SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happydays Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:48 am

Interesting observation - Nick deleted the caption of his last two ig pics that referenced bachelor in paradise

happydays

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by flojo031 Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:20 pm

LOL, love the Honda Commercial!! laugh out loud Hugesmile Nick did a great job, and best wishes for his continued success in the future.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:43 pm

I drive a Honda Accord. Good on them for the commercial.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:05 am

happydays wrote:Interesting observation - Nick deleted the caption of his last two ig pics that referenced bachelor in paradise

Given the way that this past season continuously threw shade at Nick (ie. Dean calling Nick an idiot/boring and Alexis calling Nick the worst Bachelor in the history of the show (or something to that effect)), I'm glad that he deleted those captions. In fact, if I were him I would stop promoting the show in the future. After everything that Nick has done for the franchise you would think that the editors (or producers or whatever) would stop trying to throw him under the bus. Let's be honest, they didn't have to keep those soundbites but they couldn't help themselves--they just had to keep twisting that knife for the sake of gossip and 'entertainment' and because, well, it's Nick and therefore he's fair game. I'm sure that past cast members had bad-mouthed their Bachelor/Bachelorette in Mexico and yet of course only Nick gets burned on the show. Personally, I found last season to be pretty tasteless--so much so that I don't even know if I'll give next season a chance (which is a shame considering how much I genuinely loved season 3).

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:02 pm

Nick is doing a event with Dean in LA with Ben H. He has also has had IG pics. of him and Dean working out together. I IMO think the franchise loves Nick and I really do not see where they are throwing him under the bus. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:51 pm

whit90 wrote:Nick is doing a event with Dean in LA with Ben H. He has also has had IG pics. of him and Dean working out together. I IMO think the franchise loves Nick and I really do not see where they are throwing him under the bus. JMO

I was referring to the show throwing Nick under the bus--which they did--by choosing to air those negative comments about him on BIP when it really wasn't necessary, in my opinion. The show also enjoyed throwing him under the bus when they clearly decided to cast Liz, a one-night stand, on the Bachelor in an obvious effort to highlight Nick as being 'the bad boy sex-addict lothario' that the show had gotten a kick out of portraying him as being over the years. This doesn't mean that Nick didn't gain some great things from the franchise--he's made a lot of friends and has gotten to experience some amazing opportunities as a result of being the show. However, that doesn't mean that I have to enjoy myself when I see the franchise clearly target Nick from time to time simply because they labelled him as 'the bad boy, controversial sex-addict Bachelor', thereby suggesting that he's fair game. It is what it is...but I think that it's a little tasteless given everything that Nick has given to the franchise over the years. Honestly,I think that I've just grown a little jaded from the whole thing. In truth, I stopped watching BIP after the episode where Alexis called Nick the worst Bachelor in the history of the show as I just grew sick of all the negativity surrounding him. For me, that was the last straw. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:54 pm

whit90 wrote:Nick is doing a event with Dean in LA with Ben H. He has also has had IG pics. of him and Dean working out together. I IMO think the franchise loves Nick and I really do not see where they are throwing him under the bus. JMO

IMO TPTB love you till their next opportunity to screw you. The franchise loves no one and all these contestants will do well to remember that IMO. I think Nick knows it very well by now and keeps his distance. IMO He would be a fool to trust these people again.

IMO He is doing well for himself away from the Bachelor world and living his life on his own terms. Good for him! Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:13 pm

coolangel wrote:

IMO TPTB love you till their next opportunity to screw you. The franchise loves no one and all these contestants will do well to remember that IMO. I think Nick knows it very well by now and keeps his distance. IMO He would be a fool to trust these people again.

IMO He is doing well for himself away from the Bachelor world and living his life on his own terms. Good for him!  Smiley

All JMO
I agree with you Nick has distanced himself from the franchise and I am happy about that. I guess I should of stated that several of the producers and staff seem to of really like Nick. I did not really watch BIP so I do not know what was said about him. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by singanewsong Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:49 pm

Just saw an ad in people mag for ION TV Xmas movies. Nick's is called
A Christmas Cruise. Sat. Dec. 16 9/8 pm.

singanewsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What? Kind of weird.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:52 pm

I don't think I like January Jones after reading this! sad Also, I know will appear on the lipsync battle with Ben & Rachel, but would love to see Nick really battle on Lipsync battle! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:05 pm

Stacia620 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What? Kind of weird.
I found it/January Jones personally beyond kind of weird. 
quotes from the source:
While she wasn't interested in performing against him, Jones is a fan of the recurring reality star—well, kind of.  "You don't know if you like him or if he's a scumbag and I think that's why I'm attracted to him, maybe?" she explained. 

Silly me for not understanding. IMO major nut job.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689