SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:45 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Just pull the plug, Nick! (IMO)
that's what I am saying Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 16 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
that's what I am saying Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 16 4256136633
In time I'm hoping he will do that. Tonight or this weekend isn't the right time, IMO. V hasn't posted anything on her insta to warrant that tonight although I would not be surprised if he hasn't received a few texts after Kelly's insta. I am happy to say so far I've seen Kelly and her husband chatting it up the most with him as far as still shots go.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:

Agree!

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:56 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
In time I'm hoping he will do that. Tonight or this weekend isn't the right time, IMO. V hasn't posted anything on her insta to warrant that tonight although I would not be surprised if he hasn't received a few texts after Kelly's insta. I am happy to say so far I've seen Kelly and her husband chatting it up the most with him as far as still shots go.

Are you implying these texts are from Vanessa? I doubt she even knows who Kelly is. Imo

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:59 am

Yeah it will happen eventually I am sure but the timing doesn't really surprise me given the occasion. Maybe he was hit with feeling low about being at a close friends' wedding and something he had envisioned doing with his now past fiancee but now that's over and perhaps getting notifications of V's likes, comments and posts and seeing IGstory posts he felt more down at this time
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:05 am

On another note, I hope Nick and Chris become buddies again. I remember seeing really happy pics of them together.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:06 am

Caila's IG story
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SC of a vid where Caila scans the crowd.  Nick is basically blocking Andi from the convo with his body. Doesn't look like interest to me. By contrast, in Kelly's vid, Andi seeks out the camera on her own by leaning into Nick.

This reminds me of Nick's dad Chris talking about Nick gravitating to the big/bold personality type of both Andi and Kaitlyn and he questions Nick as to whether that is a positive.  IMO I think Chris thought it wasn't and I agree. Vanessa had some of their same behaviours despite being very different in other ways.

As to the body language in this pic, I recently listened to a podcast interview given by Jasmine Lorimer (BetteCA). She really likes Nick - specifically his "geeky akwardness".
She also said he often turned his body away from most of the girls because he wasn't interested. His season wasn't over yet and when she was asked which of the final 3 she thought would be best the match she said they were all too similiar to choose. Amazing answer IMO. Jasmine reminds me a lot of Sharleen.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:10 am

Remember when Andi came to his hotel room and he said he might not pick anyone? It might be editing and of course we don't know the full story,but I have never seen any other lead say it the way Nick did i.e. I felt like he meant it.

His post DLo breakup also made me feel like he felt that way.

Imoaa

Nick was taken back/thrown off kilter as it is when Andi showed up, IMO. Nick isn't rattled easily but at a time like that many choice words were probably on the tip of his tongue. I don't think that went over well at all post show with V. It wasn't Nick's idea to have a sit down...share a glass of wine and talk about old times. It's just another moment V had to share with Nick's past love life.

As far as Dlo, that was a horrible week for him. I'm pretty sure the volley ball date had already taken place. At this point I'm not sure he knew if V as staying or going. We know from her IG pics that week, she had another melt down. It's also the week referenced post show the squad went after her on SM. I do think Nick was struggling with falling crazy in love on his first date with V and getting a taste of her wrath when she's not happy that he was struggling with. I always felt and hoped Nick had the right amount of patience to weather those storms but I was wrong.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:21 am

happydays wrote:
Mochaginj wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
I was definitely implying it's because Vanessa's gone. IMO she is the ultimate debbie downer and he was miserable the entire relationship. I'm not even a Nick fan like that but I can't even imagine how draining that relationship was for him because my opinion of Vanessa's always been that she's a draining person to be around.

I would loose all respect for him if this was correct. IMO nick is a strong person, someone who is real and doesn't fake things. Why would he even have picked her if he felt that way? She made it clear what she wanted in a relationship from right early on, and he still chose her.

Remember when Andi came to his hotel room and he said he might not pick anyone? It might be editing and of course we don't know the full story,but I have never seen any other lead say it the way Nick did i.e. I felt like he meant it.

Imoaa

What other lead has said it?

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:21 am

happydays wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Are you implying these texts are from Vanessa? I doubt she even knows who Kelly is. Imo
I would venture that this insta story has circled the social media thousands of times tonight and we won't see the last of it for a few days. As I said, I'd like to smack MeAndi and that stupid duck lip face she shares non stop.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:22 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
happydays wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

I would venture that this insta story has circled the media thousands of times tonight and we won't see the last of it for a few days. As I said, I'd like to smack MeAndi and that stupid duck lip face she shares non stop.

hehehe me too!!!!!

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:24 am

mprssdbyu wrote:

Imoaa

Nick was taken back/thrown off kilter IMO as it is when Andi showed up. Nick isn't rattled easily but at a time like that many choice words were probably on the tip of his tongue. I don't think that went over well at all post show with V. It wasn't Nick's idea to have a sit down...share a glass of wine and talk about old times. It's just another moment V had to share with Nick's past love life.

As far as Dlo, that was a horrible week for him. I'm pretty sure the volley ball date had already taken place. At this point I'm not sure he knew if V as staying or going. We know from her IG pics that week, she had another melt down. It's also the week referenced post show the squad went after her on SM. I do think Nick was struggling with falling crazy in love on his first date with V and getting a taste of her wrath when she's not happy that he was struggling with. I always felt and hoped Nick had the right amount of patience to weather those storms but I was wrong.

Honestly I think V has so many great qualities but also think that she can be a tempest in a teacup.
There is no ever getting away from the show. Right now articles are being posted about Sharleen's wedding and they all mention something about her time with JPG. It's a permanent taint so I don't think patience on Nick's part could ever be enough. It has to be a partner with a different perception. It has to be what any healthy relationship requires - the present and the future and no nitpiking giggling JMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689