SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:30 am

bleuberry wrote:Nick must think he's absolutely hilarious in his IG story. Suspect

Consistently making me cringe since 2014. Rolling Eyes

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud 

He’s such a petty, petty mean girl. I don’t hate him though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:38 am

Personally, I found what he said very funny & poignant! I love how raw he is & pulls no punches! :claphands yes
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:43 am

Since Kaitlyn was such a wretched person to him, overtly and consistently, I don’t really care. Can’t blame the guy. Kinda funny.

But again, I don’t hate Nick. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:47 am

After he last BS he pulled on social media, I expected pettiness from him. He didn't let me down, and that's not a good thing. Grow up, Nick.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:49 am

sosleepy wrote:Since Kaitlyn was such a wretched person to him, overtly and consistently, I don’t really care. Can’t blame the guy. Kinda funny.

I agree, I didn't even find what he said to be that big of a deal, IMO. I thought it was funny too.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:53 am

The fat-shaming has definitely pushed me into the "extreme, extreme, EXTREME dislike" category. Which he followed up by making fun of someone's looks. I just think that stuff is unacceptable. I'm honestly embarrased I ever liked or rooted for him. 

Like, he's pushing 40, exclusively dating women who look like they should be getting to Algebra soon, hasn't had a real job in 4 years, and his only friends are 20-something y/o Bachelor alums. Like, dude. Where does this arrogance come from when your life is this embarrassing and empty?

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:55 am

sosleepy wrote:Since Kaitlyn was such a wretched person to him, overtly and consistently, I don’t really care. Can’t blame the guy. Kinda funny.

When Nick and Vanessa broke up Kait was really kind and thoughtful in her comments & acknowledging how hard BN relationships can be. Seems to be forgotten but Pepperidge farm remembers.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:01 pm

I was probably on a Bachelor nation hiatus and missed Fat Shaming gate. Totes agree, the guy is a wreck. Bachelor world completely trashed his life. I still find him amusing though. laugh out loud He’s definitely Regina George. laugh out loud Perfect analogy. 

I just kind of remember how awful Kaitlyn was to him on Jimmy Kimmel when his season premiered. Just totally, embarrassingly, stupidly awful. His petty little IG story is all kinds of whatever to me, when you compare it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:05 pm

sosleepy wrote:I was probably on a Bachelor nation hiatus and missed Fat Shaming gate. Totes agree, the guy is a wreck. Bachelor world completely trashed his life. I still find him amusing though. laugh out loud He’s definitely Regina George. laugh out loud Perfect analogy. 

I just kind of remember how awful Kaitlyn was to him on Jimmy Kimmel when his season premiered. Just totally, embarrassingly, stupidly awful. His petty little IG story is all kinds of whatever to me, when you compare it.
& then he followed up Jimmy Kimmel by posting a pic from that interview on IG and captioned it with an orange emoji making fun of Kaitlyn's spray tan. Not debating anyone's right to like or dislike who they want but let's not make Nick some innocent victim of Kaitlyn's when the facts don't support that. Nick has always given just as good as he got.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh, yeah, I don't get into the Nick v. Kaitlyn stuff because I think they both hold some weird grudge against each other and pretty much always choose the low road. Like how Nick followed that Kimmel appearance by putting an orange emoji on a pic of Kaitlyn to mock her looks. I just was speaking to my general dislike of the guy, because I always feel like he gets away with his mean girl behavior. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:14 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I was probably on a Bachelor nation hiatus and missed Fat Shaming gate. Totes agree, the guy is a wreck. Bachelor world completely trashed his life. I still find him amusing though. laugh out loud He’s definitely Regina George. laugh out loud Perfect analogy. 

& then he followed up Jimmy Kimmel by posting a pic from that interview on IG and captioned it with an orange emoji making fun of Kaitlyn's spray tan. Not debating anyone's right to like or dislike who they want but let's not make Nick some innocent victim of Kaitlyn's when the facts don't support that. Nick has always given just as good as he got.

Girl... I DEFINITELY don’t think Nick is some innocent victim. laugh out loud The guy is basically comparable to the pettiest biotch in any given middle school. laugh out loud laugh out loud

He’s awful. His life is a mess. I also find him amusing. laugh out loud Sorry, conundrum.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:29 pm

Of course he would make a joke about it. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689