SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Mgrissom Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Question. Can you tell who is following who on Snapchat? I have suspected that when there is something V wants N to see or vice versa that Snapchat is used. Nick posted a snap today, but not an IG story. Vanessa seems to be snapping more lately as well

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Question. Can you tell who is following who on Snapchat?  I have suspected that when there is something V wants N to see or vice versa that Snapchat is used. Nick posted a snap today, but not an IG story. Vanessa seems to be snapping more lately as well
Nick is following Vanessa on Snapchat do not know if Vanessa is following him.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] How can you see that he's following her?
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:54 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] How can you see that he's following her?
When you go to her IG it says followed by Nickvials snapchats sp?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Is that really Nick or is it just a fan account that reposts Nick's snap chats? sounds like a fan account, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:06 pm

whit90 wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] How can you see that he's following her?

I don't think you can sync your IG to your Snapchat. That's a separate IG account that's following her. I don't believe there is any way to see someone's followers on Snapchat
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:26 pm

teamkristina wrote:
Bluejay271 wrote:I found this article. Apparently the movie that Nick was filming with the Young and the Restless star is a rom-com called "A Christmas Cruise". Seeing as I'm a sucker for rom-coms, I'm so excited right now laugh out loud. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

please tell me thats not a hallmark movie duh

In one of the articles, it says it will air on the ION Television channel! Can't wait! :yes:
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:43 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I don't think you can sync your IG to your Snapchat. That's a separate IG account that's following her. I don't believe there is any way to see someone's followers on Snapchat
I do not use Snapchat or know anything about it . Just saw that so I guessed he was following her.  Guess I was wrong . :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:49 am

Bluejay271 wrote:I found this article. Apparently the movie that Nick was filming with the Young and the Restless star is a rom-com called "A Christmas Cruise". Seeing as I'm a sucker for rom-coms, I'm so excited right now laugh out loud. Smiley

Okay, I'm intrigued by this. laugh out loud Looking forward to hearing more details.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:25 am

Mochaginj wrote:While I agree that Nicks lack of posting on SM doesn't mean he is unhappy. I also agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . There is a pattern of behaviour happening, the same as the few weeks before the announcement.  Unhappy might not necessarily be the right word but it indicates he is feeling something IMO. That and with the inspirational retweets etc is telling IMO
I think it also indicates they are at different stages of grief, or more perhaps that they have coped with the break up in different ways (I know this is kind of obvious considering their differing personalities but this just further confirms it IMO) She seemed to go through her saddest time right off the bat, where he looked more relieved and 'happy'. It feels like that has turned on its heels now, Vanessa seems happy, like she is trying to move on (not that she won't still be sad or still trying to work through things), and he is now feeling more sad (like its hit him) This is all JMO, my speculations and my gut feelings.  

I completely agree, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Very well said. :yes: :claphands

ps. Nick "liked" this post on Instagram.

Poor guy. I think it's safe to say that he's definitely feeling something. sad

Last edited by Bluejay271 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:34 am

quietpal wrote:

Okay, I'm intrigued by this. laugh out loud Looking forward to hearing more details.

Lol! Me too! I mean, I know that made-for-TV movies generally suck on principle but I don't even care! I'm so excited for this! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:15 am

Bluejay271 wrote:
quietpal wrote:

Lol! Me too! I mean, I know that made-for-TV movies generally suck on principle but I don't even care! I'm so excited for this! laugh out loud

I thought it could be one of the Hallmark Channel's 25 countdown to Christmas movies. I'm a sucker for those!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689