The-Bachelorette-recycles-red-velvet-blazer.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:30 am

'I've dated women more famous than Sophie's exes': Bachelorette hunk Blake, 29, admits he's highly attracted to famous women as he prepares to compete for 37-year-old Monk's heart

He's the hunky entrepreneur who is set to compete for Sophie Monk's heart on The Bachelorette.

But recent comments made by Perth investor Blake, 29, have raised questions about his intentions after he revealed he is highly attracted to famous women.

'I've dated people with higher profiles than Sophie's exes,' he proudly revealed to Woman's Day on Monday.

The publication also revealed that Blake is a former model and has his very own YouTube channel.

It is unclear who exactly the hunk has previously dated however, a brief look at Sophie's famous exes, which include actor Sam Worthington, suggests Blake's conquests may have been A-listers.

Blake's comments come after the charming hunk promised to be like 'nothing this show has ever seen.'

He's the third confirmed contestant and at 29-years-old, continues the current trend of applicants significantly younger than Bachelorette Sophie Monk, 37.

He was recently announced via The Bachelor's Instagram account, introducing himself in a short video clip.

Sporting a neat short back and sides crew cut, the dark-haired, bearded hunk wore an on-the-brink of tacky red velvet suit.

'My names is Blake, I'm 29, and I'm an investor slash entrepreneur, and I'm from Perth' he confidently announced.

'And I'm like nothing this show has ever seen.'

Fan reactions in the comments were mixed, with one simply writing: 'Waaay too young,' noting the pair's 8-year age gap.

'And probably the first to leave,' another added.

One quipped: 'Entrepreneur, seriously. Another word for unemployed.'

Blake is the third contestant to be announced, with it becoming clear former radio star Sophie will have to venture outside of her comfort zone to find love.

Source

LOL at the bold.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:13 am

Oh good lord.  Who refers to a woman as "a weapon"?!  He's taking the p!ss, surely.  Is he even for real?  Is he this season's Leah?

Blake, 29, Entrepreneur, WA: "Sophie is a babe. She’s a weapon in business, and we would have the best relationship."

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:22 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:00 am

Not sure how true is this. Another fake. Blake is not what he said he is.

But the life of Blake Colman, 29, may not be as glamorous as he claims, with an insider saying he worked as a fridge and air conditioning mechanic before appearing on the show and he currently still lives with
his parents.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4905550/The-Bachelorette-s-Blake-Colman-lives-parents.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:58 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4939600/The-Bachelorette-s-Blake-Colman-reveals-places-fourth.html

Blake apparently F4, which fits with everything sleuthed about his dates so IMO this info would be accurate.

'Blake is a friend of a friend so I've known for a long time that he finishes fourth,' they said.
Adding: 'And to be honest, I wasn't really surprised by it, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. I'd say most of Perth knows when he ends up leaving.'
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:34 am

Fake Blake is really a bad boy.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrities-gone-bad/bachelorette-bad-boy-blakes-sickening-street-attack/news-story/1db727276ccc449d62cad65016c2955d

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Colman - Boat Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Enough
LeapofFaith
Bobette
ThankMeLater
AllAboutLove
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum