SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:34 am

I went on Vanessa's instagram page out of curiosity and noticed that Nick un-liked all of her pictures which I assume happened concurrently when he decided to un-follow her...and then, as we know, he followed her again shortly afterwards. I'm curious to know why people think that he did this. My initial thought was that Nick was probably emotionally triggered by the wedding and perhaps had a bit of a breakdown which caused him to take it out on his social media activities...but then after he calmed down he decided to re-follow her again. On first glance I actually thought that it was a positive thing in the sense that I think that Nick has been kind of aloof about the break-up as far his public perceptions goes (whereas Vanessa has made no secret of her struggles with it) so I kind of felt like this was a bit of a break-through in a way--a glance of how Nick is still really struggling despite his determination to stay positive and level-headed about it all. However, I don't follow Vanessa on either Instagram or Twitter so I was wondering if she did anything on her social media to make people think that she is mad/bitter at Nick which would cause Nick to lash out? Either way, I wouldn't blame Nick for unfollowing her again...clearly the emotions are still there and everything is still fresh so any way that he could distance himself from the situation would be healthy in the long run, imo.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:41 am

Vanessa already did the whole unfollow/refollow/unfollow thing. I imagine Nick being at his close friends' wedding was probs feeling a bit down. It happens. I am sure he will eventually permanently unfollow V as well. It's totally fine imo and normal and part of them both moving on. No biggie imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I follow her and on the surface, I've seen nothing absolutely nothing that I can pinpoint or see that would be an indication of what caused him to unfollow her tonight esp when he's hopefully busy socializing and enjoying the evening with his good friends...Sharlene and Andy.

Maybe someone else is aware of what might have caused an UnNick like reaction. Maybe it's just the reaction of the atmosphere and what might or could have been in his eyes. I really have no clue.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:46 am

mprssdbyu wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I follow her and on the surface, I've seen nothing absolutely nothing that I can pinpoint or see that would be an indication of what caused him to do that tonight esp when he's hopefully busy socializing and enjoying the evening with his good friends...Sharlene and Andy.

Maybe someone else is aware of what might have caused an UnNick like reaction.

Thank you. I was just curious, that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 am

Hmm. The only slight be of shade that I could see from vanessa's side is this tweet by danielle m:

Way to go @BachelorABC !!! A bachelor with a career

If nick takes this as vanessa saying this to danielle. Grasping at straws though. Was a couple of days ago.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:00 am

Vanessa retweeted this a couple of days ago:

You're fine China don't let anyone treat you like a paper plate! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She's retweeted real talk kim a couple of times on here feed over the last couple of months.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Vanessa already did the whole unfollow/refollow/unfollow thing. I imagine Nick being at his close friends' wedding was probs feeling a bit down. It happens. I am sure he will eventually permanently unfollow V as well. It's totally fine imo and normal and part of them both moving on. No biggie imo

Yeah, I get the sense that Nick and Vanessa have been handling their respective grieving processes in different ways and that Vanessa is probably further along in the process than Nick is at that point. Just going by interviews and social media presence alone, it seems as though Vanessa allowed herself the proper amount of time to wallow in her grief (which is why she unfollowed him so quickly after the break-up) whereas I get the sense that Nick has been so preoccupied with trying to stay positive that he hasn't really been able to truly move on and acknowledge the extent of his feelings. For instance, I noticed the other day that he liked Vanessa's Instagram picture about her brother's birthday (and even liked one of her brother's pictures as well) which made me happy but kind of broke my heart at the same time. To me, it almost seemed like he was still pining a little for the past and was trying to convince himself that things are okay despite the fact that they are broken up. However, he has since un-liked that picture along with all of her other pictures as well which I don't necessarily think was a negative thing or done out of malice given that perhaps that was just his way of wallowing in the grieving process too. As much as he was clearly happy at the wedding and was happy to support Sharlene on her big day, this social media un-liking/unfollowing/following spree did happen in the wee hours of the morning when all of the wedding festivities were most-likely over and he was probably in his hotel room feeling down about his own love life after watching someone else get their happy ending. It's not being selfish, it's just human emotion...and if I'm honest, I'm kind of glad to see that Nick hasn't shut himself off emotionally from the break-up and I strongly believe that he should take the time to wallow in his grief so that he could truly move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:28 am

I think it is just part of the moving on process and eventually both will be totally moved on and find their people. It's just life imo Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 19 4256136633

That said, I am kind of bummed at no real goss about and more of Nick at the wedding laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:32 am

happydays wrote:Hmm. The only slight be of shade that I could see from vanessa's side is this tweet by danielle m:

If nick takes this as vanessa saying this to danielle. Grasping at straws though. Was a couple of days ago.

Ouch. That is really harsh from Danielle M. I mean, I get that she wants to support Vanessa but I hate that everyone seems to be dog-piling on Nick when he's at his most vulnerable. I mean, even Kaitlyn Bristrowe did an interview the other day saying that she didn't even want Nick in her final 2 (admittedly, I didn't read the interview but I saw the head-line and rolled my eyes...I think that Kaitlyn is the queen of revisionist history but whatever) and then apparently Corrine said that she would never date Nick again (which is no loss for Nick at all--and again, I didn't read the article as I just saw the headline...but still, all of this negative press about him is unnecessary and upsetting to say the least). I'm glad to know that Nick has investment ventures as a source of income but the fact that his public baby, The Polished Gent, didn't work out is just another example of why he's probably so determined to keep himself from spiralling into a deep depression of self-doubt by remaining positive. I just think that the timing of all of this negative press is just cruel at this point and my heart breaks for Nick that he has to endure it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:41 am

Why on earth would anyone unlike all pictures they liked before? It doesn't accomplish anything. Seems like a waste of time, and a bit passive aggressive, especially if the person who they're unliking can see it easily. Imo it shows Nick's immature side, because it's a lot of effort for no benefit. Just unfollow and move on. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:42 am

Bluejay271 wrote:
happydays wrote:Hmm. The only slight be of shade that I could see from vanessa's side is this tweet by danielle m:

Ouch. That is really harsh from Danielle M. I mean, I get that she wants to support Vanessa but I hate that everyone seems to be dog-piling on Nick when he's at his most vulnerable. I mean, even Kaitlyn Bristrowe did an interview the other day saying that she didn't even want Nick in her final 2 (admittedly, I didn't read the interview but I saw the head-line and rolled my eyes...I think that Kaitlyn is the queen of revisionist history but whatever) and then apparently Corrine said that she would never date Nick again (which is no loss for Nick at all--and again, I didn't read the article as I just saw the headline...but still, all of this negative press about him is unnecessary and upsetting to say the least). I'm glad to know that Nick has investment ventures as a source of income but the fact that his public baby, The Polished Gent, didn't work out is just another example of why he's probably so determined to keep himself from spiralling into a deep depression of self-doubt by remaining positive. I just think that the timing of all of this negative press is just cruel at this point and my heart breaks for Nick that he has to endure it.

I read Corrines article and listened to Kaitlyn's podcast. The headlines were misleading.

Corrine: she said she wouldn't go back to him but they're friends (this made me go '?')

Kaitlyn: she said she knew she would hurt Nick by taking him to top 2 and implied that the producers convinced her to keep him for tv purposes.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:44 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Why on earth would anyone unlike all pictures they liked before? It doesn't accomplish anything. Seems like a waste of time, and a bit passive aggressive, especially if the person who they're unliking can see it easily. Imo it shows Nick's immature side, because it's a lot of effort for no benefit. Just unfollow and move on. Jmo

I'm not too miffed about it. I honestly would think that them deleting photos of each other on their ig would be normal.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689