SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 35 of 62 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:27 am

bachfan218 wrote:I don’t think Rachel would have ever brought this situation up if DLo’s comments weren’t published by media outlets. IMO she just wanted to set the record straight and she seems over the whole thing at this point. Vanessa doesn’t look any worse after this IMO whether she responds or not. It’s been rumored that they didn’t get along during filming and this is more of the same, I don’t think anyone is at fault. Those who like V will still like her, and I think those who like Rachel won’t see her any differently. They both are entitled to feel the way they did IMO.. However, DLo’s answers were very dramatic IMO for someone who didn’t witness the altercation firsthand.
ITA ^^^ especially with bolded.
I am just getting my head round all this today, cannot believe the awful timing of it. Talk about kick a girl when she's down, Vanessa is one month into getting through her break up & they have pounced at her weakest point.
I just wish abc had aired the fight in the first place, but who knows how it went down.
I think D Lo is most at fault here, she opened a can if worms & it really was imo a way for her to seek revenge for how Vanessa may or may not have treated her. Obv D Lo is holding a grudge as if V sabotaged her chances with Nick, and its easier for her to allude to supposed other evidence of Vanessa as a bad person or even a racist than to outright say what she thinks herself. Seems passive agressive to me, plus she dropped Rachel in it too. Slanderous in fact, imo.

I am glad Rachel has given her side of things even if I dont agree. The whole negative implication on the word agressive, well, imo this is an emotional response that Rachel had to the word, the word itself is not loaded, the word means what it means, it is not imo a term of racist abuse to say" agressive "to anyone, and I doubt that there was much awareness among any white contestants as to that existing stereotype. As to the bully word, I think Rachel may regret being so mean in mentioning Vanessa being a teacher, as this is another insult to V, hitting her where she is most passionate. In Rachels choice of words I see that those words are designed to sting Vanessa rather than to hold the tone of it being water under the bridge, obv Rachel still holds anger or hurt over it all, and some months later she wanted to make those two points known. I think it is cruel timing, and could they not find a better way than dragging someone through the mud.
ALL just imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Mochaginj Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:55 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss couldn't agree more!

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:45 pm

Ok, wait ... I've been out of the loop. Vanessa called Rachel, Regina George of the Mean Girls Squad a bully? And that was it? THATS the big fat deal that Rachel is uber upset about? Is she for serious? To me, it sounds accurate.

Or is there something more offensive I'm missing here? Otherwise Rachel got completely butt hurt over Vanessa pointing out accuracy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:56 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ok, wait ... I've been out of the loop. Vanessa called Rachel, Regina George of the Mean Girls Squad a bully? And that was it? THATS the big fat deal that Rachel is uber upset about? Is she for serious? To me, it sounds accurate.

Or is there something more offensive I'm missing here? Otherwise Rachel got completely butt hurt over Vanessa pointing out accuracy.

Apparently she also called her aggressive.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Ok, wait ... I've been out of the loop. Vanessa called Rachel, Regina George of the Mean Girls Squad a bully? And that was it? THATS the big fat deal that Rachel is uber upset about? Is she for serious? To me, it sounds accurate.

Oooooooo.... now that means business. Rolling Eyes

Rachel IS aggressive. Most people that make it through law school are. Good Lord.

Seriously. Bully and aggressive. Wow. What a burn. That's worth making a huge freaking deal out of it to the point of still bringing it up to the media a freaking year later. Actually, never mind, totally sounds like something an aggressive bully would do. laugh out loud

The way Rachel was acting, I was expecting like a racial slur or something. Bully. Is she serious? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:25 pm

It's Vanessa's actual birthday today!! Hope she has a great day and has a blast at her friend's wedding!

hbbanner
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Oooooooo.... now that means business. Rolling Eyes

Rachel IS aggressive. Most people that make it through law school are. Good Lord.

Seriously. Bully and aggressive. Wow. What a burn. That's worth making a huge freaking deal out of it to the point of still bringing it up to the media a freaking year later. Actually, never mind, totally sounds like something an aggressive bully would do. laugh out loud

The way Rachel was acting, I was expecting like a racial slur or something. Bully. Is she serious? laugh out loud

Rachel was not the one who brought it up. It was boobs for all to see DLo who brought it up in an interview. Very vague and letting people come to the conclusion that it was a racial slur. Rachel only seemed to respond in an effort to clear things up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:56 pm

@sosleepy Rachel didn't bring it up. DLo is the one who started the whole thing by recently saying on Reddit that Vanessa said something "extremely derogatory" to Rachel during Nick's season. IMO the only reason Rachel got involved was to clarify what Vanessa had said so as to make sure that Vanessa didn't look bad and that ppl didn't assume that Vanessa used a racial slur. So IMO Rachel actually did Vanessa a favor here. DLo is the one who dragged all this mess up not Rachel.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:01 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:@sosleepy Rachel didn't bring it up. DLo is the one who started the whole thing by recently saying on Reddit that Vanessa said something "extremely derogatory" to Rachel during Nick's season. IMO the only reason Rachel got involved was to clarify what Vanessa had said so as to make sure that Vanessa didn't look bad and that ppl didn't assume that Vanessa used a racial slur. So IMO Rachel actually did Vanessa a favor here. DLo is the one who dragged all this mess up not Rachel.
The tone that Rachel uses is not imo to clear things up at all, but to reveal Rachels own stance on Vanessa & expand on why she took issue with her character.
The fact she pointedly said she got to know all she needed to about her, that was a nasty opening comment. Rachel on one hand at least cleared up the fact there were no racial slurs used but then brought the racial implication into it by saying being called agressive was offensive as "there are so many stereotypes placed on African American women". So Rachel may be imo airing the facts but what she says is actually attacking Vanessa rather than accepting any resposibility or acknowledgement of her own part.
D Lo ~ I can't help thinking she is confused or hurt by how she has been portrayed on BIP by the edit, as well as then receiving Sm criticism , plus the way she perceived Vanessa to have turned Nick against her. She wasnt given much sympathy for either situation, Dean has likely messed with her head & self esteem too, so she is displacing her own anger by revealing the Rachel Vanessa conflict. Not that I am defending her, it was really shady to do that imo, kinda desperate. I recall how Jasmine said Nick initially looked at D Lo all the time, and then it switched to Vanessa. Cant believe how this is just being resolved or bringing to light now, a year later.
Was there just a full moon?
All imho.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Post-wedding McDonalds run  Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 35 3806527698

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZrgZtLDDOz/?taken-by=theo_giovanis_real_estate
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:10 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:@sosleepy Rachel didn't bring it up. DLo is the one who started the whole thing by recently saying on Reddit that Vanessa said something "extremely derogatory" to Rachel during Nick's season. IMO the only reason Rachel got involved was to clarify what Vanessa had said so as to make sure that Vanessa didn't look bad and that ppl didn't assume that Vanessa used a racial slur. So IMO Rachel actually did Vanessa a favor here. DLo is the one who dragged all this mess up not Rachel.
The tone that Rachel uses is not imo to clear things up at all, but to reveal Rachels own stance on Vanessa & expand on why she took issue with her character.
The fact she pointedly said she got to know all she needed to about her, that was a nasty opening comment. Rachel on one hand at least cleared up the fact there were no racial slurs used but then brought the racial implication into it by saying being called agressive was offensive as "there are so many stereotypes placed on African American women". So Rachel may be imo airing the facts but what she says is actually attacking Vanessa rather than accepting any resposibility or acknowledgement of her own part.
D Lo ~ I can't help thinking she is confused or hurt by how she has been portrayed on BIP by the edit, as well as then receiving Sm criticism , plus the way she perceived Vanessa to have turned Nick against her. She wasnt given much sympathy for either situation, Dean has likely messed with her head & self esteem too, so she is displacing her own anger by revealing the Rachel Vanessa conflict. Not that I am defending her, it was really shady to do that imo, kinda desperate. I recall how Jasmine said Nick initially looked at D Lo all the time, and then it switched to Vanessa. Cant believe how this is just being resolved or bringing to light now, a year later.
Was there just a full moon?
All imho.

Agree on all counts.... :yes:
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:39 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss I respectfully disagree. IMO if Rachel wanted to gain sympathy and have Vanessa look bad she could have simply stayed silent. Then I think ppl would've assumed the worst about Vanessa's statements, which is what to some degree initially happened after DLo's Reddit statement came out. With Rachel's clarification IMO neither she nor Venessa came out smelling like roses. IMO it leveled it out and brought it back to my original assumption which is that two rivals vying for the same guy in a bizarro dating/reality tv world probably just stepped on each other's toes and got on each other's nerves.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 62 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach