SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:52 am

Since it came up in an unrelated thread, I thought I'd just post it here laugh out loud.  I cropped it but don't they just look like a couple here? It looks like she's leaning into him and they're holding hands out of frame seeing hearts  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

Another wedding pic from this future ship that I'm willing into existence Hugesmile

source

(i'm kinda trolling but also low-key not laugh out loud)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:02 am

Dying at your avi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud Nick looks so good!! Not to mention he can wear a suit like no other Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 35 4256136633 jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sigh. Remember how in awe he was of her?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:14 am

These star-crossed lovers, finding their way back to each other after years apart [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Iconic!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:46 am

Nickandi 4ever! blowkiss laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:22 am

Good to see that Nick and Andi are on decent terms...and that's about it. Plus, Andi was seen on an instagram story sitting next to some random guy and flirting with him at the wedding so I'm sorry to burst your bubble, Nick and Andi stans, but I just don't ever see them reconnecting romantically (especially after everything they went through). Friendly acquaintances, perhaps...two former Bachelor franchise leads who can swap war stories from time to time, maybe...but a romantic partnership? Not a chance in hell.

Nick does look great, though. I love the black-on-black suit. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:43 am

They may not ever connect again romantically, but they still have the chemistry!! Andi did say they have a love/hate relationship. laugh out loud
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:52 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:These star-crossed lovers, finding their way back to each other after years apart [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Iconic!

I think she blew any chance with Nick after trying to humiliate him with her revenge-filled tell- all book. Not only did Andi say that Nick killed any sexual attraction that she had for him after that fantasy suite altercation (and spent every opportunity in the book to harp on how horrified she was by that experience by referring to him as "Mr. Would You Rather?" multiples times in the book) but then she also went on to criticize his apartment/lifestyle when she visited him in Chicago which I thought was unnecessarily rude and below the belt. I'm sorry but the stuff that she wrote about Nick was beyond condescending and was clearly aimed to hurt and defame him. Nick strikes me as the kind of guy who will forgive but will never forget...I think he has forgiven Andi but I doubt that he will ever forget her malicious intentions, not to mention the humiliating stuff that she wrote about him in the book. I also think that Andi is smart enough to know that Nick would never forget the stuff that she wrote about him either and so I doubt that she would risk injuring her pride/ego even if she did magically decide that she had feelings for Nick again and wanted to give it another shot. The only way I see them being together is in a parallel universe at this point. I'm fairly confident when I say that that ship has sailed, and given that I know that Nick deserves better than Andi, I am happy for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:06 am

My question is, why has Andi softened on Nick after all the mean things she has said about him? Was it because he stood up for her & her book on BIP?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:18 am

As much as I detest Ick Vile, I'd follow this relationship and their every move with bated breath!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:35 am

Stacia620 wrote:They may not ever connect again romantically, but they still have the chemistry!! Andi did say they have a love/hate relationship. laugh out loud

I still think that it's more hate than love. In that one podcast that someone posted earlier in the forum, Andi said that she likes Nick overall--that they have a love-hate relationship--but that she still hoped that the women would knock him down a bit (or something to that effect) which shows her residual feelings of dislike towards him. I feel like Nick also has those same residual feelings of dislike towards Andi as well...so, at the very least, I think they are on the same page with how they feel about each other and that's that they are cordial and wish each other the best on the surface but that, deep down, they still don't really like each other. I think that the chemistry that you speak of is based on that combination of being friendly and secretly resenting each other at the same time. I get it, I do--but I just can't get past their volatile history to be able to support even the idea of them together (and frankly, I find comments like "they still have chemistry" hard to stomach tbh). I feel like they are a long divorced couple who ended on bad terms but who have an interesting, longstanding history which is why some people are secretly rooting for them to be together--almost as if it would fulfill some sort of twisted fairytale fantasy that Nick/Andi supporters wanted to see realized when they were on the show. However, contrary to Kaitlyn, I actually do believe Andi when she said that she wasn't ever really in love with Nick (even when they were on the show) and so I do think that the relationship was actually one-sided and that Nick was the only person who was truly in love when they were together.  The only reason why Andi hated Nick was because she felt like he was trying to humiliate her when he outed her for sleeping with him even though she knew how he felt about her at the time--I don't think her hatred had anything to do with her having any residual feelings of love for him that were then manifested into feelings of hate as a result of that infamous moment on ATFR. For the record, though I'll never support Nick's decision to out Andi on ATFR, I can recognize that he did it out of a desire for clarification and in the heat of the moment (not to mention in reaction to Andi's extreme coldness towards him). Andi may have seen her tell-all book as a tool to get back at him for humiliating her; however, the difference between Nick's actions on ATFR and Andi's words in her tell-all book is that Nick cleraly did what he did as result of his residual feelings of love for her at the time, whereas Andi's decision to include Nick in her tell-all was clearly done out of hate. Though I understand why people might think that Nick and Andi still have chemistry, I don't think it's for good reasons; I think their chemistry springs from them not totally being indifferent to each other but I think their lack of indifference stems more from hate than love. JMO

Last edited by Bluejay271 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:55 am

Stacia620 wrote:My question is, why has Andi softened on Nick after all the mean things she has said about him? Was it because he stood up for her & her book on BIP?

I think that may have something to do with it...I also think that it helps that Nick hates Josh so I suppose the fact that they have a common enemy in the guy might have made her soften her opinion of Nick in a way. I think it's also possible that Andi respects the way that Nick has handled the whole tell-all book situation as far as the public is concerned; he might have thrown some digs at Andi/the book a few times in past interviews but for the most part he has taken accountability for some of the stuff that was written in the book and, in true Nick fashion, has managed to keep the peace (at least between him and Andi) by not stooping to the level of using Andi's book as a tool to get try to get exposure/ sympathy in the press by making himself out to be a victim of "Andi's lies" (looking at you, Josh Murray). I've always been impressed with Nick's ability to be honest with his feelings (ie. he has made it clear multiple times that it's not his favourite book) but to also be diplomatic at the same time. And I do think that Nick, by nature of his personality, prefers to keep the peace than instigate feuds...as much as Nick can hold his own in an argument, I think that he generally prefers to let bygones be bygones and it's possible that Andi recognizes this quality in him as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689