SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by KayP Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:51 pm

I'm sorry but I respectively disagree. He has plenty of other caps to wear. if you're trying to get over someone why would you want the constant reminder? How is that helping you move on? That cap = Vanessa. If he's wearing that cap as just a reminder I think that's pretty inconsiderate to Vanessa. She's trying to move on too. JMO

KayP

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:03 am

KayP wrote:I'm sorry but I respectively disagree.  He has plenty of other caps to wear.  if you're trying to get over someone why would you want the constant reminder?  How is that helping you move on?  That cap = Vanessa.   JMO

I agree with you. He could wear a different hat or no hat at all. He's wearing it for a reason. Why? I don't know.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes you're right to a degree. But the thing here is this is Nick, he's going through a public break up with a Canadian and wearing a hat representing her country. He knows what people are saying. And yes you can say he doesn't care what people think but to me it's a huge slap in the face to Vanessa - the woman who said she was heartbroken and shattered over him - to be wearing the hat if it just a 'hat' to him. Sorry I don't buy it at all unless he really is a douche, with no empathy.....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:09 am

Stacia620 wrote:
KayP wrote:I'm sorry but I respectively disagree.  He has plenty of other caps to wear.  if you're trying to get over someone why would you want the constant reminder?  How is that helping you move on?  That cap = Vanessa.   JMO

I agree with you. He could wear a different hat or no hat at all. He's wearing it for a reason. Why? I don't know.

TOTALLY AGREE!!! If we're wrong then hes just plain insensitive IMO
Dont know what the reason is but only time will tell I guess.

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:13 am

As [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned before, he lives in their apartment. I'd assume he's also constantly surrounded by their memories in LA. I highly doubt the cap triggers him. That cap first appeared the morning after the fundraiser. Seems pretty clear that things never regained traction after that IMO. So I don't see how it would necessarily be associated with great memories of them as a couple, though of course it is a Canadian team and is tied to her in that way. But Nick is known to find a favorite something and wear it over and over and over. It's not out of character for him IMO. He was also seen in this hat a couple days after the breakup in his business partners instagram story. I don't think anyone is under the impression he was longing for her or attempting to send any type of message at that point. To me it seems less likely he'd wear the hat if he was really struggling with the end of the relationship and wanting her back. Seems like it would be much harder to wear in that scenario. JMO.

Last edited by Jane781 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He knows what people are saying about him wearing it. If what you say is true he should put it on a shelf for now or just burn it. If it has no meaning to him it sure is being disrespectful to her. Not a good look for him. JMO

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:26 am

I'm not saying it has no meaning at all. I'm just saying I don't think it means what y'all think it means. Nick does not strike me as the type of person to put away/throw away something he likes because of chatter on the internet. JMO.

I don't see how it is disrespectful to her. If we are judging just based on social media, she seems to be doing just fine celebrating her birthday in LA, which you could call his town.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:31 am

Well I would hope he has a conscience in this scenario. Internet chatter or not. JMO

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:34 am

Jane781 wrote:As [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned before, he lives in their apartment. I'd assume he's also constantly surrounded by their memories in LA. I highly doubt the cap triggers him. That cap first appeared the morning after the fundraiser. Seems pretty clear that things never regained traction after that IMO. So I don't see how it would necessarily be associated with great memories of them as a couple, though of course it is a Canadian team and is tied to her in that way. But Nick is known to find a favorite something and wear it over and over and over. It's not out of character for him IMO. He was also seen in this hat a couple days after the breakup in his business partners instagram story. I don't think anyone is under the impression he was longing for her at that point. To me it seems less likely he'd wear the hat if he was really struggling with the end of the relationship and wanting her back. Seems like it would be much harder to wear in that scenario. JMO.

As I said in my previous post, it's just a huge slap in the face to his ex fiancé who was heartbroken if he is just casually wearing the hat because its just a hat, or if it doesn't trigger feelings of her when he wears it. He really is an insensitive person if that is the case.  What other connection has he got to Canada? Vanessa. Period.
If it were any other piece of clothing he was wearing over and over no one would think anything of it, and I am not denying that he is known for wearing the same things. But if he has chosen this hat as one of his favourites, and right now when he's just broken up with her, and it doesn't mean anything to him, then obviously he didn't feel that invested in the relationship in the first place.  IMO

I'm curious to know what you think we think it means?

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:36 am

Jane781 wrote:I'm not saying it has no meaning at all. I'm just saying I don't think it means what y'all think it means. Nick does not strike me as the type of person to put away/throw away something he likes because of chatter on the internet. JMO.

I don't see how it is disrespectful to her. If we are judging just based on social media, she seems to be doing just fine celebrating her birthday in LA, which you could call his town.

She uprooted her life in Montreal to be with him. I'd say it's just as much her town as his. She is there for work after all.

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:37 am

Kevin W - public engagement to only BetteCA (Jasmine) ended after 5 months. I post this here because in this interview he has no qualms repeatedly saying he still loves Jasmine and most profound is his comment about the value of the unique experience they shared together. It's not that they will ever reconcile as a couple. What Kevin represents is a man who has no need to downgrade the past or speak ill of his former fiancé.  
Nick may very well be coming from the same perspective. Food for thought. Available here if you're curious:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:38 am

A conscience in what sense? How do you know it even bothers her? We don't know the story behind the hat or how he got it. He may have bought the hat when he was on his own at the airport just because he liked it for all we know. It's not even a Montreal team. I just think y'all are overreacting. JMO.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689