SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Skates Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:02 am

Aria wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Just here to say that imo Nick looks happier (like WAY happier) in this video with Andi than he did his entire relationship with [redacted]. For whatever reason he seems to be enjoying this wedding a lot more than that other one he went to a little while ago. I can't put my finger on why though :gotcha:

Yeah, I noticed the same. Like I said when that Juliet Litman pod came out, Nick was never this super cheerful person, but he looked and sounded borderline depressed since his season (save for DWTS). I think he probably knew quickly after filming wrapped that that weren't right for each other, given that he's been alluding to a breakup since his AFR, but the pressure of the show and engagement made them try for longer than they should have. He does seem really happy and he also looks hawt! I don't think it's because of Andi, probably just being out of an unhappy  relationship, being done with the breakup announcement and interviews, and now being with his friends. IMO.

-  IMO  -   I really doubt that Nick and Vanessa have been pressured to preserve the relationship just because they have been told to do so...it would be so superficial for them to do that...I don't believe they would agree on that...both, Nick and Vanessa, come across to me as 'I don't give a damn on what people will say'...although they maybe affected in some way by how the people are reacting to their relationships...on the negativity of their surroundings...   -  JMO  -

-  IMO  -   I will definitely be surprised if Andi and Nick have ended up together...I think their hook up if it ever happens will be more lust than love...I actually find them more different than Nick with Vanessa...I feel like Andi would want to take control most of the time...I can see Vanessa as letting others be in control at times more due to her being more compassionate and understanding...Andi is an Aries, if I am right...I have an idea of how Aries people work out to be...I actually think Kaitlyn is more compatible with Nick, but she has chosen the safer route, she probably feels that Shawn loves her more than Nick...  -  JMO  -

http://www.compatible-astrology.com/libra-compatibility.html

-  IMO  -   Break down in communication among couples is the major factor in failed relationships...   -  JMO  -

-  IMO  -   Although Libra/Leo are compatible, I don't think Nick likes Raven enough to be in a relationship with her...she maybe too young for him...thus, the age gap comes into play...her no-org may have caused Nick to feel too uncomfortable for him to hook up with her as well...   -  JMO  -

Last edited by Skates on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Aria Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Never said that the show told them to preserve the relationship. There's a lot of pressure being a Bachelor engaged couple, just from viewers, especially for someone like Nick, who was known as the "runner-up". Nick himself admitted that he cared what people thought, when he said that he wouldn't talk to Vanessa on the plane because he was afraid of what articles might be written about them. Or that he met a random troll who was mean to him on Twitter and he remembered who it was! IMO, Nick has always cared very much what people thought and he would have been embarrassed about having a 3 month failed engagement even though IMO he seemed ready to get the eff out of that relationship back in March during AFR. If he had met Vanessa IRL and they had just dated like a normal couple, with no engagement and no public attention? They would have been done in a few weeks. All, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:20 am

Aria wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Never said that the show told them to preserve the relationship. There's a lot of pressure being a Bachelor engaged couple, just from viewers, especially for someone like Nick, who was known as the "runner-up". Nick himself admitted that he cared what people thought, when he said that he wouldn't talk to Vanessa on the plane because he was afraid of what articles might be written about them. Or that he met a random troll who was mean to him on Twitter and he remembered who it was! IMO, Nick has always cared very much what people thought and he would have been embarrassed about having a 3 month failed engagement even though IMO he seemed ready to get the eff out of that relationship back in March during AFR. If he had met Vanessa IRL and they had just dated like a normal couple, with no engagement and no public attention? They would have been done in a few weeks. All, IMO.

-  IMO  -  Either way, I don't think Nick and Vanessa are the type of people who would continue on a relationship if it is not going to work...trying to make it work for 10 months, they won't even last for 3 months if that is the case...there's got to be something more than their willingness to make it work, love in between them...and, not just feeling or being pressured to make their relationships work just because they feel like they would be too embarrassed to admit that the relationship is not working...thus, they need to pretend and extend the time frame just for the sake of not being criticized for failing...    -  JMO  -

Last edited by Skates on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:34 am

Aria wrote: If he had met Vanessa IRL and they had just dated like a normal couple, with no engagement and no public attention? They would have been done in a few weeks. All, IMO.

I actually think that the fact that Nick and Vanessa felt pressured to fast-track their relationship and treat it as some weird social experiment while living under a Bachelor nation-sized microscope doomed the relationship from the get-go. Like I've said before, there have obviously been other couples in the past who managed to survive the transition but Nick and Vanessa were just never going to thrive under those circumstances. I remember when Nick was on Andi's season, he was criticized for being a baby on one of the group dates, admitting that he didn't want to be the guy who thought that group dates were fun given how unnatural they are...and on The Bachelor, Vanessa seemed to have a similar struggle with the concept of the show and even made a big deal about Nick developing feelings for other women even though that's what the show is about. I'm not saying that Nick and Vanessa are pessimists by nature but they are both realists who are in touch with their feelings and who are not afraid to address their issues which could make them come across as being debbie downers from time to time. However, I think that if they had dated like a normal couple then the external pressure/stress that was clearly present in their relationship would not have been as prominent. If they had dated like a normal couple then I'm sure they would have been afforded the luxury of having a honeymoon phase which would have been beneficial for the relationship. I don't know if it would have made a difference in the end if they had dated like a normal couple but I definitely don't believe that the relationship would have been as emotionally draining than what they were forced to go through. There would have been no PTSD from the experience and no paranoia of making unwanted headlines. I will never criticize them for failing the Bachelor couple test because, in hindsight, I believe that it was a test that neither one of them were destined to pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:00 am

Aria wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Never said that the show told them to preserve the relationship. There's a lot of pressure being a Bachelor engaged couple, just from viewers, especially for someone like Nick, who was known as the "runner-up". Nick himself admitted that he cared what people thought, when he said that he wouldn't talk to Vanessa on the plane because he was afraid of what articles might be written about them. Or that he met a random troll who was mean to him on Twitter and he remembered who it was! IMO, Nick has always cared very much what people thought and he would have been embarrassed about having a 3 month failed engagement even though IMO he seemed ready to get the eff out of that relationship back in March during AFR. If he had met Vanessa IRL and they had just dated like a normal couple, with no engagement and no public attention? They would have been done in a few weeks. All, IMO.

IMO That doesn't make sense at all. Nick said in an interview post break up that he still loved Vanessa and that they were part of each other's support network etc. I doubt he'd say he still loved her if he'd been 'ready to get the eff out of that relationship' since March. IMO

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:08 am

ReneeM wrote:
Bluejay271 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Just here to say that imo Nick looks happier (like WAY happier) in this video with Andi than he did his entire relationship with [redacted]

I'm sorry to be a downer on the Nick-Andi crackship...but I really doubt that Nick seems happier because of Andi. I think that he seems happier because he no longer has to deal with the pressure and burden of being one half of a Bachelor couple and probably feels like a weight has been lifted off of his shoulders as a result. As a Nick fan, I'm glad to see him back on social media and not seeming so paranoid in general. I do feel like his relationship with Vanessa did take a toll on him emotionally near the end and so it's to see him looking more relaxed.
I was definitely implying it's because Vanessa's gone. IMO she is the ultimate debbie downer and he was miserable the entire relationship. I'm not even a Nick fan like that but I can't even imagine how draining that relationship was for him because my opinion of Vanessa's always been that she's a draining person to be around.

I would loose all respect for him if this was correct. IMO nick is a strong person, someone who is real and doesn't fake things. Why would he even have picked her if he felt that way? She made it clear what she wanted in a relationship from right early on, and he still chose her.

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:29 am

I believe at AFR that Nick looked like he was ready to "get the eff" away from Chris Harrison and the production crew because I think he was po'd at how ridiculously they had edited the last epi, especially the Raven orgasm stupidity.

I think he and Vanessa developed real feelings for one another very quickly during filming. They just weren't compatible for the long haul. It happens to most of us at least once. More for some of us. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:09 am

Nick unfollowed and then refollowed Vanessa on instagram based on some recent tweets.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:15 am

And yup, I just saw it on my feed too. 47 minutes ago.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:28 am

He will have to eventually unfollow permanently imo and which I think will be for the best for both of them and their new chapters.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:33 am

Mochaginj wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Bluejay271 wrote:

I'm sorry to be a downer on the Nick-Andi crackship...but I really doubt that Nick seems happier because of Andi. I think that he seems happier because he no longer has to deal with the pressure and burden of being one half of a Bachelor couple and probably feels like a weight has been lifted off of his shoulders as a result. As a Nick fan, I'm glad to see him back on social media and not seeming so paranoid in general. I do feel like his relationship with Vanessa did take a toll on him emotionally near the end and so it's to see him looking more relaxed.
I was definitely implying it's because Vanessa's gone. IMO she is the ultimate debbie downer and he was miserable the entire relationship. I'm not even a Nick fan like that but I can't even imagine how draining that relationship was for him because my opinion of Vanessa's always been that she's a draining person to be around.

I would loose all respect for him if this was correct. IMO nick is a strong person, someone who is real and doesn't fake things. Why would he even have picked her if he felt that way? She made it clear what she wanted in a relationship from right early on, and he still chose her.

Remember when Andi came to his hotel room and he said he might not pick anyone? It might be editing and of course we don't know the full story,but I have never seen any other lead say it the way Nick did i.e. I felt like he meant it.
His post DLo breakup also made me feel like he felt that way.

Imoaa

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:37 am

happydays wrote:And yup, I just saw it on my feed too. 47 minutes ago.
Yep

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Screenshot of my IG timeline)

Just pull the plug, Nick! (IMO)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689