SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:23 pm

I found this article. Apparently the movie that Nick was filming with the Young and the Restless star is a rom-com called "A Christmas Cruise". Seeing as I'm a sucker for rom-coms, I'm so excited right now laugh out loud. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:54 am

I guessed he was going to be a pilot when we first had the info, but I guess he's a Captain of a ship?!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:58 pm

why was nick blocked by vanessa?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:59 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:I found this article. Apparently the movie that Nick was filming with the Young and the Restless star is a rom-com called "A Christmas Cruise". Seeing as I'm a sucker for rom-coms, I'm so excited right now laugh out loud. Smiley

please tell me thats not a hallmark movie duh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:04 pm

teamkristina wrote:why was nick blocked by vanessa?

Can you be more specific. Did she just block him, are you referring to something that happened previously? Did you just notice it? Post a s/shot of the block?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so the posts nick liked previously of vanessa's pics arent there anymore and neither are following each other. i dont think nick would take the time to unlike every pic he's liked on her page...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:11 pm

teamkristina wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so the posts nick liked previously of vanessa's pics arent there anymore and neither are following each other. i dont think nick would take the time to unlike every pic he's liked on her page...

Go back a few pages and read. The speculation is all there.

Team Sluething [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:12 pm

I'm pretty sure this was discussed pages back, or in Vanessa's thread. That's why I asked to be more specific.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:24 pm

The presumption was that she blocked him at some point on Friday (since prior to that his likes were still showing) and then unblocked him late Friday night, which is why it showed up in people's feed that he started to follow her again. Then, Saturday morning he unfollowed her.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Both Nick and Ben are such great guys. Both of their relationships from the Bachelor didn't work out and yet they have nothing bad to say about their former fiances...even to Chris Harrison who I'm assuming is somewhat of a friend/confidant to the both of them. They are both class acts in my book. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:56 pm

Jane781 wrote:The presumption was that she blocked him at some point on Friday (since prior to that his likes were still showing) and then unblocked him late Friday night, which is why it showed up in people's feed that he started to follow her again. Then, Saturday morning he unfollowed her.

Either Nick unfollowed her or Vanessa blocked him again...either way, I think it's all for the best as far as the healing process is concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that it's for the best. But she definitely blocked him initially, which is why all the likes disappeared, and then unblocked him or he wouldn't have shown up as following her again. It's possible she later blocked him again, but he definitely unfollowed her because even if someone blocks you, you still show up as following them unless you unfollow them, you just can't see any posts when you go to their page. Doesn't really matter at this point though. I doubt we will ever know what led to it.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689